Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:26 PM

Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. (38217 Views)

Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' / How A Broke Guy Can Get A Girl / Daily Pains Of A Single, Rich Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. by babystathopoulos: 12:29am On Feb 14, 2015
Sacluxpaint:

Nowadays 90% are pros, only few like yourself are good. The relationships we have in Naija are prostitution-based relationships unfortunately.
90% huh? let me work with your assumption
one popular rule we all know, for every action there is a equal and opposite reaction. if 90% of woman are money lovers that means 90% of men caused and don't deserve true love.
most of the guys who rant here to complain about Nigerian ladies and make silly generalization are just immature and myopic.. they manage to break out from their poverty with chicken change then they stag themselves as "rich guys who cannot find love"
they hangout in brothels, night clubs etc day in and out
they rarely go to church worst of it all, they don't respect the Word of God(Bible).
Love is God
Any lady that love God's word has true love to share but unfortunately the world tag them as "boring and pretender". the flashy bold ladies who give you what you want yet you still complain about their demands for money

dinning with the devils and searching for love, is a search without ending

5 Likes

Re: Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. by lockupman(m): 5:14am On Feb 14, 2015
Wetin concern me and true love. E dey exist? I pray o. I dey bleep my classy olosho steady and some visit and bleep for fun and go their way. I bleep other clean babes. But something funny is happening. Since the stay I stopped looking for true love and started being naughty, no other time have I seen responsible clean babes purporting to have true love for me than this time. But truely dey mean it. When I be good boy dem no come, na now wey I don Badt dem come dey show...But my cell is dead to true love.

treasuress:
Money can buy women but not love its true

i remember growing up and thinking once i get money i can get any woman i want,

am not the richest man in Nigeria but am ok..

Through my journey of life i have learnt that money cant really buy love, all my reasons are based on statistics and heart breaking experiences

1. As a rich guy you get women who pretend around you a lot: you never get to meet them behind their beautiful shells, they try to compete for your attention, faking smiles and laughter, e.t.c

2. They dont really care for you
just lie to her one day that your business is going down, you took a loan from the bank , and you cant pay up, observe the way she will change overnight cheesy disregarding all you have done in the past

3. women you get are mostly after what they want to get from you not what they want to impact in your life. it starts with sex manipulation, before sex you will see them making demands, sometimes its like you have to pay for their love and affection. Remember one of my friend, last week he was sick, the girlfriend came to take care of him, and she also took lots of money from hm when she was going

4 . when you are not smart they cheat on you
in worst cases, you will be the father christmas, while she goes out flexing with other niggas, you foot the bills. makes me wonder if the stingy person is good , while the person who is caring is the fool

5 . The love lasts as long as the money is there
yes thats true even in marriage, just keep the money flowing if not, .......... angry

i have already told my mum to look for a wife for me, am tired of these gold diggers , maybe thats the best idea.
miss having real love, passion, emotions in my life mehn.

this thread was inspired by the guy who said he was searching for true love.. peace

1 Like

Re: Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. by Nobody: 5:47am On Feb 14, 2015
evegran:
Erm if you're so rich and you feel girls not as rich as you will cheat on you or they are just pretenders, then find someone in your class. Find someone as rich as yourself and see how it goes. You cant be here complaining about gold diggers when you approach these girls with money, throwing gifts at em and using money to influence thier emotions. What do you expect?
If you want an honest girl or at least a girl who loves you truly, learn to become friends first-let the girl also be interested in you cause of your personality, not your money. Approach em as an ordinary guy who wants love or something serious, not as a "rich guy" and see how it goes.
And erm your mum getting you a wife might make you a happy man or make you an unhappy man, marrying a stranger in 2015? Your choice!

Letz be factual here....
You know a lot of gurlz are into runz for money,so can you say these type of gurlz can actually fall in love with a guy¿

To me;no matter how ordinary & loving you are before them,they still wouldn't stick with you, but would compromise that true love a genuine guy has for them.
Re: Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. by Nobody: 7:04am On Feb 14, 2015
sauceny:

Letz be factual here....
You know a lot of gurlz are into runz for money,so can you say these type of gurlz can actually fall in love with a guy¿

To me;no matter how ordinary & loving you are before them,they still wouldn't stick with you, but would compromise that true love a genuine guy has for them.

