Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,167 members, 7,807,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Am Outside Nigeria And I Need Your Help On A Biz I Can Set Up In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Am Outside Nigeria And I Need Your Help On A Biz I Can Set Up In Nigeria (1187 Views)

CBN Floats The Naira, The Implications For You And I / Xoxoxo for now / Dangote: I Have No House Outside Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Outside Nigeria And I Need Your Help On A Biz I Can Set Up In Nigeria by poshpappy(m): 5:46am On Feb 12, 2015
good day every one please i need your help and advice on the kind of bussiness i can set up in nigeria with 600k for a start.....God bless you as you drop your opinion. thanks
Re: Am Outside Nigeria And I Need Your Help On A Biz I Can Set Up In Nigeria by Godfullsam(m): 6:28am On Feb 12, 2015
It all depends on the location you want to set up the biz. In some places, 600k cannot even rent you a shop undecided
Re: Am Outside Nigeria And I Need Your Help On A Biz I Can Set Up In Nigeria by agboolakolade: 6:55am On Feb 12, 2015
You don't have to discourage him my dear brother.600k is something to start business even in Lagos or abuja..
1.you can go into clothing and footwears.jeans,chinoose,shirts,sneakers,palm slippers,belts and boxers..you will have to buy from whosellers who import from chine,uk and dubai.
2.you can go into drinks alone..baileys,don simon,baron,fruit drinks,can drinks like bullet,beer and bottle water.
3.you can start up phone and laptop accessories with online registration and designing of banners,billboards and co..

Take note; find something you have passion for and what you like doing with ease and then consider them and bring out the best in you..

1 Like

Re: Am Outside Nigeria And I Need Your Help On A Biz I Can Set Up In Nigeria by mekaboy(m): 7:31am On Feb 12, 2015
By outside u mean benin republic? why not cross the boarders and return to see things in Nigeria for urself.

From seme boarder to naija is 50 naira.
Re: Am Outside Nigeria And I Need Your Help On A Biz I Can Set Up In Nigeria by lifestyle1(m): 8:36am On Feb 12, 2015
Godfullsam:
It all depends on the location you want to set up the biz. In some places, 600k cannot even rent you a shop undecided

Not every business require a shop.
Re: Am Outside Nigeria And I Need Your Help On A Biz I Can Set Up In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 12, 2015
poshpappy:
good day every one please i need your help and advice on the kind of bussiness i can set up in nigeria with 600k for a start.....God bless you as you drop your opinion. thanks

What would you want to earn yearly, monthly or weekly?
Re: Am Outside Nigeria And I Need Your Help On A Biz I Can Set Up In Nigeria by poshpappy(m): 9:10am On Feb 12, 2015
thanks mr agboolakolade i really appreciate you God bless you,i tried the clothing but the peeps in nigeria spoilt the money,so i have been thinking about the drinks stuff bt i dont wanna jump in it......thanks for ur advice bro....stay blessed smileythanks mr agboolakolade i really appreciate you God bless you,i tried the clothing but the peeps in nigeria spoilt the money,so i have been thinking about the drinks stuff bt i dont wanna jump in it......thanks for ur advice bro....stay blessed
Re: Am Outside Nigeria And I Need Your Help On A Biz I Can Set Up In Nigeria by poshpappy(m): 9:12am On Feb 12, 2015
blogexpert i would like to earn about a 100k monthly.thanks smileyblogexpert i would like to earn about a 100k monthly.thanks
Re: Am Outside Nigeria And I Need Your Help On A Biz I Can Set Up In Nigeria by poshpappy(m): 9:14am On Feb 12, 2015
mekaboy:
By outside u mean benin republic? why not cross the boarders and return to see things in Nigeria for urself.

From seme boarder to naija is 50 naira.
am outside africa.... thanks for ur contribution
Re: Am Outside Nigeria And I Need Your Help On A Biz I Can Set Up In Nigeria by poshpappy(m): 9:16am On Feb 12, 2015
lifestyle1:

Not every business require a shop.
alright lifestyle1 please give me some info on business which doesnt require a shop. thanks and stay blessed.
Re: Am Outside Nigeria And I Need Your Help On A Biz I Can Set Up In Nigeria by Vstuffs(m): 9:28am On Feb 12, 2015
What of pre-order stuffs...helping guys get stuffs via craigslit and sending to nigeria..........BUT.
Re: Am Outside Nigeria And I Need Your Help On A Biz I Can Set Up In Nigeria by poshpappy(m): 9:29am On Feb 12, 2015
Godfullsam:
thanks mr Godfullsam
Re: Am Outside Nigeria And I Need Your Help On A Biz I Can Set Up In Nigeria by poshpappy(m): 9:30am On Feb 12, 2015
Vstuffs:
What of pre-order stuffs...helping guys get stuffs via craigslit and sending to nigeria..........BUT.
but what mr Vstuffs
Re: Am Outside Nigeria And I Need Your Help On A Biz I Can Set Up In Nigeria by Vstuffs(m): 9:35am On Feb 12, 2015
poshpappy:
but what mr Vstuffs
TRUST and DEDICATION
Re: Am Outside Nigeria And I Need Your Help On A Biz I Can Set Up In Nigeria by poshpappy(m): 10:26am On Feb 12, 2015
hummmmm
Re: Am Outside Nigeria And I Need Your Help On A Biz I Can Set Up In Nigeria by Tochi4life: 10:36am On Feb 12, 2015
@poshpappy I gave you a solid business plan and you didn't even bother replying me or ask me to send you more info. That biz is something that would be making you steady money till you age. Well guess you want the easy now now money. You should think ahead. Well Goodluck Mr. Poshpappy.
Re: Am Outside Nigeria And I Need Your Help On A Biz I Can Set Up In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 12, 2015
poshpappy:
Why not look for trustworthy persons regarding the clothing u sed u once were into, I think that one makes load of sense and also u can bring in other stuffs like watches n mobile fones...
Re: Am Outside Nigeria And I Need Your Help On A Biz I Can Set Up In Nigeria by poshpappy(m): 4:03am On Feb 13, 2015
polymathic:
Why not look for trustworthy persons regarding the clothing u sed u once were into, I think that one makes load of sense and also u can bring in other stuffs like watches n mobile fones...
thanks mr polymathic
Re: Am Outside Nigeria And I Need Your Help On A Biz I Can Set Up In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 13, 2015
poshpappy:

Hey if you ever need a hand or a front man for your business then i'm your guy. Read through my posts, e dey for brain.
Re: Am Outside Nigeria And I Need Your Help On A Biz I Can Set Up In Nigeria by stanekha(m): 6:13pm On Feb 15, 2015
poshpappy:
thanks mr polymathic
Good evening bro. Please are you still with Armlife plc. I ll like to get some infos from you. Thanks.
Re: Am Outside Nigeria And I Need Your Help On A Biz I Can Set Up In Nigeria by stanekha(m): 6:13pm On Feb 15, 2015
poshpappy:
thanks mr polymathic
Good evening bro. Please are you still with Armlife plc. I ll like to get some infos from you as relate the sales advisor. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Wanted Buyers Of AU Gold Bars 22 Carat / Konga.com Is So Annoying. / Abuja Agro-export Wealth Creation Training Workshop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.