Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Wike Exposes Wole Soyinka As A Free Loader And Hustler. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Exposes Wole Soyinka As A Free Loader And Hustler. (4434 Views)

Niger Delta Avengers Chooses Wole Soyinka As Representative In Proposed Dialogue / Wike Exposes Supreme Court Ruling / Amaechi Blows Hard On Wike, Exposes His Financial Deals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Exposes Wole Soyinka As A Free Loader And Hustler. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 11, 2015
Wike said today in his rally, that Amaechi (that compound magga) spent 85 million naira hosting Wole Soyinka one time and that is why the old fool keeps coming to Rivers for more.

I know Amaechi is that canine that loves the ocean and will do anything to please his captain and that is why Wole keeps coming to berth in Rivers for free board and meal.

You see how misplaced this fool Amaechi is. His old affiliation nah im dey use Rivers money dey honor.

Nah axe dey fear iroko tree? Or iroko dey fear axe?

8 Likes

Re: Wike Exposes Wole Soyinka As A Free Loader And Hustler. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 11, 2015
Source...I doubt if he said such

1 Like

Re: Wike Exposes Wole Soyinka As A Free Loader And Hustler. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 11, 2015
myhoodlink:
Source...I doubt if he said such

I watched the rally live today.

Wole is a cheap hustler.

4 Likes

Re: Wike Exposes Wole Soyinka As A Free Loader And Hustler. by DickDastardly(m): 10:17pm On Feb 11, 2015
Ahoy things then.......when men were men wink

Amaechi no wan make im blood clot for im vain cool

Fvck d two shipmates though cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Wike Exposes Wole Soyinka As A Free Loader And Hustler. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 11, 2015
DickDastardly:

Amaechi go walk dah plank come may 29

1 Like

Re: Wike Exposes Wole Soyinka As A Free Loader And Hustler. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:24pm On Feb 11, 2015
No use PC man joke oga wike, e go thief u o. But, d man chop enof "T..
Re: Wike Exposes Wole Soyinka As A Free Loader And Hustler. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 11, 2015
Amaechi will walk the talk!

5 Likes

Re: Wike Exposes Wole Soyinka As A Free Loader And Hustler. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 11, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Wole is a cheap hustler.

Hmmm...those words were harsh though

God bless President GEJ

3 Likes

Re: Wike Exposes Wole Soyinka As A Free Loader And Hustler. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 11, 2015
DickDastardly:

Smelly fagin seamen
Re: Wike Exposes Wole Soyinka As A Free Loader And Hustler. by atakamus: 10:36pm On Feb 11, 2015
Hustling is better than stealing. The worst mistake Rivers people will make will be to allow Wike to win. He will use Billions to host madam. This thug called Wike will make them cry. God bless Nigera

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Exposes Wole Soyinka As A Free Loader And Hustler. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 11, 2015
atakamus:
Hustling is better than stealing. The worst mistake Rivers people will make will be to allow Wike to win. He will use Billions to host madam. This thug called Wike will make them cry. God bless Nigera

Amaechi has squandered close to 100billion on that APC and Buhari nonsense in less than 6mths and to make matter worse has abandoned the job he was elected to do which is to govern Rivers.

You can have your magga Amaechi just know that rivers money is not ever going to fund your useless party.

Imagine that Amaechi has a monthly impress of 800million.

Imagine that Amaechi paid 4months backlog of osun state salaries in the build up of elections in that useless state in order to secure a win for Aregberascal and in so doing neglected to pay rivers state workers, pensioners and fund any meaningful capital project.

I swear prison will be an easy road to this fool.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Exposes Wole Soyinka As A Free Loader And Hustler. by Zzchampion: 11:20pm On Feb 11, 2015
Re: Wike Exposes Wole Soyinka As A Free Loader And Hustler. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 11, 2015
Marine spirit dey worry Amaechi

1 Like

Re: Wike Exposes Wole Soyinka As A Free Loader And Hustler. by yumie: 12:42am On Feb 12, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Wole is a cheap hustler.

Your father is the hustler. Who the Bleep are you to say such word about Wole Soyinka. Even your father dare not go there. You won die now now? May your days never be long.

