Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,351 members, 7,808,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Basketmouth Shares New Selfies With His Younger Brothers And Their Dreadlocks - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth Shares New Selfies With His Younger Brothers And Their Dreadlocks (37256 Views)

Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Visits Her On Set, Takes Selfies With Co-Actors / Basketmouth Shares Adorable Family Picture On Newyear Day / Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basketmouth Shares New Selfies With His Younger Brothers And Their Dreadlocks by Mhizkel(f): 9:31am On Feb 12, 2015
Wassup with the dread? I hope their father doesn't kip dread too..Dey are cool tho
Re: Basketmouth Shares New Selfies With His Younger Brothers And Their Dreadlocks by pretydiva(f): 9:53am On Feb 12, 2015
Odunharry:

i can give u his number though
cheesy
Re: Basketmouth Shares New Selfies With His Younger Brothers And Their Dreadlocks by pretydiva(f): 9:54am On Feb 12, 2015
jojomario:
Woman.....
man
Re: Basketmouth Shares New Selfies With His Younger Brothers And Their Dreadlocks by ruggedtimi(m): 10:13am On Feb 12, 2015
kessluvall:

Hv u eaten?
re u hungry...I cn cut my bread for u.
Re: Basketmouth Shares New Selfies With His Younger Brothers And Their Dreadlocks by Nickymezor(f): 10:34am On Feb 12, 2015
Okay.seen...he aint bad looking
Re: Basketmouth Shares New Selfies With His Younger Brothers And Their Dreadlocks by Minobrown(m): 10:44am On Feb 12, 2015
Hope dat guy no be SS.... See em shape.. Basket mouth be like....
L
'
'
'
'..
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
''
waiting u expect make i talk?... Just finish preparing my okro soup with ede (crayfish). U care to join me?
Re: Basketmouth Shares New Selfies With His Younger Brothers And Their Dreadlocks by nksplash(f): 10:50am On Feb 12, 2015
handsome, handsome all the way, dem try wella
Re: Basketmouth Shares New Selfies With His Younger Brothers And Their Dreadlocks by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 12, 2015
handsome guys

the hair tho
Re: Basketmouth Shares New Selfies With His Younger Brothers And Their Dreadlocks by baslone: 11:16am On Feb 12, 2015
kessluvall:
Since you are asking,

My dear I'll just manage a G-wagon, a private jet trip to dubai and a night at an expensive hotel in Paris.

Dats all.

Living life to the fullest! smiley

Interesting. . . . . .
Re: Basketmouth Shares New Selfies With His Younger Brothers And Their Dreadlocks by anonym0us: 11:25am On Feb 12, 2015
kessluvall:
How re u my dear kessluvall?

On Saturday is valentine's day, what do you want for valentine? Just ask for anything.
oooh Bleep I'm wanking with your pic
Re: Basketmouth Shares New Selfies With His Younger Brothers And Their Dreadlocks by thaoriginator: 11:53am On Feb 12, 2015
kessluvall:

Ur signature says it all... illiteracy.
thief! No go find work, wait there make man come buy you G wagon. Idiott!
Re: Basketmouth Shares New Selfies With His Younger Brothers And Their Dreadlocks by apeoyemojo: 12:40pm On Feb 12, 2015
His brother in the second pix is Amadi,we were in the same hostel at Lead City Uni,Ibadan. He was a ladies man
Re: Basketmouth Shares New Selfies With His Younger Brothers And Their Dreadlocks by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 12, 2015
pinkycute:
We are here wink

grin

Lol. I see you.
Re: Basketmouth Shares New Selfies With His Younger Brothers And Their Dreadlocks by PLEXPLEX(m): 12:52pm On Feb 12, 2015
expert1000:
Basket mouth says #March buhari out of politics
LOL! DAT IS SO VERY COOL
Re: Basketmouth Shares New Selfies With His Younger Brothers And Their Dreadlocks by kessluvall(f): 1:07pm On Feb 12, 2015
thaoriginator:
thief! No go find work, wait there make man come buy you G wagon. Idiott!

Paranoid hungry lazy unemployed youth.
Re: Basketmouth Shares New Selfies With His Younger Brothers And Their Dreadlocks by thaoriginator: 1:11pm On Feb 12, 2015
kessluvall:

Paranoid hungry lazy unemployed youth.
No be you be d ashawo wey dey find maga? grin

You go tey there, nobody go marry you, ole! grin
Re: Basketmouth Shares New Selfies With His Younger Brothers And Their Dreadlocks by siverspooon(m): 1:46pm On Feb 12, 2015
grin
kodded:
THEIR NOSE SHA
grin
kodded:
THEIR NOSE SHA
you get bad mouth guy
Re: Basketmouth Shares New Selfies With His Younger Brothers And Their Dreadlocks by Kingsasian(m): 2:59pm On Feb 12, 2015
kessluvall:
Since you are asking,

My dear I'll just manage a G-wagon, a private jet trip to dubai and a night at an expensive hotel in Paris.

Dats all.
this is wat I call pre valentino de madness...lol. Only u set request and grant ur own request.
Re: Basketmouth Shares New Selfies With His Younger Brothers And Their Dreadlocks by Neplusultra(f): 4:26pm On Feb 12, 2015
Dat second to d last sha..na im dem cheat pass embarassed
Re: Basketmouth Shares New Selfies With His Younger Brothers And Their Dreadlocks by DjBello101: 6:58pm On Feb 12, 2015
odeh na one person dey dia?
tundeayo2020:
The dreaded family.

BTW why is basketmouth taller in the first pic and shorter in second pic
Re: Basketmouth Shares New Selfies With His Younger Brothers And Their Dreadlocks by ewosk: 8:25pm On Feb 12, 2015
kessluvall:
Since you are asking,

Dats all.
grin

No Dubai trip dis val oo unless u going wit ur Father
cuz Dubai dont want under 41 again
Re: Basketmouth Shares New Selfies With His Younger Brothers And Their Dreadlocks by ObioraIkenna(m): 8:39pm On Feb 12, 2015
:oBros ur mouthed, I wasn't the only one that noticed.
kodded:
THEIR NOSE SHA
Re: Basketmouth Shares New Selfies With His Younger Brothers And Their Dreadlocks by tundeayo2020: 8:05am On Feb 13, 2015
DjBello101:
odeh brilliant girl na one person dey dia?
smh
Re: Basketmouth Shares New Selfies With His Younger Brothers And Their Dreadlocks by darnley16(m): 4:08pm On Apr 12, 2015
himkers:
That his brother in the first picture looks like gay lipsrsealed
bro are u gay?
Re: Basketmouth Shares New Selfies With His Younger Brothers And Their Dreadlocks by dpweedy(f): 8:09pm On Apr 16, 2015
Their nose be like Honda Accord
Re: Basketmouth Shares New Selfies With His Younger Brothers And Their Dreadlocks by Rnbstar: 10:46pm On Jan 09, 2016
pretydiva:
D 2nd guy is cute n finer kiss
his name is AMADI

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Klem Ikemefunna Nwanbonye Behind Davido, Yemi Alade, Seyi Shay’s Hit Songs / DJ Cuppy Talks About Bodyshaming, How Her Boyfriend Left After She Cut Her Hair / Adesua Etomi biography, age & lifestyle (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.