Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? (32556 Views)

The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) / 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! / How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by KingTom(m): 9:24am On Feb 12, 2015
chimerase2:
just expantiate and dnt narrowciate how I take be evil spirit
Be specific cus ifit provoke dis morning nw angry
***Whisperers***
Nwokem I don arrange babe for you finish, make sef she even mention your name, O have cleared the room for you, you still dey make noise! shocked
grin grin grin
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by chimerase2: 9:30am On Feb 12, 2015
KingTom:
You go give yourself wrinkles o grin
so for ua village na so dem dey runs babe for person angry
U self if na u way be gal dem tell u make u date person way be evil spirit not person way de possess by evil spirit oh but de evil spirit himself cus na wetin u tell amu
If na u u go gree date de evil spirit... answer? angry
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by chimerase2: 9:33am On Feb 12, 2015
KingTom:
***Whisperers***
Nwokem I don arrange babe for you finish, make sef she even mention your name, O have cleared the room for you, you still dey make noise! shocked
grin grin grin
oya answer me if na u be de gal or u de for her sllippers u fit date an evil spirit? undecided
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by KingTom(m): 9:42am On Feb 12, 2015
chimerase2:
so for ua village na so dem dey runs babe for person angry
U self if na u way be gal dem tell u make u date person way be evil spirit not person way de possess by evil spirit oh but de evil spirit himself cus na wetin u tell amu
If na u u go gree date de evil spirit... answer? angry
I no tell[size=40pt]AMU[/size] anything!!!! angry
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by KingTom(m): 9:42am On Feb 12, 2015
chimerase2:
oya answer me if na u be de gal or u de for her sllippers u fit date an evil spirit? undecided
Guy she go soon PM you sef just wait grin
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by chimerase2: 9:45am On Feb 12, 2015
KingTom:
I no tell[size=40pt]AMU[/size] anything!!!! angry
agbaya why u bold de amu side
Agbaya oshi grin
Woman rapper na fine gals go kee u for dis nairaland angry
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by chimerase2: 9:47am On Feb 12, 2015
KingTom:
Guy she go soon PM you sef just wait grin
amu not interested angry
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by KingTom(m): 9:56am On Feb 12, 2015
chimerase2:
agbaya why u bold de amu side
Agbaya oshi grin
Woman rapper na fine gals go kee u for dis nairaland angry
Na me and you dem go kill grin
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by KingTom(m): 9:57am On Feb 12, 2015
chimerase2:
amu not interested angry
But your amu is interested grin
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 12, 2015
I have loads but I'll drop five for now..

1. I went with my cousin's family to visit his boss;MD/CEO(a little brown-nosing as they were expecting promotion). My cousin has 4 kids of which 2nd to the last is a talkative & i think he was 5yrs then.
As we all sat in the sitting room having drinks, the kids hooked up with the oga's kids and we're playing outside except the boy who snuggled up to the boss.
Everyone was tense cos we knew it was just a matter of time.
His mum was like "junior, go and play with the other children" but the oga was like "no it's ok he likes me, kids like me naturally "
Cometh of the hour, cometh of the man... While rubbing the oga's pot belly "daddy, when are you going to give birth?"
1-minute silence ensued then the mum said "junior I'll beat you if you don't go out" this time around the oga didn't protest.
All you could hear were mumblings of "sorry sir"

2. When my younger brother was 4yrs old, he had the habit of cutting into people's conversations. He wouldn't say anything till other people are talking then he'll budge in and want everyone to keep quiet and listen to him - he does it to guests too. Our mum wanted to curb the problem. So she began a series of procedures like telling him to wait his turn, or saying "ok I've heard" before the guy even began talking.
On a fateful day, we were all gisting and he decided to cut in and Mum was like "I'm tired".
Next thing this boy started blasting while gesticulating furiously at her "now you'll say you're tired, whenever I talk you'll say that but if it were uncle x(her younger brother) you can talk with him from morning till night without getting tired. I'll not talk to you again".

