Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE - Education (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE (180792 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by checkmateman: 10:28pm On Jul 27, 2015
mYphhiRes:

Same here too. Please is there anyone whose own is different?

exam time and date will show up when its time for exam, exam date hasn't been fixed yet so guys chilax
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by mYphhiRes: 10:29pm On Jul 27, 2015
checkmateman:

I will suggest you go and collect ur BSc Certificate then take it to the ict center, then explain to them, and about NYSC certificate, I also didn't know what to do although I'm still thinking of visiting the school
I would do that, but I'm concerned as to whether I can go to the ict centre for these submissions after the deadline (July 31). Because I can't travel before next week
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by checkmateman: 10:34pm On Jul 27, 2015
Abduletudaye:

I did...see the snap shot above or the previous page.
as teslam has said, its due to the new updates on the website

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by checkmateman: 10:35pm On Jul 27, 2015
mYphhiRes:

I would do that, but I'm concerned as to whether I can go to the ict centre for these submissions after the deadline (July 31). Because I can't travel before next week

July 31 is deadline for forms not closing of portal
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by mYphhiRes: 10:38pm On Jul 27, 2015
checkmateman:

July 31 is deadline for forms not closing of portal

Okay thanks alot for your assistance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Prinxx(m): 10:41pm On Jul 27, 2015
oluwanoni:

If you can't login after successful payment(if payment was made by bank)...you might need to call/visit the school ICT centre.
Thanks for your response.. Please can someone share the contact number of the ICT centre so I can contact them as distance to the school is presently an issue.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by emenik08: 4:36am On Jul 28, 2015
Anybody going for msc metallurgical and materials engineering.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 28, 2015
Someone please tell me this is untrue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Abduletudaye(m): 9:41am On Jul 28, 2015
checkmateman:

as teslam has said, its due to the new updates on the website

Thats good for me then... grin
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by eepa: 12:01pm On Jul 28, 2015
.for those who uploaded there o levels and NYSC discharge certificate where did u upload it.is it under d heading certificate n were u able to view it.help a broda out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Abduletudaye(m): 12:06pm On Jul 28, 2015
eepa:
.for those who uploaded there o levels and NYSC discharge certificate where did u upload it.is it under d heading certificate n were u able to view it.help a broda out

Yep, i was able to view mine. You upload them where you have certificates but also, a 'add more certificates button'...i think its after the upload page for NYSC certificate..
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Abduletudaye(m): 12:07pm On Jul 28, 2015
stereo:
Someone please tell me this is untrue.

It better not be true shocked
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by kalan: 12:43pm On Jul 28, 2015
theconcealed:
please Mr Kalan, I need your advice.
I graduated with a second class upper in B.Sc (Ed) Physics and I'm currently thinking of going for my masters in the sciences. Do I have a chance and if no what do you advice that I do. I intend to be a lecturer in the nearest future and I love physics as a course. I've been confused about this for a year now please put me through.

Thanks and God bless

msc physics is 2:2 min req, so u do have a chance
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by kalan: 12:44pm On Jul 28, 2015
Niyi74:
The Exam Pass is not showing Date, Time and Venue. Am I the only one experiencing this?
This date will be imprinted after the date is made know, in my earlier post i advised those print it yet, till then
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by kalan: 12:45pm On Jul 28, 2015
yungbeef:
just saw on the site that there is isnt part payment for masters program. how true is this? want to do a part time course in MPIA.

The site is not updated as it ought to be. there is part payment, you will pay some interest though
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by kalan: 12:48pm On Jul 28, 2015
Abduletudaye:
Thanks for the past questions Mr Kalan.... cheesy grin/
u welcome

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 28, 2015
Abduletudaye:

It better not be true shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Abduletudaye(m): 2:33pm On Jul 28, 2015
stereo:

I guess you applied for Geophysics. Hope the report isn't true. Please help with past questions.

No...i applied for Microbiology...although if am gonna be part of the post graduates, im involved indirectly... I dont have past questions oo...meet Mr Kalan for it.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by sugarcoconut(f): 3:35pm On Jul 28, 2015
Good day everyone. Pls I need PQ&A for msc mgt. Anybody with useful info should plssssss help a sister.(am aware it's not free)

Mr Kalan ooo there's something obviously wrong with ur blog... pls look into it rectify or provide alternative means.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 28, 2015
kalan:
To decide, you need to know three things about Unilag Pg

1. Eligibility for the proposed course of study

2. The Fees associated with the programme

3. The Format and structure of the exams

I will cover each below, to help you prepare and make strategic decisions.
Please do you have an idea of the tuition fee for Master in Public and International Affairs (MPIA)- Part time. Thank you
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 28, 2015
kalan:

Here Unilag Pg does not allow you to do some courses with your Bsc. you need to find out. E,g Bsc Accounting is only restricted to
read Msc Finance, Accounting or Development Finance. But there are other combos you could do if only you have the right info.

