Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,380 members, 7,781,065 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:19 AM

Top 20 Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend In A Relationship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 20 Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend In A Relationship. (1099 Views)

American Man Caught His Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man,Took Selfie With Them / Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: / What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 20 Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend In A Relationship. by DanceVille: 4:08pm On Feb 11, 2015
These Are the top 20 questions to ask ur Boyfriend or Girlfriend in a relationship...
Dating is Fun...
Whereas it also had complications buh these facts would help you guys a lot...

1.Where do you visualize yourself in 5 years, 10 years?
2.Have you had an experience you would say has impacted your life?
3.Have you had to make an important decision that affected your life?
4.Are there people you don’t like? Are there people that don’t like you?
5.Where do you consider being places for romance?
6.What has been your most embarrassing moment?
7.Are you ever bored?
8.How do you spend time with your family?
9.Do you think it’s OK for me to still have feelings for my ex?
10.What is your definition of intimate?
11.What do you think of this expression: Where there was fire, ashes remain.
12.Do you have any future financial plans?
13.What is your biggest goal in life?
14.What is your favourite book?
15.What is the most important thing in life?
16.What are your bad habits?
17.Are you a virgin?
18.Do you still have feelings for an ex partner?
19.How would you react if I told you I had relationship with a partner of the same gender?
20.Are you willing to stay away from your family, if you have to go for a Job?

Thanks!..
What did y'all think about these questions?...

1 Like

Re: Top 20 Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend In A Relationship. by idee91: 4:52pm On Feb 11, 2015
Are you going to marry me ?
So I can know whether to buy u mountain due or Five Alive ?
Re: Top 20 Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend In A Relationship. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 11, 2015
will u still luv me if I become fat tomorrow
Re: Top 20 Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend In A Relationship. by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 5:11pm On Feb 11, 2015
idee91:
Are you going to marry me ?
So I can know whether to buy u mountain due or Five Alive ?
good question

(1) (Reply)

My Galfrnd Insists Dat Her Bestfrnd Will Live With Her Wen She Is Married / Signs Your Romance Is LOVE, Not SEX And MARRIAGE Is Near! / Love - An Emotion Or A Choice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.