Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Why Jega Must Clear His Name Or Face The Consequences - Sahara Reporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Jega Must Clear His Name Or Face The Consequences - Sahara Reporters (21213 Views)

Why JEGA Postponed The Election Result Declaration / A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos / Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Jega Must Clear His Name Or Face The Consequences - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 5:04am On Feb 12, 2015
Jarus:

When I made a comment that you didn't agree with, you decided to call me names.

Fall where? On Nairaland?

Well, I don't know you and don't want to know. You obviously did not know me too, because if you knew me, you will know I supported Buhari on Nairaland at least 5 years ago and led a team that raised almost N1m to contribute to his campaign in 2011. You can jump into the lagoon or hug transformer.
Hian Hian
Re: Why Jega Must Clear His Name Or Face The Consequences - Sahara Reporters by shay101: 6:03am On Feb 12, 2015
People blame pdp for everything even when it's undue. Jega knows something and he must say, if not how can he be insisting on conducting elections when he knows he has failed to deliver pvc to mostly the South. Take it from me even the president home state of Bayelsa just got the balance of her pvc on Monday. now tel me why Jega shouldn't resign

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Jega Must Clear His Name Or Face The Consequences - Sahara Reporters by fx45(m): 7:27am On Feb 12, 2015
Jarus:

When I made a comment that you didn't agree with, you decided to call me names.

Fall where? On Nairaland?

Well, I don't know you and don't want to know. You obviously did not know me too, because if you knew me, you will know I supported Buhari on Nairaland at least 5 years ago and led a team that raised almost N1m to contribute to his campaign in 2011. You can jump into the lagoon or hug transformer.
It doesn't matter if U've been supporting Buhari since his inglorious days of publicly executing nursing mothers... The most important thing now is that U still have an opportunity to retrace Ur steps, make amends and atone for Ur mistakes of the past. A sound dude like U shouldn't be found in the midst of conspirators and enemies of light. That window is still open. U can choose the path of righteousness or U can continue the downward slide through the path of perdition and oblivion.... My thoughts though

#March28

1 Like

Re: Why Jega Must Clear His Name Or Face The Consequences - Sahara Reporters by jingh(f): 9:12am On Feb 12, 2015
HIPROFILE:

Go school u no go gree .....na to sit down for nl dey disgrace ur generation # I no blame u na ur destiny.
pls put your brain in online mode
Re: Why Jega Must Clear His Name Or Face The Consequences - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 12, 2015
fx45:

It doesn't matter if U've been supporting Buhari since his inglorious days of publicly executing nursing mothers... The most important thing now is that U still have an opportunity to retrace Ur steps, make amends and atone for Ur mistakes of the past. A sound dude like U shouldn't be found in the midst of conspirators and enemies of light. That window is still open. U can choose the path of righteousness or U can continue the downward slide through the path of perdition and oblivion.... My thoughts though

#March28

But "a sound mind" like me should be found in the camp of Fayose, Kashamu Buruji, etc?

Are you serious?

Well, I want to be found with the likes of intellectual heavyweights like Fashola, Fayemi, Pat Utomi, a First class quantity surveyor like el_Rufai and honest men like Buhari etc.

Can you name just 3 persons in PDP that are worthy of being role models.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Jega Must Clear His Name Or Face The Consequences - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 12, 2015
Clerverly:

illiterate, what is meaning of Editorial (Uche Edemede Akwukwo)?? Monkey!

like I said shut up....the media as an organization is not supposed to 've opinion......what the hellll is uche edemede akwukwo. stop using Google translate.....uche edemede akwukwo.....mean. mind letter book....

robot.
Re: Why Jega Must Clear His Name Or Face The Consequences - Sahara Reporters by Clerverly: 9:45pm On Feb 12, 2015
patmaine:

like I said shut up....the media as an organization is not supposed to 've opinion......what the hellll is uche edemede akwukwo. stop using Google translate.....uche edemede akwukwo.....mean. mind letter book....

robot.

illiterate! i cant help you further!
Re: Why Jega Must Clear His Name Or Face The Consequences - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 12, 2015
Clerverly:

illiterate! i cant help you further!

go help urself. robot. am sure u 're not programmed to engage my type
Re: Why Jega Must Clear His Name Or Face The Consequences - Sahara Reporters by Godsonkemz(m): 10:19am On Feb 19, 2015
Sahara reporters are fond of making controversial, insinuating and outrageous reports and unconstuctive criticisms either to bring down the credibility of Nigerian government or dent the image of Goodluck Jonathan. Time has gone when the media make such an uninvestigating reports before publishing it. You media should serve as the masses mediator and mouthpiece not by inciting the masses. Jega has done nothing wrong to be crucified by shifting election dates. Afterall its because your so called APC made this government ungovernable, causing all these northern states insurgency. If election must be carried out in Borno, Yobe and Adamawa states, the security of the INEC adhoc officials and the voters has to be guaranteed before any meaningful result could be achieved. Jega had also pointed out that efforts are being put in place to ensure that Internally Displaced Persons are not disenfranchised. And again on security matters, the security apparatus has complained about giving them more time to work things out against the exercise. So why wouldn't Jega give them more time so as to ensure they carry out their duty effectively without any hitch. Let's give this man more time to deliver good result because whatever is worth doing is worth doing well. I rest my case.
Re: Why Jega Must Clear His Name Or Face The Consequences - Sahara Reporters by nortcentrallord(m): 3:57am On Mar 04, 2015
Nice write up. I expected Jega to apologize to Nigerians after the election was postponed rather than throwing blames. Imagine how many Nigerians that would have been prevented from exercising their rights to vote. What a country!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beneficiary Of Presidential Amnesty Programme Becomes Air Peace Flight Officer / Who Is The Ugliest State Governor In Nigeria (2011 - 2015)? / Governor Akeredolu warns cabinet against taking new wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.