Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

Accident Occurs On 3rd Mainland Bridge This Evening - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Accident Occurs On 3rd Mainland Bridge This Evening (36827 Views)

The Baale Of Akoka's Car Somersaulted On The 3rd Mainland Bridge / PHOTOS: Bus Somersaults On 3rdmainland Bridge This Afternoon / Driver Almost Burnt Alive On 3rd Mainland Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accident Occurs On 3rd Mainland Bridge This Evening by layi(m): 1:22am On Feb 12, 2015
jnrbayano:
cry

This bridge has taken many lives.

Reckless driving has. The bridge didnt shake or give way
Re: Accident Occurs On 3rd Mainland Bridge This Evening by tosin2013: 3:41am On Feb 12, 2015
Rip to d dead
Re: Accident Occurs On 3rd Mainland Bridge This Evening by orble: 7:30am On Feb 12, 2015
RicKyRichards:

*watch and learn*
So wrongly put...it's not a bridge; but a flyover!

Get some education my friend, This bridge is the best architectural masterpiece of the 20th century.
Re: Accident Occurs On 3rd Mainland Bridge This Evening by Nobody: 7:32am On Feb 12, 2015
orble:

Get some education my friend, This bridge is the best architectural masterpiece of the 20th century.
You're apparently not very discerning. Smart nairalanders understand my post.
Re: Accident Occurs On 3rd Mainland Bridge This Evening by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 12, 2015
jnrbayano:
cry

This bridge has taken many lives.
Na wa for your SENSE OF REASONING..
Y not RESTORE IT TO DEFAULT settings..
This accident obviously happened as a result of OVER SPEEDING...of which OUT OF CONTROL was inevitable..
Re: Accident Occurs On 3rd Mainland Bridge This Evening by jnrbayano(m): 8:26am On Feb 12, 2015
kayciano:

Na wa for your SENSE OF REASONING..
Y not RESTORE IT TO DEFAULT settings..
This accident obviously happened as a result of OVER SPEEDING...of which OUT OF CONTROL was inevitable..

I know you reason well but for one second you lost touch on your sentence/grammar analysis because you were too quick to shove it down my throat your superiority of senses.

I wrote that figuratively because I'm well aware as a safety compliant immovable objects don't cause accidents, movable objects do.

Now, be nice, thank me. Wont you?
Re: Accident Occurs On 3rd Mainland Bridge This Evening by mbulela: 8:27am On Feb 12, 2015
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]God protect us all 24/7.

Nigerians must drive with utmost care on the road.

Federal Road Safety Commission must stop trucks like oil tankers and those conveying containers from using flyovers.
The FRSC should check all vehicles at the ports and motor parks and those that are not road worthy should be seized.
FRSC should also arrest over speeding drivers and seize their cars, SUVs or trucks and don't release the vehicles.
Such drivers should not be allowed to be on the road or street.[/size]

Frsc is a failed entity. All chijioka spent his time doing was looking for money making schemes like reflectors and number plate. Non road worthy vehicles are even a worse menace at the moment than bad driving. Speeding is only punished by death and amputation at the moment. Almost every commercial driver is under the influence of some substance or the other.
Re: Accident Occurs On 3rd Mainland Bridge This Evening by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 12, 2015
How is it a flyover?differentiate a bridge from a flyover...civil engineer wannabe oshi
RicKyRichards:

*watch and learn*
So wrongly put...it's not a bridge; but a flyover!
Re: Accident Occurs On 3rd Mainland Bridge This Evening by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 12, 2015
I used to do between 140 to 160Km/hr on that road, but had to reduce my maximum speed to below 90Km/hr last year November after I had a trans whilst driving on high speed.

I've heard from lots of people that just before an accident occurs on that bridge, some supernatural force will show it to you just like in a vision.

People please take your cars for regular preventive and corrective maintenence, always be in the right frame of mind and in good health, then most importantly, drive carefully always.
It would also pay to treat every other driver on that road with you as a 'mad' driver, approach them with caution.
Re: Accident Occurs On 3rd Mainland Bridge This Evening by semitunde: 11:13am On Feb 12, 2015
RicKyRichards:

I said "*watch and learn*." Smh

Can you explain why you called it a flyover? And why it's not a bridge?
Re: Accident Occurs On 3rd Mainland Bridge This Evening by semitunde: 11:19am On Feb 12, 2015
jnrbayano:

I know you reason well but for one second you lost touch on your sentence/grammar analysis because you were too quick to shove it down my throat your superiority of senses.

I wrote that figuratively because I'm well aware as a safety compliant immovable objects don't cause accidents, movable objects do.

Now, be nice, thank me. Wont you?

Bro. Immovable objects can cause accidents too. That's why if you wan yo be safety compliant, you have to put a visible signal on the object so it can be easily and quickly seen by the on coming moving object.

E.g. A mast without a signal can crash a plane.
Re: Accident Occurs On 3rd Mainland Bridge This Evening by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 12, 2015
semitunde:

Can you explain why you called it a flyover? And why it's not a bridge?
oluseyioba:
How is it a flyover?differentiate a bridge from a flyover...civil engineer wannabe oshi
Smh...I said "watch and learn". I know it's a bridge. I wanted see who'd agree. Smh

1 Like

Re: Accident Occurs On 3rd Mainland Bridge This Evening by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 12, 2015
Ok ooh
RicKyRichards:

Smh...I said "watch and learn". I know it's a bridge. I wanted see who'd agree. Smh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

what will you do if you got This Car As A Gift ? / Made In Aba Electric Tricycle Photos / Ghastly Motor Accident Kills 3 In Ondo State| GRAPHIC Photos(viewers Discretion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.