Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) (58225 Views)

Ekomobong Finbarr Designs Solar-Powered Keke In FUTO For His School Project / Exam Hall & Condition In FUTO (photo) / Secondary Students Hang On Tree In Edo (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by allanphash7(m): 5:25pm On Feb 11, 2015
abeg help me orientate dem d more ooooo cos some people ehn na tissue paper dey deir brain. miracle ko, wonderful ni. awon olodo dede
Sagytarius:
My people perish from lack of knowledge.

So The Agric Students in FUTO didn't realize that water could be found in some trees? Birch and Oak Trees are some of them. The so-called "Miracle tree" could be among that category of trees.
You can find a clip here of how water could be tapped from trees.

Miracle ko, magic ni.
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by Sagytarius(m): 5:27pm On Feb 11, 2015
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by esosuo: 5:28pm On Feb 11, 2015
bizness tins on the mind of. all the ibo guy with galon now oh ,make we see weda no be no be water pipe buste ,till den price list per liter will soon come up
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by 9jatatafo(m): 5:28pm On Feb 11, 2015
The VC fall my hand. With all his qualifications he still go there. It is water trapped in the tree, the tree is releasing. Magic ko Wizardry ni
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by pigin: 5:28pm On Feb 11, 2015
many people who came to
take a look at the said
Miracle water included the
Vice Chancellor of the
Institution. @Op what did the VC say about the water?
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by unite4real: 5:29pm On Feb 11, 2015
I AM SURE IF IT RAINS IN JANUARY IN THE EAST, ALL FOLKS WILL RUN OUT TO BATH IN MIRACLE WATER.

INSTEAD OF INVESTIGATING THE SOURCE OF WATER, THEY CONCLUDE IT IS MIRACLE WATER. SOMETIME LAST YEAR, IT WAS MIRACLE RIVER.

1 Like

Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 11, 2015
Sagytarius:
My people perish from lack of knowledge.

So The Agric Students in FUTO didn't realize that water could be found in some trees? Birch and Oak Trees are some of them. The so-called "Miracle tree" could be among that category of trees.
You can find a clip here of how water could be tapped from trees. Haba na! Even the tree is amiracle. Familiarity is a bad tin o.

Miracle ko, magic ni.
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by lordnammy(m): 5:30pm On Feb 11, 2015
there might be pipe that passed thru the tree that is leaking the water, let them do serious analysis.
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by Mhizkel(f): 5:32pm On Feb 11, 2015
O
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by Sagytarius(m): 5:32pm On Feb 11, 2015
Zedric:

Mr. It, Shey that tree looks like oak to you, abi? Abi oak tree dey grow for tropical rainforest? You said "tap" but this one is flowing yet you decide to form smart without reading the details? I wasn't there and I don't believe it too but its not enough to just form facts cos of a 10-line article.

Read my comment again. This time around, slowly. Did I say it is an oak tree? I said that particular tree could be among the class of trees that contains water to which Oak Tree also belongs.

I used the tapping instance to buttress that water could actually be found in trees. Kappish?

3 Likes

Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 11, 2015
I think I just spotted Nneka123 on that tree. Nneka is that you? shocked
*scurries out of thread*
grin
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by KrisNonny1(m): 5:33pm On Feb 11, 2015
People no waste time start to sell d water..........and d water don stop to flow
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by idrisolaide(m): 5:35pm On Feb 11, 2015
A colleague of mine was watching the video, but i felt its a kind of photo montage, but will make sure i upload it soon as possible..
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 11, 2015
D end is near o! shocked
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 5:38pm On Feb 11, 2015
Logicalmind:

That's what happens when many Nigerian students, study 'la cram la pour' to pass. cheesy
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by UnimkeAk(m): 5:38pm On Feb 11, 2015
demelza:
So people can actually believe such nonsense about miracle water curing every illness?
And to make things extremely shameful, this is a school environment where supposed bright minds congregate!
Like someone said, some trees have the ability to store water and this could be one of them.

Trees that store water don't store them in large very quantities.. So u could fetch it.

What kind tree will hold that amount of water?

