Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,415 members, 7,808,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari (35205 Views)

Doyin Okupe Reacts To General Buharis Victory, Claims PDP Will Be Back In Power / Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) / Mu’azu Describes Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari As “The Biggest Surprise” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by theshadyexpress(m): 3:36pm On Feb 11, 2015
The Senior Special Assistant to the President on Public Affairs, Dr. Doyin Okupe has reacted to former President Olusegun Obasanjo’s prediction that a new government will be formed on May 29, 2015.

It would be recalled that while speaking on election postponement, Obasanjo in an interview with Financial Times in Nairobi on Monday said: “I’ll only go by the constitution. By our constitution, there must be a new government on the 29th of May and the constitution lays out how that new government should emerge”.

Obasanjo also endorsed the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari.

Reacting Tuesday night, Okupe wrote on his Facebook page: “Someone was reported to have said “A new government will be installed on the 29th of may 2015″

Lamentations 3 vs 37 says “Who is he that saith, and it cometh to pass when the Lord commandeth it not?

Isaiah 7 vs 7 says “Thus sayeth the Lord God, it shall not stand neither shall it come to pass.”

“Please if you are a friend of President Jonathan say AMEN to this.”

http://dailypost.ng/2015/02/11/not-god-okupe-reacts-obasanjos-endorsement-buhari/

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by Boss13: 3:36pm On Feb 11, 2015
Okupe is one of the people getting GEJ into trouble. He should be the first to get the sack.

339 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by Crieff(m): 3:38pm On Feb 11, 2015
Hahahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 11, 2015
Okupe did not lie on this one.

power belongs to God and in him alone do those who seek it genuinely find it.

114 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 11, 2015
Lol
Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 11, 2015
theshadyexpress:
The Senior Special Assistant to the President on Public Affairs, Dr. Doyin Okupe has reacted to former President Olusegun Obasanjo’s prediction that a new government will be formed on May 29, 2015.
It would be recalled that while speaking on election postponement, Obasanjo in an interview with Financial Times in Nairobi on Monday said: “I’ll only go by the constitution. By our constitution, there must be a new government on the 29th of May and the constitution lays out how that new government should emerge”.
Obasanjo also endorsed the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari.
Reacting Tuesday night, Okupe wrote on his Facebook page: “Someone was reported to have said “A new government will be installed on the 29th of may 2015″
Lamentations 3 vs 37 says “Who is he that saith, and it cometh to pass when the Lord commandeth it not?
Isaiah 7 vs 7 says “Thus sayeth the Lord God, it shall not stand neither shall it come to pass.
“Please if you are a friend of President Jonathan say AMEN to this.”

http://dailypost.ng/2015/02/11/not-god-okupe-reacts-obasanjos-endorsement-buhari/

amen

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by segunjowo(m): 3:44pm On Feb 11, 2015
Nigeria and Nigerians amusing me since 1960AD

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by theshadyexpress(m): 3:44pm On Feb 11, 2015
Cc tomakint, Idumuose, atlwireles, Nigerianvenom, chukwudi44, priscaoge, tonte, xcolanto, Sunnybobo3, biafranqueen, truckpusher, theassassin, jujuboy, jesusiscoming, Brownlord, Mogidi, anonimi, noblezone, tit, ishiamu, firefire, babyosisi, blacktechnology, datolee, Billyonaire, taharqa, ujoinme, uchidodo, publisher, gramci, Longeria, jmaine, eurobomber.
Berem, egift, NgeneUkwenu, barcarnista, Obiagelli, demdem, Omenka, GenBuhari, kelsoft, OrlandoOwo, Caseless, MichaelSokoto, gbawe, donphilopus, koboko69, cramjonse, arresa, cleverly, ilugunboy.
Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 11, 2015
Whatever, I will vote for Jonathan!

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by coolbis: 3:45pm On Feb 11, 2015
True, he is no God

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by Pangea: 3:45pm On Feb 11, 2015
See as he dey pain okupe! grin

Una still dey cry with all these endorsement una don get?

Walahi!
Ojukokoro no good o!

Afenifere endorse una
Ohaneze endorse una
Market women endorse una
Okada riders endorse una
Pastor Adeboye endorse una
Babangida endorse una
Because Baba Iyabo no endorse una now,
You dey quote scriptures!
Must everybody endorse una?

Let your good work endorse you
And stop running after people for endorsement , ok?

249 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by alaoeri: 3:47pm On Feb 11, 2015
The dingbat is hiding under the scripture for his self service guess all the tantrums he is throwing at GMB is also in the scripture abi? Okupe una end is near.
Sai Buhari.

105 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by Redoil: 3:47pm On Feb 11, 2015
Riddles
what is common among salisu buhari mohamedu buhari tinubu ahmead buhari and another buhari .
Send ur answer to APC cyber clonning centre
at www.booohari/osunbade.com and win urself a trailer load of lies and bomb to scare and intimidate people to vote for Buhari.
Tundeajani must be a coward

4 Likes

Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by theshadyexpress(m): 3:50pm On Feb 11, 2015
alaoeri:
The dingbat is hiding under the scripture for his self service guess all the tantrums he is throwing at GMB is also in the scripture abi? Okupe una end is near.
Sai Buhari.

May God bless u for calling someones father a Dingbat...Amen

5 Likes

Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by egift(m): 3:51pm On Feb 11, 2015
At this rate, Okupe may run mad before May 29.

Nigeria is ready for Change. Sai Buhari.

92 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 11, 2015
Obasanjo is about to know the real meaning of shame. he will not know where to hide his face when Jonathan wins the forth-coming elections and takes the oath of office as president and Commander-in-Chief come 29th May.