Agreed! Then your initial approach is everything!
The wrong approach ruins everything, better still find your class so you can know where the issue lies.
Re: Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. by Nobody: 7:10am On Feb 14, 2015
babystathopoulos:

one popular rule we all know, for every action there is a equal and opposite reaction. if 90% of woman are money lovers that means 90% of men caused and don't deserve true love.
most of the guys who rant here to complain about Nigerian ladies and make silly generalization are just immature and myopic.. they manage to break out from their poverty with chicken change then they stag themselves as "rich guys who cannot find love"
they rarely go to church worst of it all, they don't respect the Word of God(Bible).
Love is God
Any lady that love God's word has true love to share but unfortunately the world tag them as "boring and pretender". the flashy bold ladies who give you what you want yet you still complain about their demands for money

True Talk...
Re: Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. by Nobody: 7:12am On Feb 14, 2015
evegran:

Agreed! Then your initial approach is everything!
The wrong approach ruins everything, better still find your class so you can know where the issue lies.

Is it the same gurlz you approach with an ordinary hand,that would tag you as being stingy & broke ¿
Re: Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. by cvibe2: 8:06am On Feb 14, 2015
@OP

True Love was that girl that was there when you were still in school and you had nothing. True love is that girl that used to bring her mums food for you when you had no money. True love is that girl that didn't mind that you had one pair of jeans when you were still trying to make it.

So, if you're looking for true love, that is where you should be searching. If you're unlucky, they probably will all have been married.

If you are looking for true love in the comfortable stage, you're only deceiving yourself. There is no love, just understanding and tolerance .

Lose the comfort and see whether the supposed true love will not abuse your life.
Re: Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. by winie(f): 9:29am On Feb 14, 2015
babystathopoulos:

Love is God

Exactly my thought when I rrad the op's story. It takes two to tango. There are a million good girls, but sadly, people go into relationships now for either sex or money. Its appalling! Where is the love and respect for GOD? The Op reaped what he planted. He's planned to get rich so he could buy love. What a perception, and here he is pointing fingers? Ladies, you brought this upon yourselves! Your long throat is legendary! Must you sell yourselves for shoes, cars, nice apartments? At the end of the day, the guys that gave u all those ephemeral stuffs end up trashing you (which u deserve). Haba! Where's our dignity as ladies! Jet ages nonsense. And guys dating a girl is not a licence to sex! You reap what you sow. Get real. So annoying!
Re: Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. by killjoy(m): 10:44am On Feb 14, 2015
SirPedro001:

Loving a woman is not a mistake but loving the wrong woman is the mistake or rather a lesson....

no Sir, I insist. loving a woman for d first tym is a lesson. for d second tym is a mistake. a foolish one at dat.

btw do women go about wit tags on der forehead sat reads wrong woman or right woman?

loving dem is d only way to find out. n Dats a luxury I can't afford
Re: Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. by winie(f): 11:10am On Feb 14, 2015
keppyy:

Let me tell you, there are good girls out there and I know this because I'm a good girl and there are many like me...

But the fact is that, Men will not turn easily and stare at us because we don't put on loads of make-up, flashy hairstyles, exotic clothes and bags, expensive phones and so many others.

You call us Uptight, local and boring because we don't club, we like attending church programmes and We say NO to pre-marital sex...

Life is not a straight path but it's a clear one...Just so you know, The rich girls hustle for more money and they will not act like slaves for your money...

If you want a GOOD Girl, be a GOOD man.

If you want to feel true love, Show true love...

You can never have what you can't offer...
GOD bless you my sis! A millions hugs.
Re: Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. by humilitypays(m): 12:23pm On Feb 14, 2015
keppyy:

Let me tell you, there are good girls out there and I know this because I'm a good girl and there are many like me...

But the fact is that, Men will not turn easily and stare at us because we don't put on loads of make-up, flashy hairstyles, exotic clothes and bags, expensive phones and so many others.

You call us Uptight, local and boring because we don't club, we like attending church programmes and We say NO to pre-marital sex...

Life is not a straight path but it's a clear one...Just so you know, The rich girls hustle for more money and they will not act like slaves for your money...

If you want a GOOD Girl, be a GOOD man.

If you want to feel true love, Show true love...

You can never have what you can't offer...
Okay. We are learning.

But I still insist that rich guys or financially buoyant guys should never marry poor/broke girls except they knew the girl b4 becoming financially buoyant, and I think guys are beginning to practice that today- always watch News Line on NTA- Sundays 7pm.

If a girl wants to marry a rich guy, let her struggle to be rich or at least financially stable too.

Same with guys: if u want to marry a rich girl, struggle to become rich & marry your class to minimize all these gold-digging in Nigeria today; its irritating how ppl plan their life on other people's sweat and on places they didn't sow they plan to reap.

2 Likes

Re: Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 14, 2015
humilitypays:
Okay. We are learning.

