Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Security Operatives Surround APC Campaign Spokesman’s Residence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Operatives Surround APC Campaign Spokesman’s Residence (520 Views)

BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses / Security Operatives Surround APC Campaign Spokesman’s Residence / Security Operatives Surround Garba Shehu, APC Campaign Spokesman’s Residence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Security Operatives Surround APC Campaign Spokesman’s Residence by wales(m): 10:57am On Feb 12, 2015
A combined team of security operatives have surrounded the residence of the Director of Media of the All Progressives Congress Presidential Campaign Organization,  Mallam Garba Shehu.
The operatives who were armed to the teeth, took positions around ‎the house located at area 11, Garki Abuja, as early as 5:35am on Thursday morning.
One of Shehu’s colleagues  at the Atiku Media 0ffice, who pleaded anonymity, called The PUNCH at about 6am.
He said, “Security men have surrounded the residence of our director, Mallam Garba Shehu in Area 11. They came in several vehicles. I cannot make out which of the security services because it is still dark here.
“None of them has said anything about why they are laying siege at his house.”
It was gathered that the security operatives were miffed by the audacity of the APC campaign.
The APC campaign which Garba heads, organised a prime time interview for Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd)  ‎on CNN.
It  was aired minutes after President Goodluck Jonathan held a media chat on national television.
Analysts say the CNN interview gave Buhari the advantage of responding to some of the allegations against him as well as some of the issues raised by Jonathan.
Some of the issues include  the shift in the 2015 elections, the Boko Haram insurgency and the anti-corruption fight.
Garba could not be reached for comments as of the time of filing this report.

http://www.punchng.com/news/security-operatives-surround-apc-campaign-spokesmans-residence/
Re: Security Operatives Surround APC Campaign Spokesman’s Residence by ej77: 11:00am On Feb 12, 2015
Apc lie lie party
Re: Security Operatives Surround APC Campaign Spokesman’s Residence by temitemi1(m): 11:04am On Feb 12, 2015
Apc needs to be monitored! GEJ till 2019!!!
Re: Security Operatives Surround APC Campaign Spokesman’s Residence by kestolove95(m): 11:20am On Feb 12, 2015
Gej shud give boko haram close marking not apc chieftains...

1 Like

Re: Security Operatives Surround APC Campaign Spokesman’s Residence by Lordfranklin(m): 11:23am On Feb 12, 2015
What is those 1st and 2nd fools above me saying

Hit like if you think GEJ is brainless

#sai Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Security Operatives Surround APC Campaign Spokesman’s Residence by Change2015(m): 11:23am On Feb 12, 2015
kestolove95:
Gej shud give boko haram close marking not apc chieftains...

I pray he hears you. But i'm not hopeful at all.

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: Security Operatives Surround APC Campaign Spokesman’s Residence by kestolove95(m): 11:31am On Feb 12, 2015
Change2015:

I pray he hears you. But i'm not hopeful at all.

#change
#GMB
#APC
even if hhe hear me..e won't o ma bro
Re: Security Operatives Surround APC Campaign Spokesman’s Residence by simpleseyi: 11:33am On Feb 12, 2015
If Goatluck Jonafool is not a bastard like Doyin Oku-igbe, let him deploy troops to the people's General Buhari's house. You will all know what IBB meant when he said "the military boys are boys to our boys' . Then I will start counting how many days/nights that Goatluck and Sheppopo Jonafool have left in Aso Rock.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out These Customised PDP Mobile Phone / Buhari’s Wife Donates N135m Drugs To Adamawa Idps / Why I Will Vote Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.