Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,455 members, 7,801,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. (38263 Views)

Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' / How A Broke Guy Can Get A Girl / Daily Pains Of A Single, Rich Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 13, 2015
sexynabila:
Y wont it be like dt wen u men all want a beautiful girl to fall inlove with u.... First remove outlook....then see wat comes

will u fall in love with men then? I'm ignoring your outlook
Re: Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 13, 2015
Mimienudles:
He'll certainly find love, someday

Amen my sister

1 Like

Re: Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 13, 2015
ronald4lif:
I think most of the problem lies with the rich, they most time thinks they can have their way to every woman with the resources at their disposal. And even if they get a cool headed girlfriend who doesn't care about their money their hearts are longing for the material girl. If he can't have influence over her with his money he considers her boring and local.

guy forget that thing. i love and care still all dey wanted was the money
Re: Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 13, 2015
englishmart:
that's why the rich marry the rich and not some bloody gold digging assholes.
what's d diff... Most (almost all) rich girls will marry u , only if u r well to do... Der won't even talk to u, if u r poor.. Guy, its a hopeless case, 1ns u r rich, b 95 per cent sure, dt gurl u r with said yes cos of d mullah...

2 Likes

Re: Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. by darlenese(f): 7:04pm On Feb 13, 2015
True but most men deserve whatever comes their way, they dump the women who truly loves them n run after gold diggers when they becom successful and claim their former ladies are no longer their class , smh , searching for true love when you are already successful is like searching for a niddle in river Niger,

4 Likes

Re: Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. by carik(m): 7:05pm On Feb 13, 2015
Poverty has given love another name in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. by Mariopgomery(m): 7:06pm On Feb 13, 2015
MzNelly:
undecided You are what you attract. If you're materialistic, you'll attract a materialistic babe.

see her mouth, pretender.

1 Like

Re: Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. by ELGREF(m): 7:08pm On Feb 13, 2015
spartoo:
undecided

so op wld u rather remain broke and find true love?
then ur girl wld b seein a rich guy under ur nose. ...

make th money get th girl and buy true love frm her grin
God bless ya
Re: Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. by Kc3000: 7:14pm On Feb 13, 2015
While the few virtuous girls are wary of being labeled as gold diggers and keep their distance, the gold-diggers and diamond miners easily work up the courage to confess their "love" for you. Push all these vultures to the side, it won't be easy (remember they "rove" you, and they are well tutored in the art of seduction), and you'll discover there are still a few good but less conspicuous ones, worthy of attention and love.

2 Likes

Re: Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. by ronald4lif(m): 7:16pm On Feb 13, 2015
searching4love:

guy forget that thing. i love and care still all dey wanted was the money

I know that also. You see, in this life when one is ready to date, they should be ready to part ways with money. Even married men does how much more a relationship. I am not saying it's right but this is the reality and the world we live in

1 Like

Re: Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. by muh4lyf(m): 7:17pm On Feb 13, 2015
The question is HOW MANY LADIES WANNA MARRY A BROKE GUY. The rich guyz cannot find true LOVE,likewise the poor guy... My opinion is LOVE is just word. It doesn't exist no more.... These girls aint loyal,em boyz are sick as well.... Where is the LOVE. Resting in peace in the grave....

1 Like

Re: Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. by yomi007k(m): 7:19pm On Feb 13, 2015
I have chosen my path.
I'm looking for money,not love. grin
Re: Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. by Xano(m): 7:28pm On Feb 13, 2015
EMEKA1MILLION:
Sigh...... This is serious!
Find a wife before u become a millionaire..
Or be a millionaire and pretend to be poor to see who really is who....
true
Re: Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. by cozy7(m): 7:39pm On Feb 13, 2015
Sth abt u turns them off, most likely your pride or show off, always thinking money can solve everything. Most ladies don't like that, but since ur flaunting, they help u spend d money, while their heart belongs to someone else.

Note: if a woman doesn't luv u, there's nothing u can do abt it, STOP THINKING U CAN BUY HER OVER.

2 Likes

Re: Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. by AmakaDNB(f): 7:44pm On Feb 13, 2015
People just put everyday thoughts down and post. Whatever happened to creativity.

1 Like

Re: Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. by LadyX(f): 7:51pm On Feb 13, 2015
ronald4lif:
I think most of the problem lies with the rich, they most time thinks they can have their way to every woman with the resources at their disposal. And even if they get a cool headed girlfriend who doesn't care about their money their hearts are longing for the material girl. If he can't have influence over her with his money he considers her boring and local.

True. Some of them believe they can 'buy' love or get any woman they want.
Re: Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. by Ewatomi26(f): 7:51pm On Feb 13, 2015
Its nt d ladies fault also, there are guys who think dey can buy a lady, so wen u empower a lady with such idea u make her feel she is entitled to moni at all tym and from anyone wu wants her.
Imagine a guy tellin a gal dat d way he looks at her its as if he man his nt taking care of her and dat he can do beta wat do u expect dat lady to do if eventually she breaks up wit her bf at anytime to do? She wuld surely want to luk 4 a rich guy to takecare of her.
Re: Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. by humilitypays(m): 7:51pm On Feb 13, 2015
Funny but true. You are talking of rich guys...in fact, be financially comfortable & u will never find that thing they call love.

