Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Basketmouth Shares New Selfies With His Younger Brothers And Their Dreadlocks - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth Shares New Selfies With His Younger Brothers And Their Dreadlocks (37255 Views)

Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Visits Her On Set, Takes Selfies With Co-Actors / Basketmouth Shares Adorable Family Picture On Newyear Day / Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basketmouth Shares New Selfies With His Younger Brothers And Their Dreadlocks by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 12, 2015
killercute16:
And both of you are partners abi?...*just asking,no offence*

Have you forgotten when we did a threes0me??
Re: Basketmouth Shares New Selfies With His Younger Brothers And Their Dreadlocks by ifoundmyperfect: 8:24am On Feb 12, 2015
Second to the last be like the last born undecided undecided undecided
Re: Basketmouth Shares New Selfies With His Younger Brothers And Their Dreadlocks by PAnaceA7(m): 8:24am On Feb 12, 2015
himkers:
That his brother in the first picture looks like gay lipsrsealed
Haba.... Why evils naa
Re: Basketmouth Shares New Selfies With His Younger Brothers And Their Dreadlocks by feddy09(m): 8:24am On Feb 12, 2015
D Both Of Ona, Na Who Funny Pass self... Lol!
Re: Basketmouth Shares New Selfies With His Younger Brothers And Their Dreadlocks by laprince(m): 8:27am On Feb 12, 2015
tundeayo2020:
The dreaded family.

BTW why is basketmouth taller in the first pic and shorter in second pic

His brother grew taller
Re: Basketmouth Shares New Selfies With His Younger Brothers And Their Dreadlocks by Odunharry(m): 8:27am On Feb 12, 2015
pretydiva:
D 2nd guy is cute n finer kiss
i can give u his number though
Re: Basketmouth Shares New Selfies With His Younger Brothers And Their Dreadlocks by scobaba: 8:28am On Feb 12, 2015
dat kind country wey dem dey.

beta motor no dey run d road?
Re: Basketmouth Shares New Selfies With His Younger Brothers And Their Dreadlocks by pinkycute(f): 8:28am On Feb 12, 2015
We are here wink

grin

dovelike:
Their resemblance doesn't exceed the nose. Where are all these celebrities sef?
Re: Basketmouth Shares New Selfies With His Younger Brothers And Their Dreadlocks by grad2012(f): 8:29am On Feb 12, 2015
kessluvall:
How re u my dear kessluvall?

On Saturday is valentine's day, what do you want for valentine? Just ask for anything.
hummer grin
Re: Basketmouth Shares New Selfies With His Younger Brothers And Their Dreadlocks by jojomario(m): 8:30am On Feb 12, 2015
pretydiva:
D 2nd guy is cute n finer kiss
Woman.....
Re: Basketmouth Shares New Selfies With His Younger Brothers And Their Dreadlocks by kessluvall(f): 8:31am On Feb 12, 2015
grad2012:
hummer grin

Ole Ole - Gej, 11/02/2015
Re: Basketmouth Shares New Selfies With His Younger Brothers And Their Dreadlocks by thaoriginator: 8:33am On Feb 12, 2015
kessluvall:
Since you are asking,

My dear I'll just manage a G-wagon, a private jet trip to dubai and a night at an expensive hotel in Paris.

Dats all.
Ok cry
Re: Basketmouth Shares New Selfies With His Younger Brothers And Their Dreadlocks by kessluvall(f): 8:34am On Feb 12, 2015
thaoriginator:
Ok cry

Are u up to the task?
Re: Basketmouth Shares New Selfies With His Younger Brothers And Their Dreadlocks by amnestylaw1(m): 8:38am On Feb 12, 2015
himkers:

Hian, how do gays look like
Re: Basketmouth Shares New Selfies With His Younger Brothers And Their Dreadlocks by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 12, 2015
amnestylaw1:

Hian, how do gays look like

Like that dude
Re: Basketmouth Shares New Selfies With His Younger Brothers And Their Dreadlocks by Deapexboy(m): 8:43am On Feb 12, 2015
See as basketmouth mouth resemble person way swallo frog

everywhere don fat up
Re: Basketmouth Shares New Selfies With His Younger Brothers And Their Dreadlocks by thaoriginator: 8:47am On Feb 12, 2015
kessluvall:

Are u up to the task?
All I've got for yous a hot joystick and bubble gumscry
Re: Basketmouth Shares New Selfies With His Younger Brothers And Their Dreadlocks by ruggedtimi(m): 8:50am On Feb 12, 2015
kessluvall:
Since you are asking,

My dear I'll just manage a G-wagon, a private jet trip to dubai and a night at an expensive hotel in Paris.