3. My friend hosted a little get-together and his daughter(6 yrs) was eating and got food everywhere and the dad stood over her and said "baby, look at how you got this place all messed up"
She said "daddy is that why you are bathing me with saliva" & started crying. We all laughed at him. I still pull out that joker on him when we're arguing about football or something I'll just go "don't shower me with saliva I've had my bath". Always gives him a red mist lol

4. I went to see a friend whose 7yr old son was circumcised sometime back & was partially healed then. I bought him caprisonne, biscuits & bon bons.
The dad, mum, her single sister and I were all sat in the sitting room making merry and the boy came up to me and climbed on my body. I was like "so, you're now healing, don't play rough so you can fully heal". The dad was like "he's very stubborn & hurt his pee pee few days ago".
The boy brought it out and showed me saying "uncle, uncle, it has stopped paining me", I was like "good boy" next thing we heard "uncle were you circumcised? Uncle bring it out let me see! Did they do your own better than mine?" He was tugging at my belt while I was stylishly pushing him away while smiling.
The dad wanted to flog him sha. That's how he cut my visit short.

5. I went to see a colleague to discuss some pending official business it was a hot day and they didn't have light so I parked under a tree and left the AC on to keep cool while waiting for him. I noticed a kid of about 8-9 years peeping into a window and got out to caution him but before I got there, another boy of identical age was approaching from the other direction and this followed:

Peeping boy to boy 2: "O boy, see brea.sts"
Boy 2: "let me see" climbs up and peeps.
Boy 2: Mtseeeew! Na this one you dey call brea.st?", "see as they fall dey flat like slippers"

I gingerly walked back to my car and respected myself. When my colleague came, I asked him who is in the house and he said an elderly lady who lives in the house with her son and his wife both of whom were at work.

8 Likes

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by chimerase2: 10:00am On Feb 12, 2015
KingTom:
Na me and you dem go kill grin
Bia But dat gal fine oh grin
no wonder u wan use me woo dat gal angry
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by chimerase2: 10:01am On Feb 12, 2015
KingTom:
But your amu is interested grin
angry undecided
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by KingTom(m): 10:07am On Feb 12, 2015
chimerase2:
Bia But dat gal fine oh grin
no wonder u wan use me woo dat gal angry
You no want that beautiful radiant girl abi? grin
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by KingTom(m): 10:07am On Feb 12, 2015
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by sparkleRed(f): 10:08am On Feb 12, 2015
LoveMEBaby:
**just feel like quoting you without no reason
I quote u 2 also

Sorry am nt just used 2 replying NL PM...no vex 4 me
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by chimerase2: 10:17am On Feb 12, 2015
KingTom:
You no want that beautiful radiant girl abi? grin
wen I hv mprex all to ma self grin
Why should I need anoda fine gal for undecided
Pls amu not a womaniser like u cheesy
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by meexteriox(m): 10:18am On Feb 12, 2015
Mine was when a six years old kid sitting between me and his mum on an Aero plane taking off from benin to Lagos suddenly exclaimed "mummy, this plane will crash".
I was like - tondafayaur mouth, stupid boy. I did not relax throughout the duration of that flight until my legs touched the tarmac. Chaiiiii children.
Funnily enough, the yeye mama just smiled sheepishly as if dem dey remote control her life

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by KingTom(m): 10:19am On Feb 12, 2015
chimerase2:
wen I hv mprex all to ma self grin
Why should I need anoda fine gal for undecided
Pls amu not a womaniser like u cheesy
Ara
bachi kwe gi nti grin grin grin
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by chimerase2: 10:22am On Feb 12, 2015
sparkleRed:

I quote u 2 also

Sorry am nt just used 2 replying NL PM...no vex 4 me
pls beloved as u no gree for dis one no gree for kingtom in de nearest future cus he could come via been nice and funny his a womaniser, thus says de man of God na warning oh I no say u fine but I neva check ua DP de Spirit of god minstered to me to tell u dat, oya watch out for dis sign if amu lying dat yeye kingtom go quote u or me watch out angry
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by jennybright(f): 10:23am On Feb 12, 2015
My daughter of 3yrs came into the bedroom where my husband was and called daddy he answered and she said u don't know how to take care of children.