7 Likes

Re: Wike Exposes Wole Soyinka As A Free Loader And Hustler. by bluebarz(m): 1:20am On Feb 12, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Wole is a cheap hustler.

I really wish I could coin a word that will truly depict how stupid you are for calling a man more learned than your entire clan a cheap hustler.

Above all things get knowledge....... so the bible says. Abi aren't u a Reverend? Ndi ara

7 Likes

Re: Wike Exposes Wole Soyinka As A Free Loader And Hustler. by SkyBlue1: 1:34am On Feb 12, 2015
Some of the criticism on Amaechi might be well placed but I must say, a MAJORITY of what I see here has only highlighted one of the issues bedeviling Nigeria's democracy and development, sycophancy. Majority of the criticisms you hear about Amaechi tends to be about how he is "Judas" and how he has "betrayed" his "brother" and all that balderdash. I do have to say, if Amaechi's perceived "sin" is not agreeing with the presidency and his wife and refusing to allow them act unchallenged, then I forgive him. The people who have the serious mental problems are those that think challenging the presidency if you think he is doing wrong (as many believe) and challenging the president's wife's right to interfere in state politics is a "sin" of "betrayal".

Bayelsa that has bowed without resistance to the presidency and his wife, how is development there? Is that place now Dubai? And you people are here shouting "betrayer" to a governor whose state boasts some of the best public school and health infrastrucure in the country. This is why I say Nigerians can be their own worst enemies. SYCOPHANCY. They will even beg for the opportunity to lick satan's nyansh.

4 Likes

Re: Wike Exposes Wole Soyinka As A Free Loader And Hustler. by Nobody: 1:40am On Feb 12, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:
Wike said today in his rally, that Amaechi (that compound magga) spent 85 million naira hosting Wole Soyinka one time and that is why the old fool keeps coming to Rivers for more.

I know Amaechi is that canine that loves the ocean and will do anything to please his captain and that is why Wole keeps coming to berth in Rivers for free board and meal.

You see how misplaced this fool Amaechi is. His old affiliation nah im dey use Rivers money dey honor.

Nah axe dey fear iroko tree? Or iroko dey fear axe?

It was quite evident when he was licking amaechi's behind and cussing the president and his wife
Someone was paying for it
The man is a far cry from where he started
Sad

2 Likes

Re: Wike Exposes Wole Soyinka As A Free Loader And Hustler. by suretman(m): 1:54am On Feb 12, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Amaechi has squandered close to 100billion on that APC and Buhari nonsense in less than 6mths and to make matter worse has abandoned the job he was elected to do which is to govern Rivers.

You can have your magga Amaechi just know that rivers money is not ever going to fund your useless party.

Imagine that Amaechi has a monthly impress of 800million.

Imagine that Amaechi paid 4months backlog of osun state salaries in the build up of elections in that useless state in order to secure a win for Aregberascal and in so doing neglected to pay rivers state workers, pensioners and fund any meaningful capital project.

I swear prison will be an easy road to this fool.

A source to all these lies or shudafckup

1 Like

Re: Wike Exposes Wole Soyinka As A Free Loader And Hustler. by hedonistic: 2:01am On Feb 12, 2015
Have you not wondered why you've never heard prof Soyinka publicly criticise the likes of Tinubu? He queues up daily at Tinubu's Bourdillon manor to collect rations of amala and ewedu. Such a shameless hustler who seems to think that it is more dignifying and less objectionable to hustle on the side of the opposition.

8 Likes

Re: Wike Exposes Wole Soyinka As A Free Loader And Hustler. by Nobody: 2:29am On Feb 12, 2015
hedonistic:
Have you not wondered why you've never heard prof Soyinka publicly criticise the likes of Tinubu? He queues up daily at Tinubu's Bourdillon manor to collect rations of amala and ewedu. Such a shameless hustler who seems to think that it is more dignifying and less objectionable to hustle on the side of the opposition.