Though I still doubt the existence of love sha.

Meanwhile, I will advice guys- if u are rich or financially buoyant, pls don't make the mistake of marrying a broke girl or a girl from poor family- except u knew the girl before making it big.

Just find a rich lady or a girl from a rich family and marry to minimize the possibility of gold-digging.

With the way things are going and the way ladies are becoming too desperate for money, I think financially buoyant guys should never marry a poor, jobless girl or one who isn't rich or from a rich family, sadly that's what the world now wants!

Its well...we learningsmiley

1 Like

Re: Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. by kuzee(m): 7:56pm On Feb 13, 2015
treasuress:
Money can buy women but not love its true

i remember growing up and thinking once i get money i can get any woman i want,

am not the richest man in Nigeria but am ok..

Through my journey of life i have learnt that money cant really buy love, all my reasons are based on statistics and heart breaking experiences

1. As a rich guy you get women who pretend around you a lot: you never get to meet them behind their beautiful shells, they try to compete for your attention, faking smiles and laughter, e.t.c

2. They dont really care for you
just lie to her one day that your business is going down, you took a loan from the bank , and you cant pay up, observe the way she will change overnight cheesy disregarding all you have done in the past

3. women you get are mostly after what they want to get from you not what they want to impact in your life. it starts with sex manipulation, before sex you will see them making demands, sometimes its like you have to pay for their love and affection. Remember one of my friend, last week he was sick, the girlfriend came to take care of him, and she also took lots of money from hm when she was going

4 . when you are not smart they cheat on you
in worst cases, you will be the father christmas, while she goes out flexing with other niggas, you foot the bills. makes me wonder if the stingy person is good , while the person who is caring is the fool

5 . The love lasts as long as the money is there
yes thats true even in marriage, just keep the money flowing if not, .......... angry

i have already told my mum to look for a wife for me, am tired of these gold diggers , maybe thats the best idea.
miss having real love, passion, emotions in my life mehn.

this thread was inspired by the guy who said he was searching for true love.. peace
are you a yahoo boy.jux asking though..
Re: Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. by kuzee(m): 7:59pm On Feb 13, 2015
englishmart:
not all ladies though..
problem is hebis after girls with wide ass..
there are so many up there..
get a girl who is simple..

the one you mentioned above is far worst
Re: Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. by Misogynist2014(m): 8:00pm On Feb 13, 2015
Enyiama's wife is a wife material.
Re: Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. by otiigba1(m): 8:02pm On Feb 13, 2015
love does not exit, its all a myth angry
Re: Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. by kuzee(m): 8:02pm On Feb 13, 2015
johncarrol:
Maybe you can try to check girls on first datings) Don't tell anything about money etc. Or, for example, my friends adviced me to find a woman online - on the distance girl can't see youre car or expensive suit. On mymagicbrides.com I started to chatting with a few girls and then fall in love with the one) The people around me told I'm stupid. They said she needs only green card or my money. Or both cheesy But now we are together for six months and I'm so happy with her...
not my prayer though,but just relax ..
when you give birth to a lion,at young age no harm until it fully grown..den you will run lik a mad man
Re: Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. by neyur: 8:07pm On Feb 13, 2015
Mimienudles:
He'll certainly find love, someday

Buh not in nigeria..cux nigeria kind of love is;show me plenty mony and c unlimited love..if na lie!..like the coment.
Re: Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. by ruggedtimi(m): 8:08pm On Feb 13, 2015
Stingy is on point....When u give dem carelessly dey will term u a fool.
Re: Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. by neyur: 8:13pm On Feb 13, 2015
Among others, women are the cheapest thing a man will ever have...women nose bi like dog..wey percieves the smell of shiiit from affar...
Women are blessed with insight to sight succesful men.
Re: Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 13, 2015
auntymi:
nt all 9jarian girlz, say d 1ce dey met,dnt jump into conclusion just like dat undecided

Nowadays 90% are pros, only few like yourself are good. The relationships we have in Naija are prostitution-based relationships unfortunately.
Re: Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. by humilitypays(m): 8:22pm On Feb 13, 2015
darlenese:
True but most men deserve whatever comes their way, they dump the women who truly loves them n run after gold diggers when they becom successful and claim their former ladies are no longer their class , smh , searching for true love when you are already successful is like searching for a niddle in river Niger,
I keep wondering who these guys are- I mean the guys that dump the girls that laboured with them when they become successful for other ladies...this is a lie being fabricated by same gold-digging ladies to justify their love for already made men! Stop helping them to spread this lie pls!

Meanwhile, not all guys have a committed girlfriend when they are struggling.
Re: Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. by Sunymoore(m): 8:23pm On Feb 13, 2015
auntymi:
1st agrEe to d fact den we talk abt miNe laTeR angry
Excuse me ma?
Re: Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. by rozayx5(m): 8:26pm On Feb 13, 2015
englishmart:

Answer to your problems, as i am now i cant date a broke bltch undecided undecided
Re: Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. by ohaleoghene(f): 8:37pm On Feb 13, 2015
carik:
Poverty has given love another name in Nigeria.

lol...what name will that be ? money ? seriously truth be told Nigerian girls have bad orientation about money...money is important, but that is not all there is to marriage . the rich folks divorce too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice / Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. / Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.