Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) (37748 Views)

Dominique Oputa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy New Photos / Charly Boy's Daughter, Dominique Oputa In Fierce Photos / Dominique Oputa Displays Boobs At The Beach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) by prettyprettywow: 12:02am On Feb 12, 2015
Dominique Oputa is Charly Boy's stunning daughter who is his spitting image..He posted this photo and called her "My Baby, My Mirror, My joy, My Princess. CharlyGirl"

Many feel she is his favorite ..
She pics of the father and daughter below

http://chynaduru..com/2015/02/charly-boy-gushes-over-his-daughter.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) by 0700Jesse(m): 12:11am On Feb 12, 2015
I dey suspect this charly boy.,!

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) by whizjay(m): 12:16am On Feb 12, 2015
WTF!?

Wetin be this!? undecided

24 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) by Nobody: 1:03am On Feb 12, 2015
0700Jesse:
I dey suspect this charly boy.,!
I even like the babe pass her papa.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) by soulglo: 1:42am On Feb 12, 2015
He called her Charly Girl LOL. Nothing like a father's love
Re: Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) by icebebe(f): 1:59am On Feb 12, 2015
Charly has finally destroy dis beautiful gal

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) by pretydiva(f): 6:57am On Feb 12, 2015
Father n daughter luv kiss.d gal is so pretty even on low cut

15 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 12, 2015
It's time this old man quit all this his publicity-seeking. He is old and should retire to his home, also he should leave all this his gra-gra for the younger ones. His grandchildren needs him too

#PapaUmuaka

18 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) by siraj1402(m): 8:36am On Feb 12, 2015
Like father like daughter. sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) by cycline404(m): 8:36am On Feb 12, 2015
Baba oran lo n bimo oran

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) by addak(f): 8:36am On Feb 12, 2015
like father, lyk daughter. ..

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) by englishmart(m): 8:37am On Feb 12, 2015
lovely girl. She was my gf 3yrs ago. I didn't know I would get to regret it

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 12, 2015
Blood of Jesus

5 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 12, 2015
She is pretty.. embarassed embarassed
Not a fan of all these their accoutrements sha! undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) by Ochiske(m): 8:37am On Feb 12, 2015
does this man commit incest

8 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) by Elxandre(m): 8:37am On Feb 12, 2015
Pakonte:
is it not one of doze stories we do read...*father poking daughter not with finger but 3rd leg...jux saying...charlie still looks manly.. wink
Ochiske:
does this man commit incest
I came here for this sort of comments.

I'm off.
Re: Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) by MizMyColi(f): 8:37am On Feb 12, 2015
Lol

Apparently, she is.

Young, fresh, innocent hotblood.
Re: Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) by gen2briz(m): 8:37am On Feb 12, 2015
Hummmm.... ... Nothing we no go see

4 Likes

Going by the trend of cheating mostly found among the female folks especially Nigerian girls, one begins to wonder if there is still hope for we the unmarried men. Where are the women of virtue and dignity why has promiscuity become a norm and way of life among our ladies Are there still good women out there Are there still ladies who stick to just one guy irrespective of your financial situation?

I have been scammed and taken for granted by ladies who took advantage of the love and care i had for them. It saddens me to know that most Nigerian men have the same story to tell about our females. How and where can one really find the love of one's life in this our immorality filled society?

Your opinions are needed

1 Like

Madman grin

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) by CoCoLav(f): 8:38am On Feb 12, 2015
I think this is very weird

But...

No comment!

4 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) by expert1000: 8:38am On Feb 12, 2015
Charly boy join us 2#March buhari out of politics.Change is here already we nid continuity

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) by pekeyim: 8:38am On Feb 12, 2015
Seun, Lalasticala thanks for making me comment on alternative threads.
Re: Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) by buskie13(m): 8:38am On Feb 12, 2015
arrant nonsense... is this news

can this change someone's life to be better....nairaland ppl just dey misbehave

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) by buchi4action(m): 8:38am On Feb 12, 2015
angry
Like father like daughter
Re: Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) by Ochiske(m): 8:38am On Feb 12, 2015
englishmart:
lovely girl. She was my ex 3yrs ago. I didn't know I would get to regret it

grin grin so na you pick am after I dumped her ba?
She was my ex 4years ago

10 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) by Pakonte(m): 8:38am On Feb 12, 2015
is it not one of doze stories we do read...*father poking daughter not with finger but 3rd leg...jux saying...charlie still looks manly.. wink
Re: Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) by celeron40(m): 8:38am On Feb 12, 2015
Hmm...I would have called them Rebels without a cause, but ill rather call them Rebels without a clue!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) by titilayur(f): 8:39am On Feb 12, 2015
lol
Re: Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) by Diesel1(m): 8:39am On Feb 12, 2015
He fit dey knack dis gal oh

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 12, 2015
I always like caring fathers, nothing is sweet than to have a father who loves and share emotions with the children. Chaii unlike my papa always mean, boss around everyone in the house, I and my siblings hardly chat with him. Wetin to talk self. My papa is like a stranger to me. I promise my unborn children to show them fatherly love both in words and action.

21 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Consoles His Wife, Lola, With Flowers After Father’s Death (Video) / Memo To Tiwa Savage : Its Time To Leave Mavin Records / Tiwa Savage: I Am Not Richer Than Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.