Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,713 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Caught My Neighbour's Kids Having Sex...should I Tell Their Parents? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Caught My Neighbour's Kids Having Sex...should I Tell Their Parents? (53262 Views)

Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly / Caught My Neighbour's Kids Having Sex / Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caught My Neighbour's Kids Having Sex...should I Tell Their Parents? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 01, 2015
mutter
post=30644606:

You had no right to flog them.

You should report them to their parents immediately. They are
responsible for the children and need to know.
If they believe it or not is no longer your problem.

For God`s sake don`t go asking their teacher or anyone else. That is
wrong because the kid`s are not in your care.
You know I was just trying to imagine you catching them and flogging
them there. It is a perverse picture,

This kind of thinks happens among siblings, it actually occurs at a much
younger age- not sex but the curiosity about each others bodies.

That it developed into this is because there was neglect and lack of
parental care.

You wrote trash here. Pls think well next time before you render advise. a female for that matter. Mtchewww
Re: Caught My Neighbour's Kids Having Sex...should I Tell Their Parents? by mutter(f): 7:17pm On Mar 01, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

You wrote trash here. Pls think well next time before you render advise. a female for that matter. Mtchewww

When people have nothing to say they stoop tpo insults.

For someone that does not believe in law and order and a functional system, this may be trash.
Re: Caught My Neighbour's Kids Having Sex...should I Tell Their Parents? by Pascalberry(m): 11:26am On Aug 18, 2015
U did duh' ryt tin th0'. .buh u wud av told d parents xha
Re: Caught My Neighbour's Kids Having Sex...should I Tell Their Parents? by oforij(m): 1:49pm On Feb 27, 2016
I don't know oo. My case, the man and his family quarreled with our entire household.
Re: Caught My Neighbour's Kids Having Sex...should I Tell Their Parents? by chiraqDemon(m): 10:35am On Mar 25, 2017
baby124:
Separate them and ask each of them who taught who to do it. Ask the teacher where they learn't it from before you tell their parents. You need to get to the root of who the abuser is so that they can get the person arrested. Someone abused one of those kids, or they saw their parents doing it.
U dont have the right to go to their teacher b4 going to their parents
Its their parents that will decide if to tell any other person or just punish them in house
If u now go and tell the teacher and the parents now hear it from the teacher b4 they hear from u

Ña yawa b dat o

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals / When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them / She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.