Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) (58230 Views)

Ekomobong Finbarr Designs Solar-Powered Keke In FUTO For His School Project / Exam Hall & Condition In FUTO (photo) / Secondary Students Hang On Tree In Edo (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by 3kay945(m): 5:45pm On Feb 11, 2015
Now I know why Jonathan still has supporters..
School environment for that matter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 11, 2015
Local B@$t@ds
smh
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:48pm On Feb 11, 2015
Blakjewelry:
The fact that na inside school premises this mumuism dey happen is baffling
The worse of it was that the VC also went there.
@Topic. I knew of a tree in OAU, Ile-Ife between Moremi Hall and Health Centre that was gushing water.
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by Truflame: 5:48pm On Feb 11, 2015
PDP will start blaming APC now for the unusual flow water
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by hardbody: 5:49pm On Feb 11, 2015
pigin:
many people who came to
take a look at the said
Miracle water included the
Vice Chancellor of the
Institution. @Op what did the VC say about the water?

The VC must have attended the same secondary school as Buhari (if at all).
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by mandax: 5:50pm On Feb 11, 2015
Godpinkin:
I am disppointed. Cos that's my Alma mater.

In developed world, Oyibo and very rich people pay a lot to go visit waters that come from unusual sources and believed to be healing water. Those students are not fools. It is a usual curiosity associated with things like that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 11, 2015
And people still wonder why they say Nigeria graduates are unemployable.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by chrysso83(m): 5:52pm On Feb 11, 2015
Dat dis is happening in the school I graduated from is very disheartening to me. Y cant Ama Nduka and the rest of them profs find out the cause of that water
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by maclatunji: 5:53pm On Feb 11, 2015
Paulchris:
I was there life and direct when clean water was gushing out of a tree in FUTO

i no drink am shaa bt i use am wash hand

Why you no drink am? I drank spring water at my place of primary assignment during NYSC.
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by timilehin007(m): 5:53pm On Feb 11, 2015
chai...these people no go school oo...

oh i forgot they are even students...God punish ur agric chicher
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by Laycan(m): 5:53pm On Feb 11, 2015
Paulchris:
I was there life and direct when clean water was gushing out of a tree in FUTO

i no drink am shaa bt i use am wash hand

Pics of how u wash ur hand or idonbilivit
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by bayocanny: 5:53pm On Feb 11, 2015
ossuofia1:
Black people.

They never think to themselves that there must be a scientific explanation for this.

Who cursed the Black race?
Na me curse the black race, oya come beg me

1 Like

Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by HirstMOG(m): 5:54pm On Feb 11, 2015
I beg nor go fetch poison oooo all in the name of miracle water. Black man with black sense!!

2 Likes

Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by argob44(f): 5:56pm On Feb 11, 2015
Chimoooooooooooooo!
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by tiwasiaife(m): 5:56pm On Feb 11, 2015
emmymdk:
Crowds gathered in the Park of Federal University of Technology Owerri to witness the running out of water from a tree. Many believe its a Miracle water the has the capability of healing any sickness. Some many people who came to take a look at the said Miracle water included the Vice Chancellor of the Institution.

I dey come make I go fetch my own
I heard it rained on Sunday at owerri how come water didn't gush out until owerri experienced its first rain of the year? well this is what we call percolation of rain into a hole in the so-called tree after much saturation it decided to pour away

1 Like

Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by HirstMOG(m): 5:59pm On Feb 11, 2015
I beg nor go fetch poison drink oooo all in the name of miracle water. Black man with black sense!!

1 Like

Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by bayocanny: 5:59pm On Feb 11, 2015
The black race? Why why why?
Something is definitely fundamentally wrong with the black man

2 Likes

Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 11, 2015
Blakjewelry:
The fact that na inside school premises this mumuism dey happen is baffling
if its here in tumbuktu, the place will be surrounded by police as a restricted area, the university agricultural department lecturers and professors will work on a research of the causes of the gushing water and the time it lasted may be something valuable to humanity could be established but the level of illitracy in the so call nigerian education system is of higher magnitude, you will see so many master degrees holder but nothing to offer to help . Without any established fact water coming from a tree will cure everything.
I pity us in africa.

