Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) (25976 Views)

10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends / 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends / See The Kind Of Boyfriends Ladies Date These Days! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by Allboiz: 6:56pm On Feb 11, 2015
Dear Ladies
Now that u have decided to shift the Election which was meant
to Hold on 14th February Valentine's day without a Proper
Consultation with National Association of Boyfriends and
Husbands (NABAH) stating security issues as d reason behind d
postponement. We want to use this Opportunity to inform
Nigerian Citizens that the Valentine also cannot Hold on 14th
February 2015 due to Security Challenges affecting our Country
The Alert which we received from NSA, SSS and NPF, CIA, CTU,
FBI indicates that Mr Biggs ,Boutique, Shoprite ,Hotels even
Mama Nkechi's Canteen and other Eatries in every corner of
Nigeria are targets by Boko Haram. Please our dear Ladies we
love you so much and we don't want Titanic to repeat itself
again. Kindly stay in your House as our members in the
association will also be in their respective Houses praying for
the goodwill of Nigeria. We shall fix a New Date for the
Valentine or carry it Over depending when Boko Haram stop
bombing. Thanks for Understanding and also pray that Our
Soldiers will defeat Boko Haram soonest. Thanks
Sign
Secretary for the President of the Association AllBoiz

204 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by baralatie(m): 7:14pm On Feb 11, 2015
waiting for. comments!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by Melancholy(m): 7:16pm On Feb 11, 2015
I almost fantazied about valentine's day postponement since the main excuse for me not preparing for the day is not valid anymore. She have no choice than to wait for 6weeks as stated by govt. Lmao!

17 Likes

Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by xpac01(m): 7:24pm On Feb 11, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahaha...... A good one there. But I would have prefered we be in our place of worship praying, to avoid unprecedented interruption at our respective homes.

7 Likes

Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by immortalvoices(m): 7:30pm On Feb 11, 2015
Hmmm being single is cool tho

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by sallysalsa09: 7:49pm On Feb 11, 2015
SAYS WHO angry undecided
Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by cutieberie1(f): 8:04pm On Feb 11, 2015
hehehe...y guys nor like valentine..

2 Likes

Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by countsparrow: 11:10pm On Feb 11, 2015
Na trekkers and alarm clock I go get for my Gf dis val...

Trekkers so she go fit wear am sharply run in case of trouble... Naija ain't safe, violence everywer

Alarm clock so she go fit wake up early go work everyday, competition is stiff... Managers no longer condone lateness...

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by Blackchampion(m): 11:10pm On Feb 11, 2015
Lol
Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by pekeyim: 11:10pm On Feb 11, 2015
I'm allowed to comment on such threads

But Politics section and topics no way.
Because i'm supporting

#GEJ.

Cc: Seun, Obi, lalasticlala et al.

I'm part of this union and I approve this message

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by mastercee(m): 11:10pm On Feb 11, 2015
Endorsed by National Association of Single and Not Searching Guys (NASSG)

27 Likes

Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by Babyboy1986(m): 11:10pm On Feb 11, 2015
Hahaha tongue
Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by falconey(m): 11:10pm On Feb 11, 2015
OP you are a GENIUS ................even if you graduate with 3rd class in the university of CRAP!!!, KUDOS

1 Like

Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by Sagytarius(m): 11:11pm On Feb 11, 2015
OP, it's like yhu want to proceed on a 3-month terminal Leave? undecided

15 Likes

Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by jayseehe(m): 11:11pm On Feb 11, 2015
Endorsed by me
#DonJuan
Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by UrennaNkoli(f): 11:11pm On Feb 11, 2015
Lol
Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by blemon44(m): 11:11pm On Feb 11, 2015
I am not a man nor a woman
Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 11, 2015
God bless those of us that are members of Jehovah Witness. I got converted 3 days ago and enjoying the faith. On Feb 14th, I shall be in my room praying for brothers that will spend that last savings in the name of Valentine.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 11, 2015
Chaii... I enter front page sha
Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by Allureoftheseas(m): 11:11pm On Feb 11, 2015
broke niggaz b like.....

3 Likes

Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by koolet: 11:12pm On Feb 11, 2015
h
Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by hebex12(m): 11:12pm On Feb 11, 2015
God
Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by meshacha1: 11:12pm On Feb 11, 2015
I don't know how Nigerians are seeing valentine.

IS LIKE THE ONLY DEFINITION OF VALENTINE IS SEX.

To clarify this notion and
For front page viewers, please

If valentine means SEX to you hit like but
If valentine don't mean SEX to you hit share.

31 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 11, 2015
do i have any meaningful thing to contribute to dis matter? *no*, but y? *cus i havent register as member of this association*. so y are u here? *cus i just feel likd booking space*

if u are not a member of this association click like

3 Likes

Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by Bootybuttchic(f): 11:12pm On Feb 11, 2015
i was here
Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by ayukdaboss(m): 11:12pm On Feb 11, 2015
Sai Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by omophunky(m): 11:12pm On Feb 11, 2015
Ok

1 Like

Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by trisha01(f): 11:13pm On Feb 11, 2015
we no go gre o, we no go gre (2x) angry

10 Likes

Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by Viktor1983(m): 11:13pm On Feb 11, 2015
Membership Xpired......
Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by Babaneh(m): 11:13pm On Feb 11, 2015
I pity those of us that are not yet married...

Money wasting since the introduction of valentine...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother / Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? / Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.