Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,144 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? (79453 Views)

Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (Photos) / These 9 Things Would Make A Guy Stay Forever! Must Read!!! / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by Walspring: 9:56am On Feb 13, 2015
mirexxx:
lie grin

for you mind abi

Anyway i have gone pass telling people lies.
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by 2nex(m): 9:58am On Feb 13, 2015
.....n paul said..who shall deliver me frm ds body.its al d activities of mr flesh..av u eva tot of d spiritual implicatns?...rom 8,food 4d bely n bely 4 fud...
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by mirexxx(f): 9:58am On Feb 13, 2015
Walspring:

for you mind abi

Anyway i have gone pass telling people lies.
okay deal! smiley
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by latesco(m): 10:00am On Feb 13, 2015
"One Week Without Sex Makes One Week"
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by Bk777(m): 10:00am On Feb 13, 2015
That was what NYSC camp seceded in teaching us
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by flexingPAPA: 10:01am On Feb 13, 2015
jacyjules:
Yes it's so possible#cus ma guy stayed 2 yrs witout sex so it's nt a new tin
he lied to u. he was busy with several ladies behind ..
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by latesco(m): 10:01am On Feb 13, 2015
"One Week Without Sex Makes One Week" smiley
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by Walspring: 10:01am On Feb 13, 2015
mirexxx:
okay deal! smiley

thanks...

#smiling
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by xxxoladevoxxx(m): 10:05am On Feb 13, 2015
mentorandfriend:
Are you high on something? I've never had sex all my life. The urge is there, but I have better things to do with my life till I marry.
like your mindset, i always tell people is a mind set thing,it is made for married people, if you want it then go marry not for the unmarried,this is not about born again or not,but its about integrity and self discipline and be original don;t follow the bad wagon.

3 Likes

Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by marieolae(f): 10:09am On Feb 13, 2015
Yes, that's where i'm from.
flexingPAPA:
see as u fine like witch.... u must be from d marine kingdom....
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 13, 2015
marieolae:
Yes, that's where i'm from.
Really? shocked grin
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by lovely17(m): 10:18am On Feb 13, 2015
of course why not I have lived 17years without sex so why not but not easy with. all dis gals with bums nd Bobbie roaming about but I have kept my self till now so why not
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by xxxoladevoxxx(m): 10:19am On Feb 13, 2015
yes very possible, is all about self discipline and integrity high morality and your mindset tells you hey this for the married people that you can stay till your ready to marry, keep telling yourself that when the urge come and it will listen
fyneboi79:
of course yes.Very easy when other issues occupy ur mind like trying to make some cash deals,running aroud for a contract or when u r into claro tins grin
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by Walspring: 10:23am On Feb 13, 2015
mirexxx:
okay deal! smiley

I didnt get your response email based on the deal levels... winkwinkwink
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by ojsmscom(m): 10:25am On Feb 13, 2015
MY ANSWER S YES TO THE ABOVE QUESTON @ OP
AM 27 GOING TO MY 28 I HAVE NOT DONE IT MY DEAR AND IS NOT BECAUSE OF LACK OF CHANCE COS I HAVE ALL THE CHANCES ON EARTH,IS JUST A CHOICE

1 Like

Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by ojsmscom(m): 10:25am On Feb 13, 2015
ojsmscom:
MY ANSWER S YES TO THE ABOVE QUESTON @ OP
AM 27 GOING TO MY 28 I HAVE NOT DONE IT MY DEAR AND IS NOT BECAUSE OF LACK OF CHANCE COS I HAVE ALL THE CHANCES ON EARTH,IS JUST A CHOICE
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by marieolae(f): 10:30am On Feb 13, 2015
grin
Logicalmind:

Really? shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 13, 2015
marieolae:
grin
Coming to the kingdom to get your kind. tongue
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by marieolae(f): 10:33am On Feb 13, 2015
Hmm i'll be waiting smiley
Logicalmind:

Coming to the kingdom to get your kind. tongue
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by 2gocheat: 10:34am On Feb 13, 2015
A normal guy can stay up to a year without sex. Am using my self as an instant
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by victor08(m): 10:39am On Feb 13, 2015
Spice up your sex life this Valentine, place your order

INCREASE YOUR DIICK SIZE TODAY WITH PENIIS PUMP

[size=18pt]https://www.facebook.com/pages/Naija-Pleasures/929172233768754[/size]

Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by chimoskyg(m): 10:39am On Feb 13, 2015
Few weeks I will be counting year, but the urge is not here ooo
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by Eberex(m): 10:43am On Feb 13, 2015
Yes. i have a friend who hasnt have sex for a year now. And yes he is normal
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 13, 2015
Why cant he?
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 13, 2015
marieolae:
Hmm i'll be waiting smiley
ASAP! tongue
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by Samabu07(m): 10:57am On Feb 13, 2015
I have stayed one year and three months and still counting. It is very possible OP.
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by Skoopy(m): 11:03am On Feb 13, 2015
Bitojoe:
I've stayed 5 years without sex.and still staying away from it.

No one is saying it isn't possible to stay without sex, as a matter of fact, it is possible to stay without sex till God knows when. Only if you haven't been sexually active.

Personally I used to stay years without indulging in it. But a few months is my best record lately.
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by hamilton62(m): 11:09am On Feb 13, 2015
mixedgene:
This is serious and got me thinking lately, can a normal bloke with an active sexual life do without touching a wowan for atleast one full month and still maintain his sanity without distractions whatsoever? if yes, please what is the secret?

candid opinion is welcome
A normal guy stays a life time without sex till he is married, that's who I know as a normal guy but people stay years without sex and I am a living witness but this doesn't mean that the urge won't come because it is nature, so it has to but because there's a stronger being enabling your spirit man then you can do it with blend of self discipline.
However, if you truly know much about sex both the physical and spiritual effect and you love yourself as commanded by God because not everyone does, then you will flee from sex (out of marriage) without a second thought.
Besides, do you know that each lady or dude you sex there's a mutual transfer of possessed spirit to each one of the parties?
Do you know that if you do it with a lady or a man who has committed or encouraged abortion that the wasted blood will start making demands on your destiny?
Do you also know that if you sex an occultist that his alter will start making demand on your destiny?
Do you know the legion of devil and his agents a prostitute has because she has slept with 10s, 100s and possibly 1000s of men who has slept with many prostitutes who have more than hundreds of possessed spirits that you can't calculate the increment in matrix when it comes to possession even though it was done with condom?
And the secret to this in my life is the zeal to know more about the word of God and seeking His ever available presence honestly and sincerely.
I pray God will open the eyes of youths to know and understand that they waste their destiny by themselves because the devil knows that the easiest way to stop them from there full potential is via sex.
May God have mercy on us In Jesus Name (Amen)

1 Like

Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by AbaGuyMan(m): 11:42am On Feb 13, 2015
YES!! One can even spend a life-time without sex.

There is more to life than sex.
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by Galadimabawa: 11:44am On Feb 13, 2015
Am four month now without sex, and hopping to stey more longer maybe one year or more, cuz i hav don it befor.
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by forkinsonlolo(m): 11:46am On Feb 13, 2015
rubbish am on 3 months and counting of no fap and sex

am doing a year, guess what i have improve tremendously in my self esteem, very productive and off course made a lot of money than when i use to have it virtually every months.
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by eminemkayc: 11:46am On Feb 13, 2015
Your a fan of slimshady?
Yes dear I am. A deep fan for that matter.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Man Gets Stuck In Best Friend's Wife During Illicit Sex / Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex / Teenagers Having Sex In A Cemetery In Kaduna Caught And Arraigned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.