1 Like

Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by notoriousbabe: 6:06pm On Feb 11, 2015
Kai Naija,we are sooooooooo gullible. Miracle water ko,miracle oil ni. Small time now my igbo brodas go begin sell the water to ignorant people. Mtcheeeeew

1 Like

Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by bebe2(f): 6:06pm On Feb 11, 2015
IgBo pple and their *********

Dat day na miracle river , now na miracle tree.

Make una dey use sense naaahhhh
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by NightHawke: 6:07pm On Feb 11, 2015
In a school of technology i would have expected a more scientific approach to this than this nonsense.

1. What type of tree is this

2. How deep can its its secondary and tap root go

3. How much fluid can it absorb

4. Is there a naturally occurring water body nearby

5. Is their an existing borehole line leaking water nearby

6.What is the formation around this tree

7. Could it be sitting on a geyser

8. Is the sub surface rock mass experiencing any high water pressure

9. Source for geological study

10. More questions requiring scientific and engineering study makes sense to me than these lopsided miracle definition in a school of engineering

PLEASE ANSWER ALL OF THE ABOVE AND EXPEL ALL THOSE BRAINLESS STUDENTS FROM MY ALMA MATER.

Damn for crying out loud this is 2015 for goodness sake.

3 Likes

Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by notoriousbabe: 6:07pm On Feb 11, 2015
bayocanny:
true talk.na african magic cause am

1 Like

Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by bebe2(f): 6:07pm On Feb 11, 2015
bayocanny:

Welcome to my thot.

I have always known that.

1 Like

Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by cee001(m): 6:08pm On Feb 11, 2015
I just hope people don't degrade themselves by worshipping the tree. That'll be useless doing so..
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by megacool360(m): 6:08pm On Feb 11, 2015
Molz:
All this ignorant igbo students sef....
acting foolish sice 1960

Most senseless comment of the century.
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 11, 2015
Wonderful things shall never end 0000[color=#006600][/color]
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by notoriousbabe: 6:11pm On Feb 11, 2015
NightHawke:

In a school of technology i would have expected a more scientific approach to this than this nonsense.

1. What type of tree is this

2. How deep can its its secondary and tap root go

3. How much fluid can it absorb

4. Is there a naturally occurring water body nearby

5. Is their an existing borehole line leaking water nearby

6.What is the formation around this tree

7. Could it be sitting on a geyser

8. Is the sub surface rock mass experiencing any high water pressure

9. Source for geological study

10. More questions requiring scientific and engineering study makes sense to me than these lopsided miracle definition in a school of engineering

PLEASE ANSWER ALL OF THE ABOVE AND EXPEL ALL THOSE BRAINLESS STUDENTS FROM MY ALMA MATER.

Damn for crying out loud this is 2015 for goodness sake.
kai shebuzo,sheyenre,sheamaka and shukudi half ebarice your amala matera as dem no get blain to think and leason whywater is glushing out of that tlee grin

1 Like

Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by ramalot(m): 6:12pm On Feb 11, 2015
emmymdk:
Crowds gathered in the Park of Federal University of Technology Owerri to witness the running out of water from a tree. Many believe its a Miracle water the has the capability of healing any sickness. Some many people who came to take a look at the said Miracle water included the Vice Chancellor of the Institution.

I dey come make I go fetch my own

This institution should have its accreditation revoked instantly for such public display of ignorance.

1 Like

Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by mickyeddi(m): 6:14pm On Feb 11, 2015
And these are supposed to be University students, Nigeria is finished.

1 Like

Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by ignis: 6:14pm On Feb 11, 2015
Why are people rushing to fetch the water?
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by gogodaye(m): 6:15pm On Feb 11, 2015
Coming from a citadel of learning.......
This indeed is embarrassing.........
I just wonder what they will have to tell naive unschooled countryside folks........
Indeed some of the heaily certificated knowledge these folks get admitted to study and acquire may indeed be haram to them.....
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by babim(f): 6:15pm On Feb 11, 2015
[quote author=babim
It could be true sha
Anything can happen in Niger

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Na Questions I No Fit Solve I Wan Dey Set: Usman Danfodio University Lecturer / Unilag vs OAU-Ife vs UI? / The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.