Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,909 members, 7,799,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

FUTO Mysterious Water From A Tree (More Pictures) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUTO Mysterious Water From A Tree (More Pictures) (59221 Views)

FUTO Graduate Dies Days After Making Scary Facebook Post (Photos) / OAU-Ife Students Fetch Water From Stream (Pictures) / Mysterious Water Gushing Out Of A Tree In Futo(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUTO Mysterious Water From A Tree (More Pictures) by harry509: 6:47pm On Feb 11, 2015
Uchefrancis16:
It actually started in the morning. At futo bus park. The water was just rushing out of the middle of a Nimp tree. And as you would have it students, villagers, etc all gathered to see, taste and fetch it

Some Used that opportunity to promote their church lol as seen in the third image.

The last image there is as seen this afternoon. As the water has stopped coming out.

It was difficult getting pictures because if the hundreds gathered to see the said tree. So I acknowledge UCHENNA STANLEY a year 2 student of Transport Management Technology for taking screenshots from a video he took earlier this morning.
it's well ooh
Re: FUTO Mysterious Water From A Tree (More Pictures) by henrydadon(m): 6:48pm On Feb 11, 2015
kisshehehe grin dis can only happen in africa
Re: FUTO Mysterious Water From A Tree (More Pictures) by Trailblazer2: 6:49pm On Feb 11, 2015
Hahahahahahahaha grin grin grin

Join us at "Miracle Watery tree" you kno shocked grin
Re: FUTO Mysterious Water From A Tree (More Pictures) by Oilandgas1(m): 6:49pm On Feb 11, 2015
mystockyear:
see what Jonatan has turn people to

vote wisely my brother & sister

#match4buhari2asorock

Who is Jonatan?
Re: FUTO Mysterious Water From A Tree (More Pictures) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 11, 2015
don't know if its my eyes, the pics looks like a VG squirting cum intensely lipsrsealed
Re: FUTO Mysterious Water From A Tree (More Pictures) by yungchop: 6:49pm On Feb 11, 2015
RomanceLander:

What am I even thinking. I'm a child of God
what's your proof?? tongue
Re: FUTO Mysterious Water From A Tree (More Pictures) by luggy(m): 6:51pm On Feb 11, 2015
mystockyear., wat did jonathan did to u that u called him names, I Can see that ur getting mad for buhari, also shame will be on u wen oga Jonah will declear a winer
Re: FUTO Mysterious Water From A Tree (More Pictures) by Dammyjohn(m): 6:52pm On Feb 11, 2015
Olayemie:
That's work of God for you...
Cabiesi oluorun i av come to give you twale!
I love that song called Twale- Flo.
Re: FUTO Mysterious Water From A Tree (More Pictures) by sidecheek(f): 6:53pm On Feb 11, 2015
Not everything mysterious is Good¿ the devil knows how una minds Work¿
Re: FUTO Mysterious Water From A Tree (More Pictures) by olas24u(f): 6:53pm On Feb 11, 2015
rattlesnake:
Igbos..... and miracles undecided

Do you have the statistics of the educated people in the region of Nigeria ?like a link or best way to get information
because i need to do a research because of what i have seen so far and read from a large %.
Re: FUTO Mysterious Water From A Tree (More Pictures) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 11, 2015
Dis my futo sef... everything must be religious. Atink say una for don changr sad
Re: FUTO Mysterious Water From A Tree (More Pictures) by tonididdy(m): 6:54pm On Feb 11, 2015
CrazyScientist:
grin educated illiterates, science can explain this
nna the explanation u have to this is that oof water droplets right? But dude as we can both see this ish is gushing out water.

This is a miracle beside trees that can produce water are mighty in size not this mango-sized tree
Re: FUTO Mysterious Water From A Tree (More Pictures) by Sonaj: 6:57pm On Feb 11, 2015
This is simple biology, there are some trees that produce water naturally just like the oak tree. Again the location of the plant matters, from the look of things its dry season. Lord have mercy!

