Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Dresscode - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dresscode (1055 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dresscode by jacq(f): 2:26pm On Aug 23, 2006
For those coming into niaja after along time abroad do you people specially dress up so that everyone will know u are coming over from abroad ? or just wear a regular jeans and tee ?

Which is better trying to be discreet or showing off ?

I personally think discreet is better but some pple likes to show off.
Re: Dresscode by iice(f): 3:03pm On Aug 23, 2006
Hmmmm am usually a jean and tee person, but for some reason when i went home, people kindda kept looking at me. Even when i go to the clubs back home, i usually just go with a fitted baby tee and long slacks coz i know how people are about showing too much skin grin But ehhhh still get the looks. But i'd rather just blend with the crowd so that one wouldnt notice when am not longer there tongue grin
Re: Dresscode by mustafar1: 3:13pm On Aug 23, 2006
people have different ways of doing things. some out dress themselves all in the name of trying to impress the unimpressables. some people saw my dressing as being lame because i had on somn simple most of the time. it was hot like nonsense and i felt confy in the most simple of the simple things. jeans and tee and sneakers. not like i didnt have the fitted shirts to wear but i wasnt feeling any of them at the time. i guess they expected me to have on all the bling they see on mtv, bet, vh1, channelO and all. when a simple wristwatch would do. i guess they didnt know what style meant.

went out to eat had on a tee, slacks(sweat pants) and leather slipers while some people wanted to wear their best of the best.
Re: Dresscode by ikamefa(f): 5:25pm On Aug 23, 2006
dress to impress? nahhhhhhhhh, find me a good adire skirt and blouse and some iro and buba and am good to go!
dont even wear jeans ,its always too hot, dont even do bling-bling .

(1) (Reply)

Plot To Blow Up Bellview Plane Foiled / Can Uk Embassy Takes Electronic Admmission Letter / Zenith Bank Shares Coming Out Soon !n150 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.