Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,891 members, 7,806,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Nigerien Kidnappers Sell Ogun Schoolgirl To love-vendor (see Pix)................ - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerien Kidnappers Sell Ogun Schoolgirl To love-vendor (see Pix)................ (31985 Views)

Young Secondary Schoolgirl Dies From Abortion (Photos) / Kidnappers’ Boss Started Bleeding When He Saw Me –abducted Schoolgirl (pic) / Kidnappers Free Ogun Schoolgirl Abducted In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerien Kidnappers Sell Ogun Schoolgirl To love-vendor (see Pix)................ by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 12, 2015
Precious Okoro, the 15-year-old schoolgirl, who was kidnapped by a syndicate suspected to be operating from the Niger Republic, may have been sold to a love-vendor in Niamey, the country’s capital.

The victim’s mother, Blessing, told PUNCH Metro that she spoke with a woman on the telephone who abused her for disturbing them with calls.She added that the unnamed woman claimed that she had bought the schoolgirl from the kidnappers.

PUNCH Metro had reported on January 27, how the Junior Secondary School three pupil was kidnapped in the Sangotedo, Ajah area of Lagos State, after she boarded a vehicle en route to her school in Ikenne, Ogun State.Her father, Nwaigwe, was said to have seen his daughter enter the vehicle without suspecting that it was owned by kidnappers.

It was reported that a few weeks later, an official of the school called Nwaigwe to say that Precious had yet to resume since she went to Lagos.Nwaigwe told PUNCH Metro that after waiting anxiously for about three months, the family got a call from the Nigerien kidnappers, saying his daughter was in Niamey, Niger Republic.
[b]
The abductors were said to have demanded the payment of $100,000 as ransom for her release.A follow-up report by our correspondent said the kidnappers threatened to make Precious “work for the money” if her parents refused to pay.When the mother, Blessing, spoke with PUNCH Metro on the telephone on Tuesday, she said a woman, who spoke with her on the phone, claimed she had bought her daughter.She lamented that the Nigerian police were not doing enough to get her daughter.She said, “Before, the detectives promised to take us to the Commissioner of Police, but they did not, and later, they said they would take the case to court. [/b]We refused that because we know if the matter gets to court, my daughter may not be found again.

“The kidnappers are no longer asking for money. Sometime ago, I called my daughter and she said I should stop crying, that I should be praying for her. Since that day, the line has remained unreachable.“Another line that we tried, a man picked the call and said it was all business. He started to abuse us and insult the family, before giving the phone to another woman, who said we can go ahead and do whatever we wanted to do because she was not the one that kidnapped her from Lagos and that she only bought her from the kidnappers.”Blessing appealed to the authorities and Nigerians to assist the family in securing Precious’ release.She claimed that some of the suspects in custody had links with the kidnappers and that they had been using their lawyers to threaten the police.She said, “Some of the suspects were arrested in Imo State and they know the kidnappers. But nobody is doing anything about my daughter.”The Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Kenneth Nwosu, had yet to respond toPUNCH Metro’s text message as of press time.

http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/nigerien-kidnappers-sell-ogun-schoolgirl-to-love-vendor/

I found this really really disturbing and disheartening.
This girl has been missing for weeks and probably sold into prostitution but nobody cares because she is one of us, One of the downtrodden and oppressed.

I appeal to the mods to do the needful. Nairaland is a powerful medium and lets see if we can get more people involved in this.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerien Kidnappers Sell Ogun Schoolgirl To love-vendor (see Pix)................ by Evergreen4(m): 11:36am On Feb 12, 2015
This is really disheartening, what a wicked world

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerien Kidnappers Sell Ogun Schoolgirl To love-vendor (see Pix)................ by ammyluv2002(f): 11:40am On Feb 12, 2015
Wicked world
Re: Nigerien Kidnappers Sell Ogun Schoolgirl To love-vendor (see Pix)................ by talktimi(m): 11:42am On Feb 12, 2015
The Nigeria police are many times a disgraceful bunch. A police that will ask for 600,000 naira to commence a kidnap investigation should be regarded carefully with a drum of salt. I pray the young girl returns home safely

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerien Kidnappers Sell Ogun Schoolgirl To love-vendor (see Pix)................ by buygala(m): 11:57am On Feb 12, 2015
When evil things start happening to the descendants of these kidnappers, they will be running from church to mosque to babalawo, etc, not knowing that their parents have eaten sour grapes, so their teeth is now set on edge undecided

Good thing is, Karma, like almost everything else today, is faster and more efficient... These kidnappers are the kind of people that the Police shoot dead because of 20naira, or a trailer crushes them right in front of their house..

LET THE KIDNAPPERS CONTINUE... A MAN WILL ALWAYS REAP WHAT HE SOWS angry

17 Likes

Re: Nigerien Kidnappers Sell Ogun Schoolgirl To love-vendor (see Pix)................ by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 12, 2015
The girl said the parents should keep praying for her and I think that is what she really needs.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerien Kidnappers Sell Ogun Schoolgirl To love-vendor (see Pix)................ by timawoku(m): 12:01pm On Feb 12, 2015
Believing in supernatural causes of evil is unnecessary, men alone are quite capable of every wickedness... (Joseph conrad)

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerien Kidnappers Sell Ogun Schoolgirl To love-vendor (see Pix)................ by luvinhubby(m): 12:06pm On Feb 12, 2015
But why send a JSS student back to school from Ajah to Ikenne in Ogun state alone without an accompanying adult, parents should stop taking risks with their children security.
May God's hand lead her back home IJN.

