Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Help For Jumia Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help For Jumia Test (9719 Views)

Work For Jumia Nigeria (here Is How) / Four Signs It May Be Time To Get Help For Your CV / Work For Jumia.com From Your Home Or Office !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help For Jumia Test by pinkhill(f): 12:02pm On Feb 11, 2015
Can someone remove the less from my clueless...what to expect from jumia
Re: Help For Jumia Test by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:18pm On Feb 11, 2015
which post do u apply for in jumia.. is it customer care... and wen is the interview schedule.
pinkhill:
Can someone remove the less from my clueless...what to expect from jumia
Re: Help For Jumia Test by ineco(m): 1:23pm On Feb 11, 2015
if its customer.care,just knw much abt customer service and duties/responsibilities and be bold. pld can u tell me hw u applied ?
Re: Help For Jumia Test by pinkhill(f): 1:49pm On Feb 11, 2015
tomorrow...telesales and customer care
adewumiopeyemi:
which post do u apply for in jumia.. is it customer care... and wen is the interview schedule.
Re: Help For Jumia Test by pinkhill(f): 1:54pm On Feb 11, 2015
months ago...cant even remember
ineco:
if its customer.care,just knw much abt customer service and duties/responsibilities and be bold. pld can u tell me hw u applied ?
Re: Help For Jumia Test by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:11pm On Feb 11, 2015
i gues u so prepare for the interview ryti gues u no what u expecting in the interview letter pronouciation of words ability to type fast.. i gues u all no abt it
pinkhill:
tomorrow...telesales and customer care
Re: Help For Jumia Test by pinkhill(f): 2:41pm On Feb 11, 2015
i am not that fast..do u have have an idea what the written test will entail
adewumiopeyemi:
i gues u so prepare for the interview ryti gues u no what u expecting in the interview letter pronouciation of words ability to type fast.. i gues u all no abt it
Re: Help For Jumia Test by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:27pm On Feb 11, 2015
u will write a letter to am customer trying to covice the customer on the product the customer order is just an email.. hw u can compose an email
pinkhill:
i am not that fast..do u have have an idea what the written test will entail
Re: Help For Jumia Test by kudoxs(m): 5:06pm On Feb 11, 2015
I did the series of test last year... Stage one: you will be given a list of words to pronounce, just be loud and audible and you will pass this stage, pronounce with all seriousness in you, don't be sheepish in your pronunciations and don't form american accent, just be yourself.

Stage 2: you will be asked to reply a mail from an aggrieved customer, try to pacify the customer and convince him/her to keep shopping on jumia. Remember this is a formal letter, just say hi and go straight to the point. No long story and be very humble in your reply.

Stage 3: typing skill..... You will be required to type some sentences, just be calm, dont try to be too fast else you'll end up making mistakes and note that any mistake is irreversible, also watch out for a laptop with bad space bar, a friend of mine was disqualified at this stage cause the spacebar of the laptop he used was bad.

Stage 4: this is where you have to display your telemarketing skills, you will be given a phone, one of the interviewer will call you and you'll be asked to sell any product you feel like to the supposed customer, just be confident and know the product you want to sell very well, example, if its a phone, start learning the specs right now, also be audible.

Stage 5: panel interview..... Like 7 or 8 of you will be interviewed at the same time by a panel of interviewer, let's say 2 or 3 of them, remeber this is not your normal interview and anything, i repeat anything can be asked. The last time a guy that studied microbiology was asked to talk about his course of study, same as a girl that studied french.

Anyways, with all the expo i have given you, i hope you will make it through to the last stage, then from there henceforth, pray for the grace of God to take you through, i wish you all the best.

7 Likes

Re: Help For Jumia Test by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:13pm On Feb 12, 2015
hw far send me ur skype id....and ur number
kudoxs:
I did the series of test last year... Stage one: you will be given a list of words to pronounce, just be loud and audible and you will pass this stage, pronounce with all seriousness in you, don't be sheepish in your pronunciations and don't form american accent, just be yourself.

Stage 2: you will be asked to reply a mail from an aggrieved customer, try to pacify the customer and convince him/her to keep shopping on jumia. Remember this is a formal letter, just say hi and go straight to the point. No long story and be very humble in your reply.

Stage 3: typing skill..... You will be required to type some sentences, just be calm, dont try to be too fast else you'll end up making mistakes and note that any mistake is irreversible, also watch out for a laptop with bad space bar, a friend of mine was disqualified at this stage cause the spacebar of the laptop he used was bad.

Stage 4: this is where you have to display your telemarketing skills, you will be given a phone, one of the interviewer will call you and you'll be asked to sell any product you feel like to the supposed customer, just be confident and know the product you want to sell very well, example, if its a phone, start learning the specs right now, also be audible.

Stage 5: panel interview..... Like 7 or 8 of you will be interviewed at the same time by a panel of interviewer, let's say 2 or 3 of them, remeber this is not your normal interview and anything, i repeat anything can be asked. The last time a guy that studied microbiology was asked to talk about his course of study, same as a girl that studied french.