It should be investigate tho
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by ask4bk(m): 5:38pm On Feb 11, 2015
Mehn I give up for 9ja.

THIS IS A SHAME TO THE INSTITUTION TO HARBOR SUCH IGNORANCE

My school in Ivory Coast had a similar tree that shed water like rain even in dry hot weather. We didn't start worshipping it, instead we sort another place to park our car or walked around it not to wet ourselves.

I can't believe that a school of science and tech don't know that this is a natural occurrence in some trees when their roots hit massive water reserve and they shed water through their pores.

SHAME SHAME SHAME

3 Likes

Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by madjune(m): 5:38pm On Feb 11, 2015
Another sign of a failed govt.

If Jonathan's govt was functional, people wouldn't be looking for miracles in a tree.

SMH.

1 Like

Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 11, 2015
madgoat:
Pix of d water or idonblivit grin

Your head dey there
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by mandax: 5:39pm On Feb 11, 2015
Lol!! There in Imo, they have a leader who tells them that water supply is a private affair - govt has no hand in it. And they all sing Alleluya. So no surprises. See all of them with empty water cans struggling for water.
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by demelza: 5:40pm On Feb 11, 2015
UnimkeAk:

Trees that store water don't store them in large very quantities.. So u could fetch it.

What kind tree will hold that amount of water?

It should be investigate tho
Go and read on the baobab tree.
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by ossuofia1: 5:40pm On Feb 11, 2015
Black people.

They never think to themselves that there must be a scientific explanation for this.

Who cursed the Black race?

1 Like

Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by Smone(m): 5:42pm On Feb 11, 2015
Even they now believe in that water or tree than God who created it... Literacy to Illiteracy.
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 11, 2015
This is a clear index that the many graduates we have around are unenlightened, with the crude mind of illitrate villagers. If not for the caption, there's little to indicate that that is a UNIVERSITY setting. Even if it's a miraculous act, this is simply not the way to go about it. Has it been proven that the water has cured any infirmity? Or is this another ebola-saltwater drama?

1 Like

Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by Godpinkin(m): 5:42pm On Feb 11, 2015
I am disppointed. Cos that's my Alma mater.
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by udy4real(m): 5:43pm On Feb 11, 2015
Nawah oooooo
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by viczing(m): 5:43pm On Feb 11, 2015
madgoat:
Pix of d water or idonblivit grin

Your moniker is what you are
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by hardbody: 5:44pm On Feb 11, 2015
should science students not have some explanation on this phenomenon which at least must have some scientific reasons. It shows how crude our education system can be, when this is happening inside a citadel of learning. Elsewhere, the lab will be abuzz with students and lecturers trying to demystify that happening by taking the bark and roots of the tree to check out what has happened.

Reminds me of Dilibe Onyeama's book, 'Nigga at Eton' or is it 'S.e.Bleep is a Nigg's game' where he wrote that a white person that comes across a mountain or an unusual highland will start wondering what is on the other side and commence preparations on how to scale the mountain and determine for the sake of posterity what is to be learnt about the uneven surface. His contemporary black man sees a challenge and obstacles by the gods and immediately settles down to offer sacrifices to appease the gods and those whom the gods have used to barricade his way. Dark continent sworn to remaining dark for eternity.

Apply to our democracy. See GEJ and Buhari refusing to play clean on their silly elections where they are both dirty and criminally minded. the followers are only interested in the better of the two evils, knowing they are both evil. I weep for this country.

God owes me a personal explanation why he made me a Nigerian (now a Biafran) knowing my mentality and attitude to life. SMH

2 Likes

Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by yusufbida(m): 5:44pm On Feb 11, 2015
emmymdk:
Crowds gathered in the Park of Federal University of Technology Owerri to witness the running out of water from a tree. Many believe its a Miracle water the has the capability of healing any sickness. Some many people who came to take a look at the said Miracle water included the Vice Chancellor of the Institution.

I dey come make I go fetch my own
False testimony ll emerge by pple of d region lastest by sunday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Na Questions I No Fit Solve I Wan Dey Set: Usman Danfodio University Lecturer / Unilag vs OAU-Ife vs UI? / The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.