Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Capacity Of Nigerian Car Manufacturing Industry Rises By 50% - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Capacity Of Nigerian Car Manufacturing Industry Rises By 50% (17678 Views)

Don't Fall For This Cheap Scam By A Nigerian Car Dealer. / Pixs Of A Massive Car Manufacturing Plant In Kano You Never Believe Exist. / Cars And Stars. First Nigerian Car Show On Dstv Starts Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Capacity Of Nigerian Car Manufacturing Industry Rises By 50% by mufasapapasanta(m): 9:13am On Mar 06, 2015
Good news cool
Re: Capacity Of Nigerian Car Manufacturing Industry Rises By 50% by chemali: 9:15am On Mar 06, 2015
They should give us clear data... the automotive policy wasn't crafted around tricycles but motor vehicles. What was the percentage last year for motor vehicles sales. What's it this year? What's the demand for locally produced vehicles last two years, last year and this year? Last I checked, America (that knows everything especially if $20billion is missing) could give you the number of cars manufactured in Detroit they sold (not tricycles). Why is it hard to find that data? Is it because people are not buying considering the entry price and the current economic crunch? They should stop being clever by half. Who imports fully built tricycles?

20% drop in imported cars... is there a 20% rise in purchase of locally produced cars?

2 Likes

Re: Capacity Of Nigerian Car Manufacturing Industry Rises By 50% by horpeyemmi66(m): 9:16am On Mar 06, 2015
Hope they are road worthy?...We aren't interested about the % abi?
Re: Capacity Of Nigerian Car Manufacturing Industry Rises By 50% by xmich(m): 9:17am On Mar 06, 2015
We are matching forward,no going back.

1 Like

Re: Capacity Of Nigerian Car Manufacturing Industry Rises By 50% by trillville(m): 9:19am On Mar 06, 2015
first of all the report says capacity has increased not necessarily actual production.
just like PHCN has capacity to generate 6000 mega watts yet only 3000 is produced because of lack of gas, poor transmission channel and bad distribution infrastructure.
Re: Capacity Of Nigerian Car Manufacturing Industry Rises By 50% by victorazy(m): 9:24am On Mar 06, 2015
TheWholeTruth:
All this our cars is how much?

I would like to know the difference between the price of imported ones and the ones assembled in Nigeria.

Google is ur friend, they no dey charge or arrest somebody for using it.
Re: Capacity Of Nigerian Car Manufacturing Industry Rises By 50% by bayulll01(m): 9:24am On Mar 06, 2015
Lol pathetic,we can't be deceived any more,my own questions is....
1.How many of this cars are affordable
2.How many of these cars are on the street.
3.Are they accessible to the common man on the street.

4.Are we really dumb in this country to believe anything without facts and figures

5.If its true is laudable,All I want is a better country,I support criticism,but constructive one
Re: Capacity Of Nigerian Car Manufacturing Industry Rises By 50% by victorazy(m): 9:27am On Mar 06, 2015
trillville:
first of all the report says capacity has increased not necessarily actual production.
just like PHCN has capacity to generate 6000 mega watts yet only 3000 is produced because of lack of gas, poor transmission channel and bad distribution infrastructure.

So what's ur point plz
Re: Capacity Of Nigerian Car Manufacturing Industry Rises By 50% by holluwai(m): 9:28am On Mar 06, 2015
By right I choose not to believe this crap. Seeing they say is beliving. Power is yet to be stabiliZed and you're already recording 50% increase! Please tell that to the birds.
Re: Capacity Of Nigerian Car Manufacturing Industry Rises By 50% by elujah1(m): 9:36am On Mar 06, 2015
Janiobi:
Watin we go use drive the car When fuel no dey

you can never satisfy a human indeed, so far this is the only administration with limited periods of fuel scarcity.
Re: Capacity Of Nigerian Car Manufacturing Industry Rises By 50% by victorazy(m): 9:38am On Mar 06, 2015
bayulll01:
Lol pathetic,we can't be deceived any more,my own questions is....
1.How many of this cars are affordable
2.How many of these cars are on the street.
3.Are they accessible to the common man on the street.

4.Are we really dumb in this country to believe anything without facts and figures

5.If its true is laudable,All I want is a better country,I support criticism,but constructive one

No point!
1. Do you have ur 2million and couldn't buy IVM?
2. So ur expecting just produced cars to litter all the street in nigeria?
3. Accessible to common man? This got me lafin. Is car for common man? grin
4. If u like believe or not, Nigeria will keep moving as far as no be abokki dey seat. Thomus never believe Jesus rose from death till today.
5. Here you reasoned bit like human.

1 Like

Re: Capacity Of Nigerian Car Manufacturing Industry Rises By 50% by Nazeeboy(m): 9:39am On Mar 06, 2015
walozanga:

U need to go to school my brother. Does the rise mean every Nigerian must have a car?
shey GEJ build school for my village ni?
Re: Capacity Of Nigerian Car Manufacturing Industry Rises By 50% by ceejayluv(m): 9:42am On Mar 06, 2015
tsdarkside:

we need 12000MW power...things will improve automaticaly...

there will be no industrilization with out energie....

we nigerians are not lazy....
We need Far more power than that... To meet up to Mexico and south Africa in terms of per capita power generation, we'll need over 100,000 MW...
Re: Capacity Of Nigerian Car Manufacturing Industry Rises By 50% by ceejayluv(m): 9:43am On Mar 06, 2015
Nazeeboy:
shey GEJ build school for my village ni?
Demand that from your state govt...