1 Like

Re: FUTO Mysterious Water From A Tree (More Pictures) by Holluwahsheyi(m): 6:57pm On Feb 11, 2015
mystockyear:
see what Jonatan has turn people to

vote wisely my brother & sister

#match4buhari2asorock
what Jonathan own in this mata
Re: FUTO Mysterious Water From A Tree (More Pictures) by Dammyjohn(m): 6:58pm On Feb 11, 2015
expert1000:
Mysterious water signifies GEJ Til 2019
That is a sign that Nigeria will be totally transformed to America by GEJ.
Re: FUTO Mysterious Water From A Tree (More Pictures) by hunter21(m): 6:59pm On Feb 11, 2015
The tree looks like a squirting woman

1 Like

Re: FUTO Mysterious Water From A Tree (More Pictures) by Euckybaby(f): 7:00pm On Feb 11, 2015
unbelievable
Re: FUTO Mysterious Water From A Tree (More Pictures) by Vince77(m): 7:01pm On Feb 11, 2015
bebe2:
dat looks like ............ grin grin
kpaekus abi?.. exactly my thought.
Re: FUTO Mysterious Water From A Tree (More Pictures) by espn(m): 7:03pm On Feb 11, 2015
prettythicksme:
jajajajajajaja!
smh
Re: FUTO Mysterious Water From A Tree (More Pictures) by omenka(m): 7:04pm On Feb 11, 2015
lalasticlala:

2nd Pix looks like a tree that just finished menstruating. .
Exactly. Everything points to an animated rump.
Re: FUTO Mysterious Water From A Tree (More Pictures) by Purehuman(m): 7:05pm On Feb 11, 2015
Its simple. Increased water around the water table of the root. Capillary rate became high due to volume gradient between the root and the other parts of the plant. Since the phloem vessels are tiny tubes, the capillary action is high.

2 Likes

Re: FUTO Mysterious Water From A Tree (More Pictures) by nduchucks: 7:05pm On Feb 11, 2015
The tree needs to be cut down to expose the source of the water. I suspect that an aquifer is located within the proximity of that tree. Authorities must tear the tree down before Kafiris start worshipping the doggone tree. nansense!!

2 Likes

Re: FUTO Mysterious Water From A Tree (More Pictures) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 11, 2015
soldierdollar:
It pains me that in this 21 century , Nigerians are thinking like aliens angry

People will start drinking this water in the name of getting the fruit of the womb , increasing sperm count , getting wealth , getting healing , etc without knowing the true source of the water sad

anyway , I offer free music promotion for those interested .

http://latestnaijabeats.com

Airforce1
Re: FUTO Mysterious Water From A Tree (More Pictures) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 11, 2015
espn:
smh
undecided
Re: FUTO Mysterious Water From A Tree (More Pictures) by Jonwesley(m): 7:10pm On Feb 11, 2015
RomanceLander:
The shape and the colour shaaa ......
What am I even thinking. I'm a child of God

Like your thing.... abi? Take my eyes away fast.
Re: FUTO Mysterious Water From A Tree (More Pictures) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 11, 2015
Olayemie:
That's work of God for you...
Cabiesi oluorun i av come to give you twale!
“Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then
he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh
evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him
God?”
Re: FUTO Mysterious Water From A Tree (More Pictures) by notoriousbabe: 7:12pm On Feb 11, 2015
See as the thing resemble old woman's toto grin
Re: FUTO Mysterious Water From A Tree (More Pictures) by thaoriginator: 7:12pm On Feb 11, 2015
Drink that water at your own risk
Re: FUTO Mysterious Water From A Tree (More Pictures) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 11, 2015
CrazyScientist:
grin educated illiterates, science can explain this
Pls bring the scientist to prove this scientifically
Re: FUTO Mysterious Water From A Tree (More Pictures) by RomanceLander(f): 7:13pm On Feb 11, 2015
yungchop:
what's your proof?? tongue

lols today is Wednesday. .... and campus fellowships hold on Wednesdays.

Just coming back from fellowship :d
Re: FUTO Mysterious Water From A Tree (More Pictures) by RomanceLander(f): 7:14pm On Feb 11, 2015
thaoriginator:
Drink that water at your own risk

I tell you honestly

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tertiary Institutions That Have Released Bulletin For Resumption Of Activities / UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level / This Picture Will Convince You How Some People Have Completely Given Up On ASUU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.