Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,714 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) (58235 Views)

Ekomobong Finbarr Designs Solar-Powered Keke In FUTO For His School Project / Exam Hall & Condition In FUTO (photo) / Secondary Students Hang On Tree In Edo (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 11, 2015
ask4bk:
Mehn I give up for 9ja.

THIS IS A SHAME TO THE INSTITUTION TO HARBOR SUCH IGNORANCE

My school in Ivory Coast had a similar tree that shed water like rain even in dry hot weather. We didn't start worshipping it, instead we sort another place to park our car or walked around it not to wet ourselves.

I can't believe that a school of science and tech don't know that this is a natural occurrence in some trees when their roots hit massive water reserve and they shed water through their leaves.

SHAME SHAME SHAME
Just shut up already, i don't think u know more than the vc, d water was gushing out in large quantity and not from the leaves
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by megacool360(m): 6:16pm On Feb 11, 2015
bebe2:
IgBo pple and their *********

Dat day na miracle river , now na miracle tree.

Make una dey use sense naaahhhh

Hmmm! Na wa oo. People always claiming to be smarter than their dull brains are only to end up exhuming sheer senselessness. See your own sense nah. So na only igbo people dey school for FUTO? Abeg try and get sense first before looking out for who to advise same.
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by alexov(m): 6:16pm On Feb 11, 2015
By the time I got there this evening it had stopped flowing sad
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by UnimkeAk(m): 6:17pm On Feb 11, 2015
demelza:
Go and read on the baobab tree.

I know of the baobab tree.
The tree here in question, I don think is a baobab.

Whatever ever the case may be,

Anybody that drinks from that tree, when studies have not been carried out on the source of the water and how safe it is, in the name miracle..... Ur foolishness is infinite
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by bayocanny: 6:19pm On Feb 11, 2015
bebe2:
IgBo pple and their *********

Dat day na miracle river , now na miracle tree.

Make una dey use sense naaahhhh
In the medieval time, you would have been hung with your scrotum for the comment you made hadn't been you are a male, but at this point in time in the 21st century we will just overlook what you said and correct you
Can't u comment according to the occurrence rather than abusing a particular ethnicity due to da fact that the tree was found in igbo region
Pls let stop this ethnic bigotry and embrace nationhood
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by piagetskinner(m): 6:19pm On Feb 11, 2015
Educated illiterates

1 Like

Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by jude33084(m): 6:19pm On Feb 11, 2015
demelza:
So people can actually believe such nonsense about miracle water curing every illness?
And to make things extremely shameful, this is a school environment where supposed bright minds congregate!
Like someone said, some trees have the ability to store water and this could be one of them.

Thank you o jare angry
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by Jchi9876: 6:20pm On Feb 11, 2015
This news isn't new it happened long time ago
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by demelza: 6:23pm On Feb 11, 2015
UnimkeAk:

I know of the baobab tree.
The tree here in question, I don think is a baobab.

Whatever ever the case may be,

Anybody that drinks from that tree, when studies have not been carried out on the source of the water and how safe it is, in the name miracle..... Ur foolishness is infinite
And you had to throw in an insult?
Says much about your upbringing.
Try not to quote me next time.
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by komek(m): 6:23pm On Feb 11, 2015
tellwisdom:

Your own don finish. ..go price casket sad

This got me laughing so hard. Una dey quarrel before?
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by bayocanny: 6:26pm On Feb 11, 2015
notoriousbabe:
true talk.na african magic cause am
Not even african magic cause it, it was due to our black culture, believe and how we reason towards such occurrence, that's why the white man will be continue to sideline and feel more superior than we the black race, untill we are able to unlock our potential. that's the truth my dear fellow country men and women.
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by miky(m): 6:26pm On Feb 11, 2015
Stupid people
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by LastProphet: 6:26pm On Feb 11, 2015
See what home video has done to the psyche of Ibo people?
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by ossuofia1: 6:27pm On Feb 11, 2015
bayocanny:

Na me curse the black race, oya come beg me

Abeg na.

No vex.

Oya free us.

grin
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by princepeluola01(m): 6:27pm On Feb 11, 2015
the tree is crying........ end time
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by bayocanny: 6:28pm On Feb 11, 2015
Jchi9876:
This news isn't new it happened long time ago
Bro I see you, how boston nah hope u coping with the weather
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by Tymax(m): 6:29pm On Feb 11, 2015
This level of ignorance in 2015 and in a University for that matter....

Sad.
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 11, 2015
Sagytarius:

Read my comment again. This time around, slowly. Did I say it is an oak tree? I said that particular tree could be among the class of trees that contains water to which Oak Tree also belongs.

I used the tapping instance to buttress that water could actually be found in trees. Kappish?

I understand what you are saying sir, now try to understand what I'm saying. Plants that do what you just said are found in areas with low rainfall, the plants thus store water in itself to prevent it from drying up. Now the question should be if any tropical plants does such? No, they don't because the tropics have high rainfall so the possibility of the plant storing water in itself is zero abi IMO state is now a temperate region?
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by lovely17(m): 6:32pm On Feb 11, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
What we do not know is that EVERY thing you see around is made of water. In fact there is more water on the earth than scientist knows. There are rocks that have enough water to fill up a stream and there are trees that are excellent large water reservoirs. This might just be one of those trees.
at times I wonder if pple like you are paid to oppose every topic that hits front page who doesn't know that trees hold water? but have you ever seen one hold as much as 1 keg look well before just start typing
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by ask4bk(m): 6:33pm On Feb 11, 2015
Ifyikillz:

Just shut up already, i don't think u know more than the vc, d water was gushing out in large quantity and not from the leaves

Says another person who believes it's miraculous.
It gushes out from the pores of the tree at different places and coz of the leaves it spreads and falls like rain (based on the ones I've seen). The tree I saw gushed out heavy water for more than a month without stopping.
IT'S A NATURAL OCCURRENCE

If you want to behave like our forefathers who worshipped mountains, mirror, and bicycle coz they couldn't understand it, then go ahead and call a natural H2O miraculous.