But I still insist that rich guys or financially buoyant guys should never marry poor/broke girls except they knew the girl b4 becoming financially buoyant, and I think guys are beginning to practice that today- always watch News Line on NTA- Sundays 7pm.

If a girl wants to marry a rich guy, let her struggle to be rich or at least financially stable too.

Same with guys: if u want to marry a rich girl, struggle to become rich & marry your class to minimize all these gold-digging in Nigeria today; its irritating how ppl plan their life on other people's sweat and on places they didn't sow they plan to reap.

I can never tell Anyone who or what to marry...

Just so you know, it's a big fallacy that rich people don't gold-dig, The rich and The poor definitely Gold-dig...
Re: Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. by treasuress: 12:40pm On Feb 14, 2015
grin
Re: Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. by treasuress: 12:55pm On Feb 14, 2015
texybaby:
Hmmmm my dear true love exists ooo... God will surely order ur steps..n pls I hope u aren't a proud n arrogant person either...
m kinda cool headed,
Re: Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. by humilitypays(m): 1:06pm On Feb 14, 2015
keppyy:

I can never tell Anyone who or what to marry...

Just so you know, it's a big fallacy that rich people don't gold-dig, The rich and The poor definitely Gold-dig...
Marrying someone who is your class financially helps minimizes gold-digging compared to marrying someone below your class.

Women abused the privilege of dating and marrying guys richer than them and its irritating and disgusting!
Re: Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 14, 2015
darlenese:
True but most men deserve whatever comes their way, they dump the women who truly loves them n run after gold diggers when they becom successful and claim their former ladies are no longer their class , smh , searching for true love when you are already successful is like searching for a niddle in river Niger,

I'm so much interested in this topic cos i know my worth today and i also the stuff i'm made to become 2moro.

Question: How possible is it for a guy to find a woman he truly loves and she loves him back equally when the guy is still unmade financially?

To me, it seems a woman you truly love may not even look your face or be serious with you if you're still unmade financially.

1 Like

Re: Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. by ihedinobi2: 1:44pm On Feb 14, 2015
Stop pursuing women for sex and flexing your money and you'll see how easy it is to find good women to marry.
Re: Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. by Edusouls(m): 2:38pm On Feb 14, 2015
Mimienudles:
He'll certainly find love, someday
chai why are ur species so baad and deceitful like this, so women are truely cursed from the day they disobeyed God at eden...
Re: Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. by Edusouls(m): 2:55pm On Feb 14, 2015
killjoy:
guys! guys! guys! hw many tyms will I tell u... give ur nerves a break! quit looking for true love! come to terms with reality! if u Dnt hv. money, no naija gal will love u! if or rada, wen u get money, dey will follow u lyk fly follows fresh shit grin grin. Dats just d bitter truth. some gals will say Dats gross generalization Bt deep down dey know its tru. as for me, I hv learnt to love myself n my family. any love from a woman who doznt share dsame DNA with me is onlya scheme to manipulate me. fvck love... go n make money...
chai ma guy i dy feel you, but why has it gone so baad, na only naija girls see money?

1 Like

Re: Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. by Edusouls(m): 3:04pm On Feb 14, 2015
hei wahala dey for men's world, kai these generation of ladies nahh doom, these are very baad times my men, our fathers didnt experience such disaster women, what have we done to deserve this type of punishment..
Re: Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 14, 2015
humilitypays:
Marrying someone who is your class financially helps minimizes gold-digging compared to marrying someone below your class.

Women abused the privilege of dating and marrying guys richer than them and its irritating and disgusting!

There is something called choice.
You have yours and I have mine, let others have theirs too...

If I choose to marry a rich or a poor man, it's my choice...If I choose to Gold-dig also, it's my Choice...

I'll not get married to someone because of "percieved class"....Despite all I have, I'm not the richest being in this world...If I'm dating someone that's less priveleged, I'll help the person...
Re: Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. by killjoy(m): 3:40pm On Feb 14, 2015
Edusouls:
chai ma guy i dy feel you, but why has it gone so baad, na only naija girls see money?

broda I no knw o. I havnt traveled outside d country so I can't say bout galz from oda countries. Bt wot I knw, love from a Nigerian woman is conditional. if u Dnt hv money or can't marry her within d next 365 days, oga just leave her alone
Re: Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. by dapsy4u2(m): 4:57pm On Feb 14, 2015
keppyy:

There is something called choice.
You have yours and I have mine, let others have theirs too...

If I choose to marry a rich or a poor man, it's my choice...If I choose to Gold-dig also, it's my Choice...

I'll not get married to someone because of "percieved class"....Despite all I have, I'm not the richest being in this world...If I'm dating someone that's less priveleged, I'll help the person...