1 Like

Re: Capacity Of Nigerian Car Manufacturing Industry Rises By 50% by madjune(m): 9:45am On Mar 06, 2015
naijareferee:
ITS AUDIBLE TO THE BLIND AND VISIBLE TO THE DEAF THAT THREE MAIN SECTORS RECEIVED MASSIVE PUSH IN THIS ADMINISTRATION....
1.TRANSPORT
2.AGRICULTURE
3. AUTO MANUFACTURING

I HOPE MR PRESIDENT WILL GIVE ROOM TO
1.POWER
2. AND OTHERS

IN HIS SECOND OR THIRD COMING

BUT
GEJ HAS TO CONTINUE

You're very funny.
Real development is felt. Not advertised.
GEJ met over 4,000 megawatts in power when he came in but now, we have less than 2,000.

And he's doing little about it.

How can true development take off on such appalling ground?

1 Like

Re: Capacity Of Nigerian Car Manufacturing Industry Rises By 50% by smsdigito: 10:03am On Mar 06, 2015
Nazeeboy:
Rises by 50% wetin?.......and still I no get car. God is watching u.
ahahahahaha cheesy
who told u even if it rises to 100% it therefore implies u will just one day pick a ride on the street or waste bin? you have to work hard to get one easily.

1 Like

Re: Capacity Of Nigerian Car Manufacturing Industry Rises By 50% by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 06, 2015
Aint patronizing any of these brands until the only ride with a Surname arrives

MERCEDES-BENZ!!!

1 Like

Re: Capacity Of Nigerian Car Manufacturing Industry Rises By 50% by Nazeeboy(m): 10:20am On Mar 06, 2015
smsdigito:

ahahahahaha cheesy
who told u even if it rises to 100% it therefore implies u will just one day pick a ride on the street or waste bin? you have to work hard to get one easily.
chaiii 100%? That one I sure say I go pick ferrari for waste bin mana.
Re: Capacity Of Nigerian Car Manufacturing Industry Rises By 50% by GodMode: 10:30am On Mar 06, 2015
bushdoc9919:
That is good....but it could be better if we get Ajaokuta running again.

It would also be better if we can generate 40000MW....(and this is where Nuclear power comes in).

It would also be better if we had domestic manufacturers of the car components....eg radios, lightbulbs, etc.

It would also be better if we had better trained people....not the glorigied clerks our educations system turns out every year!

Nuclear power in a country that has no university offering nuclear engineering as a course

Pls change the weed you're smoking...
Re: Capacity Of Nigerian Car Manufacturing Industry Rises By 50% by GodMode: 10:32am On Mar 06, 2015
ceejayluv:

We need Far more power than that... To meet up to Mexico and south Africa in terms of per capita power generation, we'll need over 100,000 MW...

Some parts of South Africa has began to experience unstable power supply...

You should read international news more often... not just lagos news.
Re: Capacity Of Nigerian Car Manufacturing Industry Rises By 50% by akigbemaru: 10:37am On Mar 06, 2015
car production
Re: Capacity Of Nigerian Car Manufacturing Industry Rises By 50% by puzzler: 10:42am On Mar 06, 2015
I am tired of some lazy dull headed NigeriAn youths.
in the first place all this type of achievements are blind developments in the nigerian context. . Keke or car production( which can never survive without adequate power supply)!! How does dat put food on our table..
according to simple economics, the three key necessities of man ar FOOD, SHELTER/ SECURITY & CLOTHING.. dis should be d priorities of any govt.
We need a change.
sai change
Re: Capacity Of Nigerian Car Manufacturing Industry Rises By 50% by forgiveness: 10:42am On Mar 06, 2015
How much are these cars before the establishment of assembly plants in Nigeria and how much are they now?

does innoson have their car dealership in major cities in Nigeria?
Re: Capacity Of Nigerian Car Manufacturing Industry Rises By 50% by bayulll01(m): 10:56am On Mar 06, 2015
victorazy:

No point!
1. Do you have ur 2million and couldn't buy IVM?
2. So ur expecting just produced cars to litter all the street in nigeria?
3. Accessible to common man? This got me lafin. Is car for common man? grin
4. If u like believe or not, Nigeria will keep moving as far as no be abokki dey seat. Thomus never believe Jesus rose from death till today.
5. Here you reasoned bit like human.

Is just so funny that you are naïve and myopic,I raised a valid questions and instead you are so whining,see let's be objective here unless you are paid robot,look at your reasoning if they produced and it dint get to the final consumer which is you and I,then who is fooling who,are they just producing only for the riches,you disgust me with your hate
Re: Capacity Of Nigerian Car Manufacturing Industry Rises By 50% by puzzler: 10:59am On Mar 06, 2015
anonimi:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2172817_1242032359hatersgonnahate_gif6d4f37b9dd0af73c35b228acedfa5266
"u are marching forward,no going back" yet u ar on d same spot... Who is fooling who? Very synanymouse to mr Jona himself

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mitsubishi Is Changing The Way Cars Give Signals / Tips For Sharing The Road With Large Trucks To Avoid Accidents!! / US Sheriff Forced To Repay N25m After Buying An Hellcat With Seized Drug Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.