Gani Fawehinmi one of the most noble men Nigeria ever produced,till his death fought to disgrace tinubu for the criminal he was
The likes of wole will dare not speak against tinubu his employer
Na to impress the gullible with useless grammar
The time he stood on the side of truth is long gone,truth to him now depends on who is speaking
He is even distancing himself from articles he penned with his own fingers and submitted to SR in 2007 lest his paycheck be cut off
That's how pathetic he is nowadays
It is sad what he has become
I grew up putting him on a pedestal,he has fallen off that pedestal

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Exposes Wole Soyinka As A Free Loader And Hustler. by docsholz(m): 3:39am On Feb 12, 2015
Haters Group of Nigeria, useless nonentities
Re: Wike Exposes Wole Soyinka As A Free Loader And Hustler. by ofala(m): 6:13am On Feb 12, 2015
atakamus:

They will remember Amaechi & call him a Saint by the time this tout enters the Brick House, IF he wins

2 Likes

Re: Wike Exposes Wole Soyinka As A Free Loader And Hustler. by adook1: 6:16am On Feb 12, 2015
illiterAte wike is talking,people are listening,president is a graduate,imposed a thug on ekiti,now a tout is comming to rivers as governor.

1 Like

Re: Wike Exposes Wole Soyinka As A Free Loader And Hustler. by bokohalal(m): 6:24am On Feb 12, 2015
We know those that do not like WS and they are from one part of the country. But the man they fight against fought for them. Ingrates.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Exposes Wole Soyinka As A Free Loader And Hustler. by obinnati(m): 6:38am On Feb 12, 2015
wike is opening his gota talking about Amaechi that even the blind see's his good dids what has wike achieved altru his life of politics.all his ventures has always been a fail career. he should talk about the masters thiefery which is the president and himself

1 Like

Re: Wike Exposes Wole Soyinka As A Free Loader And Hustler. by TCD: 6:58am On Feb 12, 2015
mumu oshi. it's food and house that wole Soyinka doesn't have that he will be visiting Rivers everytime for free board and food. sometimes the hollow emptyness of PDP candidates brains and their supporters leaves one to wonder.

1 Like

Re: Wike Exposes Wole Soyinka As A Free Loader And Hustler. by Nobody: 7:11am On Feb 12, 2015
bluebarz:

I really wish I could coin a word that will truly depict how stupid you are for calling a man more learned than your entire clan a cheap hustler.

Above all things get knowledge....... so the bible says. Abi aren't u a Reverend? Ndi ara

Yeh I said it.

Wole is a cheap hustler.

It is obvious that whoever pays him is who he will write an eulogy to.

1 Like

Re: Wike Exposes Wole Soyinka As A Free Loader And Hustler. by Nobody: 7:12am On Feb 12, 2015
TCD:
mumu oshi. it's food and house that wole Soyinka doesn't have that he will be visiting Rivers everytime for free board and food. sometimes the hollow emptyness of PDP candidates brains and their supporters leaves one to wonder.

Nah awoof tienz nah

Abi no be Yoruba man Wole be?

2 Likes

Re: Wike Exposes Wole Soyinka As A Free Loader And Hustler. by Nobody: 7:14am On Feb 12, 2015
babyosisi:

Gani Fawehinmi one of the most noble men Nigeria ever produced,till his death fought to disgrace tinubu for the criminal he was
The likes of wole will dare not speak against tinubu his employer
Na to impress the gullible with useless grammar
The time he stood on the side of truth is long gone,truth to him now depends on who is speaking
He is even distancing himself from articles he penned with his own fingers and submitted to SR in 2007 lest his paycheck be cut off
That's how pathetic he is nowadays
It is sad what he has become
I grew up putting him on a pedestal,he has fallen off that pedestal

Tinubu has bought and paid every single voice in Yoruba land that is why they are so quiet.

Yorubas should dare not open their gutter mouths and poke nose into their oil money

2 Likes

Re: Wike Exposes Wole Soyinka As A Free Loader And Hustler. by KanwuliaJara: 7:15am On Feb 12, 2015
You know one Soyinka "free lady" died carrying AMAECHI'S twins? cheesy
Abeg, lef mata for mortuary o. grin

1 Like

Re: Wike Exposes Wole Soyinka As A Free Loader And Hustler. by Nobody: 7:16am On Feb 12, 2015
hedonistic:

There was a time that Wole was practically living in Rivers with his children visiting him at rivers government lodge.

The man nah awoof master.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Again! Some People Died During Biafra Protest Yesterday (PHOTOS) / In Politics, After God Fear Yorubaman / Banker Charged To Court Over Ruga's Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.