In as much as I agree with all you've said I tend to differ a little with your last statement here...... Are you sure you'll have the patience to endure with a dating a less privileged for a long time without complaining and passing snides if the situation doesn't improve

In all submission, I think we all have our dating choices but truth be told, ladies and even guys these days expect a level of comfort/soft landing while dating.
Re: Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 14, 2015
dapsy4u2:

In as much as I agree with all you've said I tend to differ a little with your last statement here...... Are you sure you'll have the patience to endure with a dating a less privileged for a long time without complaining and passing snides if the situation doesn't improve

In all submission, I think we all have our dating choices but truth be told, ladies and even guys these days expect a level of comfort/soft landing while dating.

Well said.
Re: Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. by texybaby(f): 9:32pm On Feb 14, 2015
treasuress:
m kinda cool headed,

If its true...then u shdnt have a prob..just stay focused n dont look for fantasies....look for something real... Gd will help u
Re: Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. by Arobake: 12:45am On Feb 15, 2015
auntymi:
nt requisite to defend or xpanciate wat i wrote, its perspicuously stated and simple to comprehend, "not ALL GIRLS"

Find the link to a foreign, NOT A NIGERIAN SITE, please.xx

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/sex/8239530/Do-women-really-want-to-marry-for-money.html
Re: Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. by fexyrich(m): 11:50pm On Jul 06, 2015
Bro d truth is that if you are rich also look out for rich and classy decent girls as well.if u go for broke ladies u don't expectthem to love anything else apart from ur money as they would see u as som1 who has come to solve their financial problems..Hence wheather they love u or not they would agree to date and marry you and still be playing their secret games out there with the ones they love..and it would be hard for a broke lady to turn a rich guy down..but a rich lady would accept you for who you are cos she doesn't give a damn about your money as she has hers too and she would also turn u down if she doesn't love you cos she can do without your money..So if she accepts you know she loves you cos she isn't out for ur money. its safer for rich dudes to go for rich ladies..Note there are lots of rich ladies out there who are also looking for true love lyk u are..why not hook up with them as well..Its my advice tho..

1 Like

Re: Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. by winnieberry(f): 7:55pm On Jul 20, 2015
[quote author=ronald4lif post=30662246][i]God bless you for this post.that is d'problem wit many of our rich guys,they all have these mentality not knowing wit these mindset they only attract broke ass bitches.And they come only to bash ladies ,am not saying they are no materialistic girls out there ,they are .Most rich dudes tday all have one good girl they left or starting treating anyhow because of I got d'money to get any woman mentality only to start screaming hell.
Re: Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. by lakesidepapa(m): 8:01pm On Jul 20, 2015
treasuress:
Money can buy women but not love its true

i remember growing up and thinking once i get money i can get any woman i want,

am not the richest man in Nigeria but am ok..

Through my journey of life i have learnt that money cant really buy love, all my reasons are based on statistics and heart breaking experiences

1. As a rich guy you get women who pretend around you a lot: you never get to meet them behind their beautiful shells, they try to compete for your attention, faking smiles and laughter, e.t.c

2. They dont really care for you
just lie to her one day that your business is going down, you took a loan from the bank , and you cant pay up, observe the way she will change overnight cheesy disregarding all you have done in the past

3. women you get are mostly after what they want to get from you not what they want to impact in your life. it starts with sex manipulation, before sex you will see them making demands, sometimes its like you have to pay for their love and affection. Remember one of my friend, last week he was sick, the girlfriend came to take care of him, and she also took lots of money from hm when she was going

4 . when you are not smart they cheat on you
in worst cases, you will be the father christmas, while she goes out flexing with other niggas, you foot the bills. makes me wonder if the stingy person is good , while the person who is caring is the fool

5 . The love lasts as long as the money is there
yes thats true even in marriage, just keep the money flowing if not, .......... angry

i have already told my mum to look for a wife for me, am tired of these gold diggers , maybe thats the best idea.
miss having real love, passion, emotions in my life mehn.

this thread was inspired by the guy who said he was searching for true love.. peace

I disagree. if a guy is rich, he can find a true love.
Lemme tell u this, it doesn't matter if u are rich or poor to get a girl that will truly love u. It's all about strategy and tactics. Women brain is like motor steering that u can direct from one direction to another if u knw how to play the game smiley Ask the bang rule master(charles Nnaji). Everything in this life is about strategy.

1 Like

Re: Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. by mctowel01: 7:20pm On Mar 10, 2017
This thread must not die. lalasticlala seun, over to y'all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies, What Type Of Wedding Ceremony Would You Prefer? / Check Out My New Year Pictures, Shey I Fine? (pics) / Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.