Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,880 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Is Zenithbank About To Recruit? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is Zenithbank About To Recruit? (16417 Views)

Cleaner Lagos: LASG Set To Recruit 20,000 Workers / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / Peopleplus Recruiting 4 Zenithbank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Zenithbank About To Recruit? by Valendo: 7:49pm On Feb 25, 2015
Olutola88:
Brother, ds wan no be contract
Did u get the test invite too?
Re: Is Zenithbank About To Recruit? by Nuellah: 7:58pm On Feb 25, 2015
Olutola88:
Am more interested in knowing d kind of questions dey ask in "Quantitative reasoning" plz do u have an idea?
Re: Is Zenithbank About To Recruit? by TheeRevelation: 8:02pm On Feb 25, 2015
Nuellah:

Go 2 thr head office in VI and drop ur cv.

Pls what's the address of their head office?
Re: Is Zenithbank About To Recruit? by Olutola88(m): 8:09pm On Feb 25, 2015
Nuellah:

Am more interested in knowing d kind of questions dey ask in "Quantitative reasoning" plz do u have an idea?
Gmat
Re: Is Zenithbank About To Recruit? by TheeRevelation: 2:12pm On Feb 26, 2015
wande2015:
pls wn did u people submit ur cv ,cs I jst submitted mine ending of last month nd I didn't gt any call crypls wn did u people submit ur cv ,cs I jst submitted mine ending of last month nd I didn't gt any call

sumtee:
If you are around Lagos, you can go straight to there head office @ VI and submit ur CV

Olutola88:
Gmat

Valendo:

Did u get the test invite too?

Hello guys, I just submitted my CV today at the head office but it was the HR department security man that collected it from me and I filled a register. I hope i'm in order because I was actually expecting him to direct me inside to see an HR person or probably the main HR department secretary.
Re: Is Zenithbank About To Recruit? by Olutola88(m): 12:28pm On Mar 02, 2015
Nuellah:

Hi guys, someone should kindly help me with the two phone numbers in that invite. I can't find deir message on my phone anymore cc: gtkay
Re: Is Zenithbank About To Recruit? by folash: 1:48pm On Mar 02, 2015
Olutola88:
Hi guys, someone should kindly help me with the two phone numbers in that invite. I can't find deir message on my phone anymore
I smell something... grin
Olutola88:
Hi guys, someone should kindly help me with the two phone numbers in that invite. I can't find deir message on my phone anymore
I smell something...
Re: Is Zenithbank About To Recruit? by Olutola88(m): 2:25pm On Mar 02, 2015
folash:

I smell something... grin
I smell something...
lol! wetin u dey smell? Shey u fart? Zenith Bank test is not Gatecrashable.
Re: Is Zenithbank About To Recruit? by Nuellah: 3:39pm On Mar 02, 2015
Olutola88:
Hi guys, someone should kindly help me with the two phone numbers in that invite. I can't find deir message on my phone anymore cc: gtkay
01-2782152, 01-2782124
Re: Is Zenithbank About To Recruit? by Olutola88(m): 3:40pm On Mar 02, 2015
Nuellah darling. I'm waiting o! Do you want me to bribe you with kisses?
Re: Is Zenithbank About To Recruit? by Olutola88(m): 3:43pm On Mar 02, 2015
Olutola88:
Nuellah darling. I'm waiting o! Do you want me to bribe you with kisses?
Thanks a lot dear
Re: Is Zenithbank About To Recruit? by TheeRevelation: 4:17pm On Mar 02, 2015
Nuellah:

01-2782152, 01-2782124
Olutola88:
Thanks a lot dear
Guys where's the venue for the test?

Is it at the head office?
Re: Is Zenithbank About To Recruit? by Olutola88(m): 4:34pm On Mar 02, 2015
TheeRevelation:

31B Sanusi Fanfunwa street, V/I, Lagos
Re: Is Zenithbank About To Recruit? by TheeRevelation: 4:36pm On Mar 02, 2015
Olutola88:
31B Sanusi Fanfunwa street, V/I, Lagos
Goodluck to you guys. Don't forget to give us the feedback
Re: Is Zenithbank About To Recruit? by Nuellah: 5:34pm On Mar 02, 2015
TheeRevelation:

31B, Sanusi Fafunwa street, VI, Lagos
Re: Is Zenithbank About To Recruit? by TheeRevelation: 6:38pm On Mar 02, 2015
Nuellah:

31B, Sanusi Fafunwa street, VI, Lagos

Is it even gatecrashable?
Re: Is Zenithbank About To Recruit? by wande2015(f): 7:44pm On Mar 02, 2015
I submitted my cv at dier head office but I didn't gt an invite
Re: Is Zenithbank About To Recruit? by lincDzinc(m): 9:32pm On Mar 02, 2015
Hello guys, just ran into this thread some minutes ago, first lets talk about the test, It is not a CBT, so go to the test hall with your default HB pencil et all and as per the format, It is inform of a booklet ( at least the ones we used in 2011)... a very big one for that matter contains all sorts of reasoning questions from the verbal series to the qualitative and quantitative series...some really frustrating comprehension and so on... about a hundred questions if not more.. buh guys there is no such thing as negative marking, so if time is almost up.. use the 'ADEBABACAC' option, it worked for me.