Make sure u rob am for all ya children head.
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by bayocanny: 6:38pm On Feb 11, 2015
ossuofia1:

Abeg na.

No vex.

Oya free us.

grin
No I won't uplift the curse untill u prepare a huge sacrifice wey vulture sef go see and he go fear, let me tell u the ingredient of the sacrifice shap shap!!

Stop ethnicity marginalisation
Don't be suppress by internal( govt) or external force
Embrace nationhood
Love each other
Be your brothers keeper
Don't let your govt brainwash you
Be Patriotic
Don't be blind folded with deceit by your gvt
Stand for what is right even if you are standing alone

Those are the ingredient by broda, take the sacrifice to the central africa u will mix the ingredients together and start spreading it through west to south from south to north then to the east africa
Shikenna!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by bebe2(f): 6:40pm On Feb 11, 2015
bayocanny:

In the medieval time, you would have been hung with your scrotum for the comment you made hadn't been you are a male, but at this point in time in the 21st century we will just overlook what you said and correct you
Can't u comment according to the occurrence rather than abusing a particular ethnicity due to da fact that the tree was found in igbo region
Pls let stop this ethnic bigotry and embrace nationhood

yes of course, as i mention igbos abi?

oh wait am also a racial bigot, abi? mtcheewwww

call a spade a spade.

are u proud of those pple ar were u proud of those that took their loved once

of their sick bed to go wash in a ''miracle river''?

i beg face ur own business.

w
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by ngachi: 6:41pm On Feb 11, 2015
Hmmmm these people are drinking blood ooo cool
That school wey cult boy the kill there friends every time!!!
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by bebe2(f): 6:42pm On Feb 11, 2015
megacool360:

Hmmm! Na wa oo. People always claiming to be smarter than their dull brains are only to end up exhuming sheer senselessness. See your own sense nah. So na only igbo people dey school for FUTO? Abeg try and get sense first before looking out for who to advise same.

*ignored* cool
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by UnimkeAk(m): 6:44pm On Feb 11, 2015
demelza:
And you had to throw in an insult?
Says much about your upbringing.
Try not to quote me next time.

It is not like I insulted u, anybody that drinks water from that tree deserves any insult hurled at them.

Don't bring my up bringing in this, Ok, and u just made an insultive insinuation about my folks, but I'm not a hypocrite so I'll let it pass.

Noted#
I'll neva quote u again, is not like I got an alert from GTB for quoting u.
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by megacool360(m): 6:53pm On Feb 11, 2015
bebe2:

*ignored* cool

Ok.
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by Jchi9876: 7:11pm On Feb 11, 2015
bayocanny:

Bro I see you, how boston nah hope u coping with the weather

Na today
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by megacool360(m): 7:15pm On Feb 11, 2015
LastProphet:
See what home video has done to the psyche of Ibo people?

Indeed, common sense is really not that common. So it's only igbos that school in FUTO? Keep on parading stupidity with reckless abandon.
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by cpapa: 7:19pm On Feb 11, 2015
grin grin
hardbody:

The VC must have attended the same secondary school as Buhari (if at all).
grin
hardbody:

The VC must have attended the same secondary school as Buhari (if at all).
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by WINDSOW(m): 7:30pm On Feb 11, 2015
ask4bk:

Says another person who believes it's miraculous.
It gushes out from the pores of the tree at different places and coz of the leaves it spreads and falls like rain (based on the ones I've seen). The tree I saw gushed out heavy water for more than a month without stopping.
IT'S A NATURAL OCCURRENCE

If you want to behave like our forefathers who worshipped mountains, mirror, and bicycle coz they couldn't understand it, then go ahead and call a natural H2O miraculous.

Make sure u rob am for all ya children head.
Badt guy. grin
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by WINDSOW(m): 7:32pm On Feb 11, 2015
UnimkeAk:

It is not like I insulted u, anybody that drinks water from that tree deserves any insult hurled at them.

Don't bring my up bringing in this, Ok, and u just made an insultive insinuation about my folks, but I'm not a hypocrite so I'll let it pass.

Noted#
I'll neva quote u again, is not like I got an alert from GTB for quoting u.
U dey run
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by WINDSOW(m): 7:34pm On Feb 11, 2015
bayocanny:

No I won't uplift the curse untill u prepare a huge sacrifice wey vulture sef go see and he go fear, let me tell u the ingredient of the sacrifice shap shap!!

Stop ethnicity marginalisation
Don't be suppress by internal( govt) or external force
Embrace nationhood
Love each other
Be your brothers keeper
Don't let your govt brainwash you
Be Patriotic
Don't be blind folded with deceit by your gvt
Stand for what is right even if you are standing alone

Those are the ingredient by broda, take the sacrifice to the central africa u will mix the ingredients together and start spreading it through west to south from south to north then to the east africa
Shikenna!!!
I swear u must be a social herbalist. The ingredients are tantarious!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Na Questions I No Fit Solve I Wan Dey Set: Usman Danfodio University Lecturer / Unilag vs OAU-Ife vs UI? / JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.