Anyways, with all the expo i have given you, i hope you will make it through to the last stage, then from there henceforth, pray for the grace of God to take you through, i wish you all the best.
Re: Help For Jumia Test by hibeekay20(m): 6:26am On Feb 13, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
kudoxs:

Bros pls help how can I apply?
Re: Help For Jumia Test by pinkhill(f): 10:28am On Feb 13, 2015
i didnt make it but i was called for marketplace associate and i really dont know what that position entails
kudoxs:

1 Like

Re: Help For Jumia Test by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:55pm On Feb 13, 2015
ok u mean u still ave an interview in market associate
pinkhill:
i didnt make it but i was called for marketplace associate and i really dont know what that position entails
Re: Help For Jumia Test by kudoxs(m): 8:47pm On Feb 13, 2015
pinkhill:
all i know about marketplace is that they are the dept in charge of items that are sold on jumia website by third party, but dont worry, you'll learn on the job as you'll be trained thoroughly. Congratulations.
Re: Help For Jumia Test by kudoxs(m): 8:50pm On Feb 13, 2015
hibeekay20:
[color=#990000][/color]

Bros pls help how can I apply?
go to ul see a link sayin career, click on it and you will see how to apply, but dont wait till u r invited before you go for jumia interview, they dont care about invite or not, all they need are young people that are able to work in a demanding but fun environment

1 Like

Re: Help For Jumia Test by Trippledots(m): 8:35pm On Feb 20, 2015
just got an invite dis evening for an interview on the 24th of feb also. the same telemarketing and customer service position.......boy, am i nervous wreck already. lol..... thanks for the insights on this thread, i hope to come out successful anyways. i am hopeful.
Re: Help For Jumia Test by Goldpeas(m): 12:03am On Feb 21, 2015
Trippledots:
just got an invite dis evening for an interview on the 24th of feb also. the same telemarketing and customer service position.......boy, am i nervous wreck already. lol..... thanks for the insights on this thread, i hope to come out successful anyways. i am hopeful.

how did you apply??
Re: Help For Jumia Test by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:47pm On Feb 21, 2015
u better prepare well for the interview which time is the interview .. because i work in jumia...and the interview is nt easy like that...
Goldpeas:

how did you apply??
Re: Help For Jumia Test by cecekim(f): 9:47pm On Feb 21, 2015
kudoxs:

Pls are al dis stages done in one day?
Re: Help For Jumia Test by kudoxs(m): 9:56pm On Feb 21, 2015
cecekim:

Pls are al dis stages done in one day?
if the crowd is much, it'll be done in 2days,if not jst a day.
Re: Help For Jumia Test by kudoxs(m): 9:59pm On Feb 21, 2015
Goldpeas:

how did you apply??
still waiting for an invite, go there and gatecrash, it's officially allowed at jumia

1 Like

Re: Help For Jumia Test by Trippledots(m): 10:13pm On Feb 21, 2015
Goldpeas:

how did you apply??

cant even remeber bro
Re: Help For Jumia Test by Trippledots(m): 10:17pm On Feb 21, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:
u better prepare well for the interview which time is the interview .. because i work in jumia...and the interview is nt easy like that...

pls whats d idea of the pay?
Re: Help For Jumia Test by Goldpeas(m): 10:24pm On Feb 21, 2015
kudoxs:
still waiting for an invite, go there and gatecrash, it's officially allowed at jumia

Thanks man....!

But Sorry Bro, What's gatecrashing really? and how does this work?
Re: Help For Jumia Test by cecekim(f): 10:45pm On Feb 21, 2015
kudoxs:
if the crowd is much, it'll be done in 2days,if not jst a day.
Thank you so much
Re: Help For Jumia Test by kudoxs(m): 6:16am On Feb 22, 2015
Goldpeas:

Thanks man....!

But Sorry Bro, What's gatecrashing really? and how does this work?
gate crashing means going for an event without an invitation, in this case its going for test and interviews witout invite.
Re: Help For Jumia Test by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:14am On Feb 23, 2015
the pay is ok........what time is the interview
Trippledots:

pls whats d idea of the pay?
Re: Help For Jumia Test by Fritziee(f): 9:20am On Feb 23, 2015
please what time is the interview?
Re: Help For Jumia Test by folash: 8:25am On Feb 24, 2015
kudoxs:
go to ul see a link sayin career, click on it and you will see how to apply, but dont wait till u r invited before you go for jumia interview, they dont care about invite or not, all they need are young people that are able to work in a demanding but fun environment
You mean one could go for the interview even without getting an invite?
Re: Help For Jumia Test by folash: 8:29am On Feb 24, 2015
Trippledots:
Pls what time is the interview. Pls reply asap
Re: Help For Jumia Test by pinkhill(f): 9:17am On Feb 24, 2015
Tuesdays and Thursdays
folash:

Pls what time is the interview. Pls reply asap
Re: Help For Jumia Test by folash: 9:26am On Feb 24, 2015
pinkhill:
Tuesdays and Thursdays
Ok thanks, do you have an idea of what the pay is like for customer service officers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Had Any Experience With A Fake Recruiter On Social Media? / The 27 Highest-paying Jobs That Doesn’t Require A University Degree / Marketers And Distributors Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.