Dats all.
if dem show u G wagon u go knw the car ?
Re: Basketmouth Shares New Selfies With His Younger Brothers And Their Dreadlocks by kessluvall(f): 8:53am On Feb 12, 2015
ruggedtimi:
if dem show u G wagon u go knw the car ?

Don't just show me.... gimme dem keys.
Re: Basketmouth Shares New Selfies With His Younger Brothers And Their Dreadlocks by kessluvall(f): 8:54am On Feb 12, 2015
thaoriginator:
All I've got for yous a hot joystick and bubble gumscry

Ur signature says it all... illiteracy.
Re: Basketmouth Shares New Selfies With His Younger Brothers And Their Dreadlocks by ggiz: 8:58am On Feb 12, 2015
tundeayo2020:
The dreaded family.

BTW why is basketmouth taller in the first pic and shorter in second pic

They re 2 different people, d 2nd to d last n d last born.
Re: Basketmouth Shares New Selfies With His Younger Brothers And Their Dreadlocks by ruggedtimi(m): 9:00am On Feb 12, 2015
kessluvall:

Don't just show me.... gimme dem keys.
and u will be mine forever
Re: Basketmouth Shares New Selfies With His Younger Brothers And Their Dreadlocks by kessluvall(f): 9:01am On Feb 12, 2015
ruggedtimi:
and u will be mine forever

Hv u eaten?
Re: Basketmouth Shares New Selfies With His Younger Brothers And Their Dreadlocks by bauer00: 9:06am On Feb 12, 2015
himkers:
lool...so u can recognise ur pple wen u see dem
Re: Basketmouth Shares New Selfies With His Younger Brothers And Their Dreadlocks by ately1(m): 9:07am On Feb 12, 2015
JAVY AGENCY, CLEARING AND FORWARDING.....

DO YOU NEED A PERSON OF INTEGRITY, WHO IS TRUSTWORTHY, RELIABLE AND DEDICATED TO PERSONALIZED SERVICES TO HANDLE ALL THE REQUIREMENTS, IN CLEARING YOUR CARS
Our main objective is to attain quick service delivery which makes it possible for us to keep cost at a minimal level. Our goal is to consistently avail you with best in clearing service and we remain committed to this objective... why dont you try us....
address... seme border... cantact 08054606377.. 100% trusted....

Re: Basketmouth Shares New Selfies With His Younger Brothers And Their Dreadlocks by Udodasco1(m): 9:10am On Feb 12, 2015
God nose the best. wat a nose self
Re: Basketmouth Shares New Selfies With His Younger Brothers And Their Dreadlocks by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 12, 2015
bauer00:

lool...so u can recognise ur pple wen u see dem

How is he "my people?"
Re: Basketmouth Shares New Selfies With His Younger Brothers And Their Dreadlocks by bauer00: 9:16am On Feb 12, 2015
himkers:

How is he "my people?"
'GAY'....lol
Re: Basketmouth Shares New Selfies With His Younger Brothers And Their Dreadlocks by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 12, 2015
bauer00:

'GAY'....lol

Gawd forbid! I love puzzies o grin
Re: Basketmouth Shares New Selfies With His Younger Brothers And Their Dreadlocks by wellmax(m): 9:22am On Feb 12, 2015
How does this look like a selfie? Na wa oo, any picture person snap now na selfie. SMH

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bobrisky Shares His HIV, HBV Status (PHOTO) / Klem Ikemefunna Nwanbonye Behind Davido, Yemi Alade, Seyi Shay’s Hit Songs / Adesua Etomi biography, age & lifestyle (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.