Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,099 members, 7,807,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

The Kind of Spouse Every Muslim Should Seek For - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Kind of Spouse Every Muslim Should Seek For (12297 Views)

How To Be Romantic With Your Spouse / The Sunnahs That A Muslim Should Observe On The Day Of Eid / The Attitude that a Muslim Should Have Towards Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Kind of Spouse Every Muslim Should Seek For by DMainMan: 1:26pm On Feb 11, 2015
I want a husband/wife who will get mad at
me when I miss a prayer.

I want a husband/wife who will pour cold
water on me when I don't get up for Fajr
Salah.

I want a husband/wife who will draw me
closer to Allah, who will get upset when I lie,
and do bad things and anything wrong.

I want a husband/wife who will call me after
every Maghrib Salah to read Qur'an together.

I want a husband/wife who will wake me up
in the middle of the night for us to pray
together and ask forgiveness from Allah.
In'Shaa'Allah ..

Ameen

88 Likes 9 Shares

Re: The Kind of Spouse Every Muslim Should Seek For by jiddama(f): 6:34pm On Feb 11, 2015
may Allah s.w.t guide every Muslim to make the right choice of spouse when getting married. Ameen

25 Likes

Re: The Kind of Spouse Every Muslim Should Seek For by maryhaam(f): 6:27am On Feb 12, 2015
May Allah s.w.t choose for us.

7 Likes

Re: The Kind of Spouse Every Muslim Should Seek For by maclatunji: 6:52pm On Feb 12, 2015
maryhaam:
May Allah s.w.t choose for us.

It is better to ask for good things that you want. All kinds of people that you might not want to marry are Allah's creatures, you might not enjoy if he directs some to you o.

So, define what you want in your prayers as long as it is good.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Kind of Spouse Every Muslim Should Seek For by maclatunji: 6:52pm On Feb 12, 2015
OP, nice one. JazakhumLlahukhayra
Re: The Kind of Spouse Every Muslim Should Seek For by maryhaam(f): 6:54pm On Feb 12, 2015
maclatunji:

It is better to ask for good things that you want. All kinds of people that you might not want to marry are Allah's creatures, you might not enjoy if he directs some to you o.

what if what I want is not what Allah wants for me,let his will be done.

4 Likes

Re: The Kind of Spouse Every Muslim Should Seek For by maclatunji: 7:06pm On Feb 12, 2015
maryhaam:
what if what I want is not what Allah wants for me,let his will be done.

Nothing affects destiny except prayer.

4 Likes

Re: The Kind of Spouse Every Muslim Should Seek For by maryhaam(f): 7:13pm On Feb 12, 2015
maclatunji:

Nothing affects destiny except prayer.
ok may b I make a wish list n tell Allah to bless it.
Re: The Kind of Spouse Every Muslim Should Seek For by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 13, 2015
This i pray for........
Re: The Kind of Spouse Every Muslim Should Seek For by Babaneh(m): 12:15pm On Feb 13, 2015
May Allah assist us in being the right spouse..
Re: The Kind of Spouse Every Muslim Should Seek For by championeh(m): 12:16pm On Feb 13, 2015
My Hajia does close to this everyday, May Almighty Allah answer our prayers.
DMainMan:
me when I miss a prayer.

Salah.

In'Shaa'Allah ..