Now to the question of wether or not it is contract, there are a few folks n the system with 2 years plus experience, started as contract but still havent been converted. So if they are recruiting now, It is definitely contract because it is not possible for them to recruit and obote with BSC without experience as ETs. Pending contracts with experience would have to be converted first, and mind you there are contracts with Msc and MBA. * don't argue *

errr...fine the good old book says 'A bird in hand is worth more than two in the bush'.. I would not want to discourage any of you guys but the truth is most succesful candidates here would end up being tellers (contract) and customer service. These units are in the operations department i.e you guys would relate directly with customers on daily basis from 8am to 4pm... thus reducing your chances to get better job offers as per going for other job tests and interviews. So before you make a decision, please think about it well. All the best folks and of course feel free to ask questions.

@ejibaba ... were you a former 'pally"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Zenithbank About To Recruit? by jayshadow: 10:12pm On Mar 02, 2015
Pls when are they writing the test
Re: Is Zenithbank About To Recruit? by ladyJ22(f): 7:59am On Mar 03, 2015
lincDzinc:
Hello guys, just ran into this thread some minutes ago, first lets talk about the test, It is not a CBT, so go to the test hall with your default HB pencil et all and as per the format, It is inform of a booklet ( at least the ones we used in 2011)... a very big one for that matter contains all sorts of reasoning questions from the verbal series to the qualitative and quantitative series...some really frustrating comprehension and so on... about a hundred questions if not more.. buh guys there is no such thing as negative marking, so if time is almost up.. use the 'ADEBABACAC' option, it worked for me.

Now to the question of wether or not it is contract, there are a few folks n the system with 2 years plus experience, started as contract but still havent been converted. So if they are recruiting now, It is definitely contract because it is not possible for them to recruit and obote with BSC without experience as ETs. Pending contracts with experience would have to be converted first, and mind you there are contracts with Msc and MBA. * don't argue *

errr...fine the good old book says 'A bird in hand is worth more than two in the bush'.. I would not want to discourage any of you guys but the truth is most succesful candidates here would end up being tellers (contract) and customer service. These units are in the operations department i.e you guys would relate directly with customers on daily basis from 8am to 4pm... thus reducing your chances to get better job offers as per going for other job tests and interviews. So before you make a decision, please think about it well. All the best folks and of course feel free to ask questions.

please bro is bank teller a contract job
Re: Is Zenithbank About To Recruit? by Ayodbrabo(m): 8:48pm On Mar 03, 2015
by what time is the test 2morrow
Re: Is Zenithbank About To Recruit? by Olutola88(m): 10:04pm On Mar 03, 2015
It's actually a contract Job as mentioned earlier by someone. Nigeria is in deep Shiit. SMH
Re: Is Zenithbank About To Recruit? by Olutola88(m): 10:07pm On Mar 03, 2015
Ayodbrabo:
by what time is the test 2morrow
It should be two batches. 9am and 12noon
Re: Is Zenithbank About To Recruit? by Olutola88(m): 10:13pm On Mar 03, 2015
lincDzinc:

Dude is absolutely right. In fact, over right they worry am. Only that you didn't mention that the pay is 75K
Re: Is Zenithbank About To Recruit? by ruffneck(m): 4:10pm On Mar 04, 2015
Guys how was the test.I cldnt make it.....
*crying*
Re: Is Zenithbank About To Recruit? by Elektra008(f): 3:37am On Mar 05, 2015
it is very gatecrashable.all u nid do is get d phone of sumone who got an invite n pretend it is ur own.den wen odas av bin calld in just step up n say u got an invite but didnt hear ur name, dey wld ask to c d msg, den write ur name down n u can write d test. for those who wrote on d 4th, as anyone recievd a follow-up text?
Re: Is Zenithbank About To Recruit? by Olutola88(m): 7:03am On Mar 05, 2015
Elektra008:
it is very gatecrashable.all u nid do is get d phone of sumone who got an invite n pretend it is ur own.den wen odas av bin calld in just step up n say u got an invite but didnt hear ur name, dey wld ask to c d msg, den write ur name down n u can write d test. for those who wrote on d 4th, as anyone recievd a follow-up text?
I don't trust this information. There was thorough verification
Re: Is Zenithbank About To Recruit? by Elektra008(f): 7:29am On Mar 05, 2015
Olutola88:
I don't trust this information. There was thorough verification
Am talking about wat i actually witnessed now whether u believe or not, it is up to u. i was actually surprised wen i saw it happening n commented on it too but d person told me d only test dat cant be gatecrashed in lag r d ones with unique individual codes.
Re: Is Zenithbank About To Recruit? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 05, 2015
Olutola88:

Congratulations, am happy for you
Re: Is Zenithbank About To Recruit? by Valendo: 3:00pm On Mar 05, 2015
Congrats to those that wrote the test yesterday. Wish you all success. Does anybody knows if there will be another test for another batch cos I didn't get invite for the one you wrote on the 4th
Re: Is Zenithbank About To Recruit? by lincDzinc(m): 4:51pm On Mar 07, 2015
ladyJ22:

please bro is bank teller a contract job
yes it is. After two years conversion to ETs Executive Trainees. ... buh for a while now folks havent been converted.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My One Day Job Experience In Lagos- / Economic Community Of West African States (ECOWAS) Job Recruitment (8 Positions) / Nigerian Police Force Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.