My brother was showing my son of 6yrs his child who is in malaysia with his wife my son ask him but u don't have a wife because he have not seen d wife before.m

One of my brother invited d same boy to his house I was shocked when my son told him uncle we are not coming because you have a room u don't a parlour. He stays in one room apartment

Becareful what u do or say in their presence

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by chimerase2: 10:29am On Feb 12, 2015
KingTom:
Ara
bachi kwe gi nti grin grin grin
why swearing for me undecided angry
I say I no want say I dn hook up like hooks law with ma pretty mprex and u re swearing undecided
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by KingTom(m): 10:31am On Feb 12, 2015
chimerase2:
pls beloved as u no gree for dis one no gree for kingtom in de nearest future cus he could come via been nice and funny his a womaniser, thus says de man of God na warning oh I no say u fine but I neva check ua DP de Spirit of god minstered to me to tell u dat, oya watch out for dis sign if amu lying dat yeye kingtom go quote u or me watch out angry
Enwe grin
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by KingTom(m): 10:35am On Feb 12, 2015
chimerase2:
why swearing for me undecided angry
I say I no want say I dn hook up like hooks law with ma pretty mprex and u re swearing undecided
Hmmmmmmmm well okay I don hear you grin
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by chimerase2: 10:35am On Feb 12, 2015
KingTom:
Enwe grin
I said it de spirit of god doesn't lie de yeye womaniser way no de take eye see fine gal go quote men baby did u see dat de prophesy is real and amu real angry
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by KingTom(m): 10:39am On Feb 12, 2015
chimerase2:
I said it de spirit of god doesn't lie de yeye womaniser way no de take eye see fine gal go quote men baby did u see dat de prophesy is real and amu real angry
Just like you did with Janeify, you are here now trying to score cheap chiking points. SMH grin
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by chimerase2: 10:43am On Feb 12, 2015
KingTom:
Just like you did with Janeify, you are here now trying to score cheap chiking points. SMH grin
dis is blackmail of de highest order
How can I score chap chiking point wen it. Was a revelation I revealed undecided
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by KingTom(m): 10:54am On Feb 12, 2015
chimerase2:
dis is blackmail of de highest order
How can I score chap chiking point wen it. Was a revelation I revealed undecided
undecided Akede! grin
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by sparkleRed(f): 10:59am On Feb 12, 2015
chimerase2:
Laff wan tear my belle
Chai chi. U no just serious
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by danbrowndmf(m): 11:07am On Feb 12, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
*Show me your bum-bum : finally discovered he picked it up from the househelp.

*Then my ex, kid bro once asked me, "everytime I see you with my uncle. Don't you go to school?"
hhahahhahahaha.u gah me laughn real hard. d second question by ur ex,kid bro was damn funny. no worry ur current bf kid bro go soon ask u im own!
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by chimerase2: 11:26am On Feb 12, 2015
KingTom:
undecided Akede! grin
u re subjecting de man of god to ridicule hope u knw dat angry
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by MozB: 11:26am On Feb 12, 2015
lol ....it wasnt anoyying tho. jst funny wen a freind's little brother asked the mum what class she is that she cooks so well..
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by KingTom(m): 11:27am On Feb 12, 2015
chimerase2:
u re subjecting de man of god to ridicule hope u knw dat angry
Mechie onu gi! Man of gods ko man of godzilla ni grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

15 Lies All Nigerian Parents Tell Their Children / 20 Men Marry 2nd Wives In Zuntu, Kaduna State (Photos) / A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.