Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,010 members, 7,799,451 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? (32543 Views)

The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) / 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! / How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by ItsAnderson: 4:35pm On Feb 11, 2015

Today i went to pick my lil niece back from school. She is about 7 years old and very troublesome to me. As we were walking back home, she looked at me with all seriousness and told me ''that my head is shaped like brown beans and that i'm lucky she even talks to me in public''.....

199 Likes 29 Shares

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by MizMyColi(f): 5:03pm On Feb 11, 2015
Mine would be

You See Your Life........

My kid sister, our last sibling she told me that once, not quite sure what happened, but she fixed the situation I guess.
I'm sure it's one of those days I put on my child-like attitude.
Lolz

There was this smily-smirk on her face while she said so, I didn't take offence.
I just be like...........
Meeeeee shocked shocked angry bia dis girl, old women don finish for ya village abi.

She Loled and be like
Sorryyyy

I don't blame her really.
For a girl who never bedwetted nor wore her slippers left and right.
She's that sensible.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by MizMyColi(f): 5:04pm On Feb 11, 2015
ItsAnderson:

Today i went to pick my lil niece back from school. She is about 7 years old and very troublesome to me. As we were walking back home, she looked at me with all seriousness and told me ''that my head is shaped like brown beans and that i'm lucky she even talks to me in public''.....

Yeesssuuuuu shockedshockedshockedshocked

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by ShakurM(m): 5:18pm On Feb 11, 2015
Boda Ode lipsrsealed

23 Likes

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 11, 2015
ItsAnderson:

hiohiohiohiohiohiohiohiohiohiohiohiohio

Hahahahahahahahahahahahah

Hehehehehehehehhehe

Hihihihihihihihi

Kikikikkikikikikikiki

Damn! That girl's mouth can instigate war!

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by ItsAnderson: 7:32pm On Feb 11, 2015
MizMyColi:

Yeesssuuuuu shockedshockedshockedshocked

as in ehn....the girl doesnt really like me right from time...but i love her anyways. Hopes she likes me when she grows up

24 Likes

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by mifavour(f): 8:59pm On Feb 11, 2015
ain't got a kid sis
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 11, 2015
my son woke up one day and asked me this, he got the best answer of his life! grin grin

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by lilflipnerd: 8:59pm On Feb 11, 2015
weed tastes like Thyme

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by dharyour93(m): 9:00pm On Feb 11, 2015
ItsAnderson:

Be sincere with yourself, is your head shaped like brown beans? Maybe she said what she observed.

grin grin grin

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 11, 2015
Mine wasn't shocking tho.
A curious cousin once asked me why i was soo yellow Hehe grin
5years old girl eh!
Children of nowadays no dey fear sha.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by sultan457: 9:00pm On Feb 11, 2015
I will use ur kokoro troway u ooo.A 5yrs old boi

4 Likes

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by teemanbastos(m): 9:00pm On Feb 11, 2015
Juxt by the way.[question 4 the
day]
People stone thieves but they don't
stone corrupt people.
Mr president was stoned in Bauchi.
What does dat imply?!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by lupey: 9:00pm On Feb 11, 2015

grin grin grin sorry, but that was just plain hilarious! You should have replied with something witty so she'd know not to say stuff like that to people again. Ndo...take heart ehn grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by jejemanito: 9:00pm On Feb 11, 2015
Coming
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by angelTI(f): 9:00pm On Feb 11, 2015
Here to read comments.

Oya let them start coming

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by emalek86(m): 9:00pm On Feb 11, 2015
It was when my little kid [6 yrs] ask me how her mum get pregnant.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by jejemanito: 9:01pm On Feb 11, 2015
asamkol:
jdfj
na wa o all in the name of booking space

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by teemanbastos(m): 9:01pm On Feb 11, 2015
AgapeCharis:
hiohiohiohiohiohiohiohiohiohiohiohiohio
Hahahahahahahahahahahahah
Hehehehehehehehhehe
Hihihihihihihihi
Kikikikkikikikikikiki
Damn! That girl's mouth can instigate war!
lwkmd

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by Onozboy(m): 9:01pm On Feb 11, 2015
La space le book grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by jejemanito: 9:02pm On Feb 11, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Hhh
you mean TRIPLE H the wrestler? grin

10 Likes

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 11, 2015
*Show me your bum-bum : finally discovered he picked it up from the househelp.

*Then my ex, kid bro once asked me, "everytime I see you with my uncle. Don't you go to school?"

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by slimaliyu(m): 9:02pm On Feb 11, 2015
Was sitting outside a house waiting to deliver message to the madam,then two little boys came outside,suddenly one of them saw me and quickly came to me with this question" uncle,why are so dark in complexion & your eyes looking reddish? Deep dwn my heart i said.dis boy don kill me

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by Caracta(f): 9:03pm On Feb 11, 2015
"Why are you thin and straight?"

My little cousin told me that 8 years ago... sad

10 Likes

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 11, 2015
A KID SAID TO ME:

BRO IS 69 REALLY THE BEST ORAL POSITION

6 Likes

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by ehixestgratias: 9:03pm On Feb 11, 2015
seriously shocked
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by Wizdray: 9:03pm On Feb 11, 2015
ItsAnderson:

Lwkmd!!!!!!! Lol!!

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by mauricerex: 9:04pm On Feb 11, 2015
Mine said see your face like what I drew today at my fine art studio, I had to keep my cool cos I needed her for something later

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerians Watched An Abandoned Baby Cry Herself To Death Becos Of Fear Of Police / Twins Adorably Recreate Childhood Photo From 20 Years Ago / A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.