For esample Combos for Economics graduate are listed below. if you dont have this info you might never know you could do these courses as an Economics graduate. having proper info o these things is very important.

Bsc Economics hot combo

plus MBA
plus IRPM
plus Finance
plus Dev Finance
plus Risk Mgt
plus MPIA
plus MILR
plus Accounting
plus MDSS
plus Pgd Computer Science
plus Msc Economics
plus Insurance
plus Actuarial Science
plus Operations Research
plus Operations and Production Mgt
plus Organizational Behaviour
plus Management
plus MMP
plus Sociology
plus PGDE
plus Marketing
plus MILD
plus MELS

Let me know if you have any problem in choosing a course or combining your course with your experience.

I av a b.sc in Public administration, am i eligible for Master in Public and International Affairs (MPIA)?

Btw, i just want to get the form tomorrow, and i know its closing on the 31st. after purchasing it can i still continue with registration after july 31st. i'm worried i dont waste money on the form ooo. Thanks
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by sherif4owo(m): 5:18pm On Jul 28, 2015
odutope:

Really? Didnt take note. I hope I can change the passport I used?

Please have you been able to change it? if yes, How!
Thanks
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by sherif4owo(m): 5:35pm On Jul 28, 2015
Please help me out here! URGENT!

What format of documents are you uploading? (pfd or jpg)

What is the size limit for the files uploaded?

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by deennest: 5:46pm On Jul 28, 2015
hey guys please help clarify.....

When is the appropriate time to post the transcrpit to the registrar?
Which other document will be attached with the transcript to be posted to the registrar?
Also How do I send it to the registrar? is it by taking it to their office in person or by courier or maybe post office?

1 Like

Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by noah91(m): 7:20pm On Jul 28, 2015
Pls friends, can i apply for Msc biochem while am abt 9 months into service or d nysc discharge cert is compulsory? And is there part-time for Msc biochem in Unilag? Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by goodhead2007: 8:16pm On Jul 28, 2015
kalan:
To decide, you need to know three things about Unilag Pg

2. The Fees associated with the programme

3. The Format and structure of the exams

I will cover each below, to help you prepare and make strategic decisions.

Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by checkmateman: 8:26pm On Jul 28, 2015
goodhead2007:

Pls I need ur advice. I hav a BSc in maths and statistics (2:1) and also writing CFA exam. I'm thinking of doing an MBA (finance option) or MSc Production/Operation Mgt in unilag. PLS advice me on d best option. ( I have NO work experience at d moment though). Thanks
wow nice I'm also on the path for Operation/Financial analyst from bsc mathand I'm opting for operation research at Unilag, back to your question, I think it will be a gamble cause work requirements is needed for MBA at Unilag but u can try ur luck or Mr Kalan should show more light.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by checkmateman: 8:27pm On Jul 28, 2015
goodhead2007:

Pls I need ur advice. I hav a BSc in maths and statistics (2:1) and also writing CFA exam. I'm thinking of doing an MBA (finance option) or MSc Production/Operation Mgt in unilag. PLS advice me on d best option. ( I have NO work experience at d moment though). Thanks

and please how u doing the CFA exam cos I read it that work experience is required
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by checkmateman: 8:30pm On Jul 28, 2015
sherif4owo:
Please help me out here! URGENT!

What format of documents are you uploading? (pfd or jpg)

What is the size limit for the files uploaded?

Thanks

I upload mine in jpg and was able to view it and about the size, I can't say, cause I use a personal scanner and selected the 75dpi stuff which makes the size below 100kb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by goodhead2007: 8:38pm On Jul 28, 2015
checkmateman:
wow nice I'm also on the path for Operation/Financial analyst from bsc mathand I'm opting for operation research at Unilag, back to your question, I think it will be a gamble cause work requirements is needed for MBA at Unilag but u can try ur luck or Mr Kalan should show more light.

I don't think there are career for operation researchers in nigeria. U should rethink. Thts y I opted for msc prod/operation mgt. But let's wait for mr kalan to give his advice.
And u only need to hav a BSc degree to write CFA. Work experience is not required
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by checkmateman: 8:42pm On Jul 28, 2015
goodhead2007:

I don't think there are career for operation researchers in nigeria. U should rethink. Thts y I opted for msc prod/operation mgt. But let's wait for mr kalan to give his advice.
And u only need to hav a BSc degree to write CFA. Work experience is not required

yeah, but its taking a new turn now, u can even search for operation research jobs. although I don't plan to stay at that, my particular target is the combination of finance+IT = Operations Analyst (IT sector or IT analyst) already developing my IT skills too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by theconcealed: 9:52pm On Jul 28, 2015
kalan:

msc physics is 2:2 min req, so u do have a chance

But I've checked with UNILAG and they said they don't accept B.Sc (Ed) for M.Sc programme.

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (109) (Reply)

Oou 2015/2016 Admission / Salary Scale Of Lecturers In Nigerian Universities / LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.