Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1258548 members, 1698155 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 October 2014 at 12:56 AM

Ptdf Scholarship Exam Past Question Is Available - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Ptdf Scholarship Exam Past Question Is Available (15278 Views)

Ptdf Scholarship Scheme For 2013/2014 / Get Unlimited Post Utme Past Question Papers For Just N100 / Futa Post Jamb Past Question (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ptdf Scholarship Exam Past Question Is Available by dabrains: 3:51pm On Jan 03, 2009
no longer in my possession.

1 Like

Re: Ptdf Scholarship Exam Past Question Is Available by dabrains: 11:02am On Jan 05, 2009
take it from me, read with peace of mind and most importantly with direction as you get your own copy of this past question. you sincerely ould love the action that you took. Remember only 5 GRADUATES ARE NEEDED. do you want to be a part of them, then get the past question cos it really would help you.
Re: Ptdf Scholarship Exam Past Question Is Available by noniki: 3:15pm On Jan 05, 2009
Please who are those qualified for the schorlarship?i'm a 1st yr student of geology unn[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: Ptdf Scholarship Exam Past Question Is Available by dearstan(m): 6:59pm On Jan 05, 2009
@poster.

i sent you a text message and an email yesterday without getting any response. I am interested in this ptdf past question, can you kindly reply to my email?

Thanks
Re: Ptdf Scholarship Exam Past Question Is Available by dabrains: 1:36pm On Nov 13, 2009
Pls 4 those who nid d P/Q, i wuld upload them in my next post. I've received alot of cals n text, nd i think dis wuld b d best. Thanks
To ur Success!
Re: Ptdf Scholarship Exam Past Question Is Available by Allwell(m): 5:28pm On Nov 14, 2009
ok we are waiting
Re: Ptdf Scholarship Exam Past Question Is Available by oreva007: 3:43pm On Nov 27, 2009
CAN ANYONE SEND ME SAMPLE QUESTIONS ON GEOPHYSICS? MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS orevadaniel@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Ptdf Scholarship Exam Past Question Is Available by dabrains: 7:01pm On Dec 12, 2009
There are three parts to go through in two hours. You will not have time on your side Part 1 50 objective questions to answer all. Each correct answer attracts a mark as well as each incorrect answer removes a mark. don't guess please. Part 2 three essay questions to answer one. your english is tested in this section. please do not draw diagrams. practice to write essays with the attached questions now. wc ll be coming later 2 u.the more essays you can write outside the hall before the test the better you will be. Part 3 10 questions to answer all. these questions are in accordance with your first choice. draw diagrams as much as possible. This information that am giving is all over nairaland, i added a word file to this mail so you can download it. the past question is dated 2003/2004. the part am giving to you is only the objective section of the exam, though i have the
theory part of that same year but it is related to those who chose either petroleum engineering, chemical engineering or gas engineering as their jfirst and second choice. My advice is that whatever jcourse you filled get current happenings about that field, read news papers eg guardian, watch the news especially CNN to get current stuffs, read extremely wide and GOD would surely see you through. READ current affairs.
Mind u the questions changes every year so dont solely depend on this.

2 Likes

Re: Ptdf Scholarship Exam Past Question Is Available by dabrains: 7:07pm On Dec 12, 2009
please fellow nairalanders you can download a copy of the P/Q above and also pls i would not attend to any phone calls or text messages concerning this issue. Thank you
Re: Ptdf Scholarship Exam Past Question Is Available by dabrains: 9:00am On Feb 15, 2011
Re: Ptdf Scholarship Exam Past Question Is Available by itobaby: 8:28am On Dec 01, 2011
thanks
Re: Ptdf Scholarship Exam Past Question Is Available by Syed2011: 5:45am On Apr 11, 2012
Thanks but we can find the help online through pdf materials.
Re: Ptdf Scholarship Exam Past Question Is Available by whalleh: 3:50am On May 30, 2013
You might want to check out <a href = 'http://www.oilandgasforum.com.ng/trainings/petroleum-development-trust-fund-(ptdf)-scholarship-past-questions'> Nigeria Oil & Gas Forum</a> You can also help spread news about the forum to your friends.