FP pls.!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerien Kidnappers Sell Ogun Schoolgirl To love-vendor (see Pix)................ by babaireti(m): 12:06pm On Feb 12, 2015
Too bad for this Nation and her porous security and borders
Re: Nigerien Kidnappers Sell Ogun Schoolgirl To love-vendor (see Pix)................ by laurelxy(m): 12:40pm On Feb 12, 2015
what kind of world we live in

pls front page ASAP
Re: Nigerien Kidnappers Sell Ogun Schoolgirl To love-vendor (see Pix)................ by ShakurM(m): 1:09pm On Feb 12, 2015
Say No to child trafficking!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerien Kidnappers Sell Ogun Schoolgirl To love-vendor (see Pix)................ by soldierdollar(m): 1:10pm On Feb 12, 2015
This case smells somehow . How can suspects use lawyers to threaten the police ? I smell that money has exchanged hands .

Anyway , I offer free music promotion on my blog .

http://latestnaijabeats.com
Re: Nigerien Kidnappers Sell Ogun Schoolgirl To love-vendor (see Pix)................ by BlackPeni5: 1:11pm On Feb 12, 2015
Let's use this thread as an opportunity to insult the president.
Re: Nigerien Kidnappers Sell Ogun Schoolgirl To love-vendor (see Pix)................ by shadelek(m): 1:12pm On Feb 12, 2015
Re: Nigerien Kidnappers Sell Ogun Schoolgirl To love-vendor (see Pix)................ by AgentXxx(m): 1:12pm On Feb 12, 2015
End Time Things cry
Re: Nigerien Kidnappers Sell Ogun Schoolgirl To love-vendor (see Pix)................ by idupaul: 1:12pm On Feb 12, 2015
God help us all
Re: Nigerien Kidnappers Sell Ogun Schoolgirl To love-vendor (see Pix)................ by Thebrightest(m): 1:12pm On Feb 12, 2015
Thank God they have seen her o.
Re: Nigerien Kidnappers Sell Ogun Schoolgirl To love-vendor (see Pix)................ by leofabulous(m): 1:13pm On Feb 12, 2015
Slave trade Ni
Re: Nigerien Kidnappers Sell Ogun Schoolgirl To love-vendor (see Pix)................ by Lordseyad(m): 1:13pm On Feb 12, 2015
Whhich one be 'Nigerien?
Re: Nigerien Kidnappers Sell Ogun Schoolgirl To love-vendor (see Pix)................ by iiichidodo: 1:13pm On Feb 12, 2015
kidnap her back...
Re: Nigerien Kidnappers Sell Ogun Schoolgirl To love-vendor (see Pix)................ by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 12, 2015
BlackPeni5:
Let's use this thread as an opportunity to insult the president.
when will you have sence?
an innocent girl is missing, instead of u showing remourse, you are thinking of how to insult the president. was he responsible for this shamful act? i ask you angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerien Kidnappers Sell Ogun Schoolgirl To love-vendor (see Pix)................ by Optional2(f): 1:14pm On Feb 12, 2015
Huh
Re: Nigerien Kidnappers Sell Ogun Schoolgirl To love-vendor (see Pix)................ by Sierraloaded: 1:14pm On Feb 12, 2015
Ok
Re: Nigerien Kidnappers Sell Ogun Schoolgirl To love-vendor (see Pix)................ by jacabi(m): 1:14pm On Feb 12, 2015
Wicked people
Re: Nigerien Kidnappers Sell Ogun Schoolgirl To love-vendor (see Pix)................ by Thebrightest(m): 1:15pm On Feb 12, 2015
timawoku:
Believing in supernatural causes of evil is unnecessary, men alone are quite capable of every wickedness... (Joseph conrad)
Best quote of the year.
Re: Nigerien Kidnappers Sell Ogun Schoolgirl To love-vendor (see Pix)................ by free2ryhme: 1:15pm On Feb 12, 2015
angry angry
Re: Nigerien Kidnappers Sell Ogun Schoolgirl To love-vendor (see Pix)................ by DrPrickson: 1:15pm On Feb 12, 2015
The kidnapped her all the way from Lagos to Niger? Where were all those road block policemen?
May God bring her back soon.
Some certain group of people (I no call names oooo) take delight in sexually violating little girls. God punish those beast.
Re: Nigerien Kidnappers Sell Ogun Schoolgirl To love-vendor (see Pix)................ by Franchise21(m): 1:15pm On Feb 12, 2015
Disheartening
Re: Nigerien Kidnappers Sell Ogun Schoolgirl To love-vendor (see Pix)................ by kunlesehan(m): 1:16pm On Feb 12, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Wicked world
very very wicked world!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

American Arrested For $8.5m Illegal Arms Deal With Nigerian Government / Kidnappers Caught Along Ibadan-Ijebu Ode Road (Photos, Video) / EFCC Seals Hotel, Three Houses Owned By Two Suspected Fraudsters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.