Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,929 members, 7,806,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Prospect Of A Biochemist Aside Lecturing - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Prospect Of A Biochemist Aside Lecturing (785 Views)

Why Do Medical Laboratory Scientists Find Pleasure In Oppressing Biochemist, MCB / Possible Job Opportunities For A Biochemist / Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prospect Of A Biochemist Aside Lecturing by felixyiga(m): 10:59am On Feb 11, 2015
I need experienced people to hint us on where a biochemist can work in Nigeria aside lecturing and their relevance generally
Re: Prospect Of A Biochemist Aside Lecturing by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 1:51pm On Feb 11, 2015
Were u just offered that course? or are you thinking of going in? Or u'r alrdy there?
If you really love science, you can dream of being a reknown scientist someday, being your own boss, doing what you love.
If you're the type that wants to know how lucrative a course can be, you can inquire how much Nestlé foods pays wink Or ask Tunyil Pharm employees. Very good if 'only' you love it.
Re: Prospect Of A Biochemist Aside Lecturing by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 11, 2015
I asked this exact same question some years back and the reply....' A biochemist can do ANYTHING'.

F**k BCH. It's either you lecture or do business..make enough money and serve your state ( politics things).what else does one want in life?
Re: Prospect Of A Biochemist Aside Lecturing by felixyiga(m): 11:01pm On Feb 11, 2015
RoyalPriesthuud:
Were u just offered that course? or are you thinking of going in? Or u'r alrdy there?
If you really love science, you can dream of being a reknown scientist someday, being your own boss, doing what you love.
If you're the type that wants to know how lucrative a course can be, you can inquire how much Nestlé foods pays wink Or ask Tunyil Pharm employees. Very good if 'only' you love it.
I am in it already and does Tunyil Pharm recruite Biochemist?
Re: Prospect Of A Biochemist Aside Lecturing by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 12:32am On Feb 12, 2015
felixyiga:

I am in it already and does Tunyil Pharm recruite Biochemist?
Pharmaceutical companies will most definitely need the services of biochems. I just mentioned Tunyil as an example. You sure can type in google things lyk "roles of biochemists in a pharceutical company" or "biochemists job description". I'd ave copy links 4 u, bt since u said u'r alrdy in, u sure can DIY. I don't need to tell u need maths and some advanced compta skills to be a good biochemo.

Not only pharm companies o. U can work with research institutions, food n drugs firms, and as stated up there, in skuls n colleges. Demand is low especially in dis part of d world, so knw thy God.

@DDeliver: did u studi BCH in skul? Ur post 4ny sha.

(1) (Reply)

Enhance Your Career, Get UK- Supply Chain Certification / Register To Attend Nigeria Internet Governance Forum (NIGF) 2015 / What Do You Do With Your Weekends - Csharp Programming Hands-on Training.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.