Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,215 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:58 AM

From people - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / From people (1033 Views)

Advice From People With 60 Years Of Life Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

From people by Kulikulitapa: 2:37am On Feb 12, 2015
Re: From people by eleko1: 3:37am On Feb 12, 2015
It is in dis sort of situation dat U'll know the quality of a real partner/weather beaten partner.This isn't time to condem ur partner to death due to health related issue but to be considerate/show affection.U dnt need to abandon her to her fate but find solutioin to it.Miracle still happens except when one's head is cut off.There's cure for psychiatric disorder.Where? Just look Unto JESUS,the unchangeable change(NO CONDITION IS PERMANENT/THERE'S ALWAYS SOLUTION TO EVERY PROBLEM/EVERY ISSUE HAVE EXPIRY DATE)If her insanity is as a result of evil doers(I pray/believe that CURSE is broken)Just exercise patience,she'll be FREE/RELEASE.

2 Likes

Re: From people by KanwuliaJara: 6:08am On Feb 12, 2015
Depends on the kind of mental illness o!
What kind please? cheesy
Re: From people by Kulikulitapa: 12:15pm On Feb 12, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Depends on the kind of mental illness o!
What kind please? cheesy

Its chronic
Re: From people by mutter(f): 12:20pm On Feb 12, 2015
When a woman has that condition it can get worse in pregnancy or child birth.

It also gets worse when the woman is unhappy, being stressed or under pressure.
imminent imminent had it before he married her and now it go worse, I think it might be that this friend is doing something wrong.

If she has been living a" normal" life till now, you might just need to get the right medication.

Marriage is for better or worse.
Again everyone has to take that decision for him/herself.

In such a situation I would stick to my husband. He does not want to harm n´me, he is just sick.
Re: From people by Kulikulitapa: 12:24pm On Feb 12, 2015
mutter:
When a woman has that condition it can get worse in pregnancy or child birth.

It also gets worse when the woman is unhappy, being stressed or under pressure.
imminent imminent had it before he married her and now it go worse, I think it might be that this friend is doing something wrong.

If she has been living a" normal" life till now, you might just need to get the right medication.

Marriage is for better or worse.
Again everyone has to take that decision for him/herself.

In such a situation I would stick to my husband. He does not want to harm n´me, he is just sick.

Thanks...sister. God bless
Re: From people by ifyalways(f): 12:31pm On Feb 12, 2015
It depends on the type of m. illness . . . But whatever,I will stick around. Family is everything.

If its an extreme case, the sick can be put in a home/hospital from where family can check on him/her often while recieveing treatment. If its a mild,seasonal case, then strict adherence to medication, never ending familal love is the key.

1 Like

Re: From people by KanwuliaJara: 12:54pm On Feb 12, 2015
Kulikulitapa:

Its chronic

What kind of diagnosis please? undecided
Re: From people by Kulikulitapa: 9:51am On Feb 13, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

What kind of diagnosis please? undecided

Schisophrenia
Re: From people by KanwuliaJara: 10:57am On Feb 13, 2015
Kulikulitapa:

Schisophrenia

Errrrm
Time to move to another house o.
This kain diziz nor get cure!
E go soon reach the paranoid/schizoid phase. . . . .aka. . . . talking to GOD!!!! cry
I doubt a normal relationship with others is possible with such a diagnosis.
Unfortunate!
Re: From people by Wendy80(f): 3:37pm On Feb 13, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Errrrm
[b]Time to move to another house o.
[/b]This kain diziz nor get cure!
E go soon reach the paranoid/schizoid phase. . . . .aka. . . . talking to GOD!!!! cry
I doubt a normal relationship with others is possible with such a diagnosis.
Unfortunate!

Laffing so hard @ moving to anoda house. Ds woman leave me oh. I've spilled juice on my blouse
Re: From people by tpiar: 4:36pm On Feb 13, 2015
Kulikulitapa:
Please fellow nairalanders, God forbid; but a situation where you get married but unknown to you that he or she is a chronic psychiatric patient who has been managing the condition for some time before you met. Now, you are together and his or her psychotic behaviour keep coming and going despite medical consultation. Advice to whoever found himself or herself in such circumstances. This is what a colleague in my office is going through now, he is really going through hell according to him. Thanks in anticipation while I pray to any commentator on this issue; shall be granted peaceful,, fruitful and well fulfilled marital life in the mighty name of Jesus. Its just an advice please. Thanks

that means he did not date for long before marrying (probably not up to six months, not that i support long dating)

Now he's in a hurry to jump out.

why did he marry the lady, if i may ask.
Re: From people by KanwuliaJara: 5:58pm On Feb 13, 2015
Wendy80:

Laffing so hard @ moving to anoda house. Ds woman leave me oh. I've spilled juice on my blouse

Sorry o! grin

1 Like

Re: From people by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 13, 2015
He's been deceived.

To be honest, I couldn't stay and I'm not ashamed to say it. And if it was of the fairly manageable variety, and I somehow found it in myself to stay, children are definitely out of the question. Support your friend. It all depends on his strength and limitations. His rationality, and reasoning. His support network. His love.

But Alas, love does not cure Schizophrenia. Sad.

2 Likes

Re: From people by 1miccza: 8:35pm On Feb 22, 2015
Wait!!wait!!! You mean mental as in kolo wereChiii neeee keee!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Reconciles With His Wife / What Will You Do If This Is Your Child. / The 8 Gains Of Extramarital Affairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.