Ameen

2 Likes

Re: The Kind of Spouse Every Muslim Should Seek For by tolam4skywd(m): 12:16pm On Feb 13, 2015
Ameen...
Re: The Kind of Spouse Every Muslim Should Seek For by heurake: 12:17pm On Feb 13, 2015
mcm
Re: The Kind of Spouse Every Muslim Should Seek For by PassingShot(m): 12:20pm On Feb 13, 2015
Jazakallah khayran op.
Re: The Kind of Spouse Every Muslim Should Seek For by Bowaley17(m): 12:21pm On Feb 13, 2015
jiddama:
may Allah s.w.t guide every Muslim to make the right choice of spouse when getting married. Ameen
Allahumo Amiin
IamBOWALEY
Re: The Kind of Spouse Every Muslim Should Seek For by Bowaley17(m): 12:24pm On Feb 13, 2015
championeh:
My Hajia does close to this everyday, May Almighty Allah answer our prayers.
Alhamdulillahi...gud 2 hear that...
IamBOWALEY
Re: The Kind of Spouse Every Muslim Should Seek For by Abduletudaye(m): 12:25pm On Feb 13, 2015
May Allah bless OP for this write up..and May Allah bless us today..smiley amin..
Re: The Kind of Spouse Every Muslim Should Seek For by rahmatitohan(f): 12:28pm On Feb 13, 2015
May Allah grant us our heart desires. Jumuah Mubarak
Re: The Kind of Spouse Every Muslim Should Seek For by seedorfg(m): 12:28pm On Feb 13, 2015
i pray i hav a better and my own destine wife ooo
Re: The Kind of Spouse Every Muslim Should Seek For by technophile(m): 12:42pm On Feb 13, 2015
I know husbands that possess all the characters above, they have close to like 8 wives and still counting.

How about the husband that will love you and will never have any other woman over you.

2 Likes

Re: The Kind of Spouse Every Muslim Should Seek For by PHEMIEY(m): 12:50pm On Feb 13, 2015
may Allah grant us our desires....and admit us into His Jannah
Re: The Kind of Spouse Every Muslim Should Seek For by mustymatic(m): 12:52pm On Feb 13, 2015
Ameen thumma Ameen
Re: The Kind of Spouse Every Muslim Should Seek For by bynat(f): 12:52pm On Feb 13, 2015
Allah alone knows the best of all choices. May He make them for us.
Re: The Kind of Spouse Every Muslim Should Seek For by pmc01(m): 12:53pm On Feb 13, 2015
May Allah reward the OP's effort and grant us/make us good spouses. JazakumuLLahukhayran.

Taking a cue from the post's headline, I would have loved the OP to use "spouse" in place of "husband/wife". It will even save some typing work. cheesy
Re: The Kind of Spouse Every Muslim Should Seek For by Awwal1st(m): 12:58pm On Feb 13, 2015
Amin..
Re: The Kind of Spouse Every Muslim Should Seek For by xage(m): 1:00pm On Feb 13, 2015
Allah that provided me mine...Ameenah Yahaya...will provide yours too....

Now we have a babyboy 17th of January.

Alhamdulilah

She doesnt condone me joking with Al-Sholat and when i pray too quickly she will get angry with me.

I love that woman...Also i got a better job 10 days to my baby;s dlivery Alhamdulilah

2 Likes

Re: The Kind of Spouse Every Muslim Should Seek For by jayceeabdulwasiu(m): 1:06pm On Feb 13, 2015
maryhaam:
sometime, things that interest us are not part of Allah's will for us. let's pray for Allah's best will in our life
Re: The Kind of Spouse Every Muslim Should Seek For by lovemko(m): 1:09pm On Feb 13, 2015
am so so happy to even read this... makes me feel as if she is so so close to my reach... may Allah in his infinite mercy grant us our possitive heart desire... Ameen!
Re: The Kind of Spouse Every Muslim Should Seek For by yusufbida(m): 1:09pm On Feb 13, 2015
DMainMan:
me when I miss a prayer.

Salah.

In'Shaa'Allah ..

Ameen
May Allah [s.w] choose d best spouse for us.
Re: The Kind of Spouse Every Muslim Should Seek For by jayceeabdulwasiu(m): 1:12pm On Feb 13, 2015
maryhaam:
Let us allow Allah's will to surface but are we simplified and directional in our needs. That is a question we have to answer individually
Re: The Kind of Spouse Every Muslim Should Seek For by jidoex66(m): 1:27pm On Feb 13, 2015
maclatunji:

And Allah alone know best, perhaps you want this and Allah want that for you...
Re: The Kind of Spouse Every Muslim Should Seek For by Jhappy(f): 1:30pm On Feb 13, 2015
May Almighty Allah guide us to d rigt path.

(1) (2) (Reply)

87 Non-Muslims Convert To Islam In Akure, Ondo State / Can My Wife Cook For Me In Ramadan When I Do Introduction With Her Parent / Four Keys To Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.