I don't know what OBJ thinks he is, a man who could not deliver his ward to PDP claiming to be something. I pity him embarassed embarassed embarassed

he might however choose to relocate to sambisa with buhari where buhari will be installed as president of arewastan alongside shekau as vice because osinbajo would have abandoned him and fled by then. grin grin grin

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 11, 2015
egift:
[s]At this rate, Okupe may run made before May 29.

Nigeria is ready for Change. Sai Buhari.[/s]

buhari is not the change we desire and will never rule Nigeria again. Take that to the bank, you guys are fighting a lost battle. embarassed

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by theshadyexpress(m): 3:54pm On Feb 11, 2015
Pangea:
See as he dey pain okupe! grin

Una still dey cry with all these endorsement una don get?

Walahi!
Ojukokoro no good o!

Afenifere endorse una
Ohaneze endorse una
Market women endorse una
Okada riders endorse una
Pastor Adeboye endorse una
Babangida endorse una
Because Baba Iyabo no endorse una now,
You dey quote scriptures!
Must everybody endorse una?

Let your good work endorse you
And stop running after people for endorsement , ok?

Don't talk cos ur mouth is on a free run,u should know its his good works the above named people/organisations cited as d reason for his endorsement
I don't pray Obasanjo endorses him cos I detest Godfatherism

GEJ till 2019

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by theshadyexpress(m): 3:57pm On Feb 11, 2015
egift:
At this rate, Okupe may run made before May 29.

Nigeria is ready for Change. Sai Buhari.

The change we shall witness will be a change of buhari's status from retired General to convicted certificate forger

Backward never,FORWARD MARCH

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by vedaxcool(m): 3:59pm On Feb 11, 2015

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by Pangea: 4:00pm On Feb 11, 2015
Some people go cry us a river by may 29 grin

5 Likes

Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by Pangea: 4:02pm On Feb 11, 2015
theshadyexpress:

Don't talk cos ur mouth is on a free run,u should know its his good works the above named people/organisations cited as d reason for his endorsement
I don't pray Obasanjo endorses him cos I detest Godfatherism

GEJ till 2019

Abegii!
Which good work are you talking about?
The scamming of millions of jobless youth and killing some of them?
The massive looting going on in the government?
The war in the North East which was allowed to fester for political gains
Pardoning of convicted looters and the free reign given to aspiring looters to loot to their heart content as long as they promise to donate part to the campaign
May I continue?

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by Redoil: 4:04pm On Feb 11, 2015
vedaxcool:
All I see is Bastard crying like this man in the pix:

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1174569_Ojukwu-Crying-at-Ojukwus-burial1_jpg676b341c3e657bdfacbec9b59fda6ef6[/img]
islamic fundamentalist i hope ur virgin for al janah go don reach 2000?
Riddles
what is common among salisu buhari mohamedu buhari tinubu ahmead buhari and another buhari .
at www.booohari/osunbade.com and win urself a trailer load of lies and bomb to scare and intimidate people to vote for Buhari.
Tundeajani i am waiting

4 Likes

Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by Redoil: 4:05pm On Feb 11, 2015
vedaxcool:
All I see is Bastard crying like this man in the pix:

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1174569_Ojukwu-Crying-at-Ojukwus-burial1_jpg676b341c3e657bdfacbec9b59fda6ef6[/img]
islamic fundamentalist i hope ur virgin for al janah go don reach 2000?
Riddles
Tundeajani must be a poolish coward
Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by clevvermind(m): 4:05pm On Feb 11, 2015
Obasanjo will regret ever endorsing buhari. he has not seen anything yet. all enemies of Jonathan will go down.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by SweetJoystick(m): 4:09pm On Feb 11, 2015
Cry baby, when he was busy boasting that Buhari will never be president of Nigeria, Buhari isn't electable, Nigeria can't have Buhari who isn't educated as president, he didn't know man is not God, but as OBJ endorses Buhari and say new government go come May 29th he remembers man isn't God, shameless pig

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by clevvermind(m): 4:10pm On Feb 11, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
Obasanjo is about to know the real meaning of shame. he will not know where to hide his face when Jonathan wins the forth-coming elections and takes the oath of office as president and Commander-in-Chief come 29th May.

I don't know what OBJ thinks he is, a man who could not deliver his ward to PDP claiming to be something. I pity him embarassed embarassed embarassed

he might however choose to relocate to sambisa with buhari where buhari will be installed as president of arewastan alongside shekau as vice because osinbajo would have abandoned him and fled by then. grin grin grin
Obj will hide his head in shame. he will even cry like a baby.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by hazyfm1: 4:12pm On Feb 11, 2015
IIDIOT OKUPE

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by theshadyexpress(m): 4:14pm On Feb 11, 2015
Pangea:

Abegii!
Which good work are you talking about?
The scamming of millions of jobless youth and killing some of them?
The massive looting going on in the government?
The war in the North East which was allowed to fester for political gains
Pardoning of convicted looters and the free reign given to aspiring looters to loot to their heart content as long as they promise to donate part to the campaign
May I continue?

Can I also remind u of the atrocities of ur blood sucking and certifiacte forging general?
Cos I know if I start na curse u go dey curse. Its something u APC e-goats have in common but I'll allow ur lies about GEJ been a failure go unchallenged so d@ ur illiterate general can gather the courage to debate him

In the meantime,6 weeks is enough time for ur certificate forging boss to produce his original cert if he has any, oh I forgot it is with err emm......na only GOD know

GEJ till buhari supporters get automatic brain reset

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by theshadyexpress(m): 4:16pm On Feb 11, 2015
hazyfm1:
IIDIOT OKUPE

May God bless u for calling someones father an IDIOT ....AMEN

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari To South-south: You’re Doing Harm To Yourselves / PDP Wins Oyegun’s Polling Unit / EFCC Arrests Fake Femi Adesina (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.