Hope it helps.
Re: Ptdf Scholarship Exam Past Question Is Available by whalleh: 3:51am On May 30, 2013
You might want to check out 'http://www.oilandgasforum.com.ng/trainings/petroleum-development-trust-fund-(ptdf)-scholarship-past-questions' You can also help spread news about the forum to your friends.

Hope it helps.
Re: Ptdf Scholarship Exam Past Question Is Available by chefetalkane: 2:07pm On Oct 21, 2013
It is no longer news that the PTDF Scholarship deadline is on Wednesday 23rd October, 2013. You can get your past questions as well as scratch cards by contacting : 08134141081 Whatapps : 08134141081. God Bless.

Re: Ptdf Scholarship Exam Past Question Is Available by Nairalanda(m): 2:31pm On Oct 21, 2013
If you are preparing for PTDF MSc exams, you may want to try these free CBT and timed questions www.pass1time.com.

1 Like

Re: Ptdf Scholarship Exam Past Question Is Available by chefetalkane: 11:38am On Oct 31, 2013
The PTDF deadline has finally reached and PTDF would be shortlisting any moment from now. The fact that PTDF exams is not cheap cannot be overemphasized. Most scholarship boards keep repeating their questions that's why they don't allow students go out with their question paper. However, experts have found a way to get these questions to aid students. If you're looking for where to get you revision materials (Past questions) feel free to contact : 08134141081 whatapps : 08134141081.
Re: Ptdf Scholarship Exam Past Question Is Available by chefetalkane: 11:48am On Oct 31, 2013
The PTDF deadline has finally reached and
PTDF would be shortlisting any moment from
now. The fact that PTDF exams is not cheap
cannot be overemphasized. Most scholarship
boards keep repeating their questions that's
why they don't allow students go out with their
question paper. However, experts have found a
way to get these questions to aid students. If
you're looking for where to get you revision
materials (Past questions) feel free to contact :
08134141081 whatapps : 08134141081.

23. WHEN WAS THE OLDEST UNIVERSITY IN NIGERIA ESTABLISHED?
A.1948
B.1960
C.1962
D.1936
E.1952

24. THE QUALITY OF PETROLEUM IS DETERMINED BY THE AMOUNT OF ………… IT CONTAINS
A. PHOSPHOROUS
B. CARBON
C. HYDROGEN
D.SULPHUR
E. OXYGEN

25. A BOY IN A BARBER SHOP SITS BETWEEN 2 PARALLEL MIRRORS. HOW MANY IMAGES OF HIMSELF WILL HE OBSERVE
A. 2
B. 1
C. ∞ ans
D. 200
E. 4

26. AMERICA WANTS TO GO TO WAR AGAINST IRAQ BECAUSE IN HER OPINION THE LATTER DID NOT COMPLY WITH THE SPIRIT AND LETTER OF WHICH UNITED NATIONS RESULOTUION?
A. 1771
B. 1441
C. 1741
D. 1174
E. 1471

27. WHEN WAS THE STATE OF ISRAEL CREATED OUT OF PALESTINE?
A. 14TH MAY 1948
B. 1OTH DECEMBER 1947
C. 12TH MAY 1945
D. 1ST OCTOBER 1946
E. 23RD AUGUST 1950

Do you know the answers to these questions?

All these are contained in the past question

23. A
24. D
25. C
26. B
27. A
Re: Ptdf Scholarship Exam Past Question Is Available by whalleh: 12:17pm On Dec 02, 2013
Hello everyone,

For the PTDF Past Questions, you may want to check out http://www.oilandgasforum.com.ng/trainings/petroleum-development-trust-fund-(ptdf)-scholarship-past-questions/

Hope it helps you.

I wish you all the best

(0) (Reply)

Unilorin Pre-degree/remedial Form 2012/2013 Admission Now Out / 2011/2012 Available Scholarships In Nigeria / Secrets Of Smashing JAMB With High Scores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.