Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,890 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room (55737 Views)

Politician's Wife Caught Cheating In Delta With Another Man (Photos, Video) / Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) / Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by lalasticlala(m): 12:38pm On Feb 12, 2015
See how Stella Dimorkor reported it......

Tonbra Alamiesiegha's 7 Month Old Marriage Crashes.....Wife Caught Pants Down With Lover in Hotel Room

Tonbra Alamiesiegha (the son of former governor Alamiesiegha) and his wife of seven months Chikodi Stella Ononiwu have parted ways under circumstances that will shock you because the drama that ensued looked like it was culled from a detective movie.

According to what Insiders and what happened,they say Tonbra's wife Chikodi began dating one Ernest a married Banker who also lives in Abuja and over time
they both exchanged love text messages which could be referred to as 'sex -text'.The pair exchanged messages telling each other how they couldn't wait to be together again after every session of passionate meeting at their hide out.

According to insiders,Tonbra suspected his wife was up to something and when the opportunity came,her phone revealed all what was going on and even had venues of meetings with her lover Ernest an indigene from Western Nigeria.

The snooped messages also showed that lover boy used to pick up Chikodi right from home in her husbands absence.

A scene was plotted and Tonbra left town on a business trip and after darling wife Chikodi kissed him goodbye,she immediately informed Ernest who earnestly made out time same day and picked her up from her home front but unknown to both,they were being trailed to the hotel where they normally unleashed their passion.

Chikodi was caught pants down with her lover Ernest on Thursday February 6,2015 by the team that had been following her activities.As they burst into the hotel room to catch the lovers in the act,Chikodi enacted a scene and there was serious altercation which was caught on a mobile phone device as proof.

Tonbra who convinced of his wife's infidelity after she was caught pants down ,threw her out on Saturday February 8,2015 and she has since returned to her parents house and Ernest is nowhere to be seen.

Insiders whisper that Chikodi cannot approach any of her husbands family to beg on her behalf because there was an open air of hostility between her and her in laws when she was with Tonbra.

As you read this,Chikodi's remaining personal belongings in her husbands house has been ferried across to her at her new abode and insiders swear Tonbra has vowed to move on with his life and is really emotionally battered because their marriage appeared made in heaven.

Tonbra and Chikodi are no longer on talking terms as you read this.

Tonbra paid the bride price of Chikodi Stella Ononiwu on Saturday July 19,2014 in Nwangele LGA Imo State.

Their talk of the town white wedding held in Abuja on August 2,2014.

Chikodi is the CEO - House of Diella.

Their Registry was held March 7,2014 and introduction was early 2014 and their engagement was towards the end of 2013.

source: http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2015/02/tonbra-alamiesieghas-7-month-old.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+%2FAqSJb+%28S.T.E.L.L.A%27S*new*G.R.O.O.V.E%29

Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by sammer4life(m): 12:41pm On Feb 12, 2015
Its Lalast....post. fp potential

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by KingTom(m): 12:42pm On Feb 12, 2015
Waiting for Nairaland league of clueless ladies to come and say she has the right to cheat!

103 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by thorpido(m): 12:44pm On Feb 12, 2015
This is too early na.The marriage is barely two years.
It's obvious the guy didn't know the kind of lady he was getting married to and the lady could have married him for material reasons.Their marriage is just like a celebrity wedding...........no deep root.

26 Likes

Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by englishmart(m): 12:44pm On Feb 12, 2015
wetin dey blood dey blood...

Treachery runs in their blood....

30 Likes

Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 12, 2015
one of the problems with celebrities.

they hardly stay in marriage.

what's their problem?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by englishmart(m): 12:49pm On Feb 12, 2015
diddydiva:
one of the problems with celebrities.

they hardly stay in marriage.

what's their problem?
I don't think they are celebs.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 12, 2015
englishmart:
I don't think they are celebs.
what are they?

1 Like

Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by usernamez: 12:52pm On Feb 12, 2015
Ok,now that I'm here lemme buy a land on dis main road...

Just here to read funny comments cheesy
Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by kendraloops(f): 12:57pm On Feb 12, 2015
what is it with married women n cheating? i dey fear o!! 7months union, the woman no try at all.
she married a cash cow n maintained her real relationship.sharp babw. ur eye don clear now.

7 Likes

Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by usernamez: 12:58pm On Feb 12, 2015
Lemme buy another land here 
, seems one plot isn't enough for d mighty building m about to build... cheesy tongue

First come... first serve things.

Don't be jealous of my wealth rather struggle to do better..

JUST BEING FUNNY

BTW.... Marriage of two wealthy pipo don't last long if it's based on how rich/wealthy they are b4 marriage BUT may last if it's based on true love AND Laster based on both FINALLY Lastest based on God's choice grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by 5minsmadness: 1:00pm On Feb 12, 2015
Things I noted.

1, when marrying, always be in good terms with your inlaws so if there is ever any need to plead or beg you can easily do so.

2. Earnest may actually have been sent 6ft under by the husband lipsrsealed

3. Look at those pics naaaa. dat woman gat that 'I ain't loyal' look in her eyes from day 1!

4. Celebrity marriages...they never last do they?

5. Talk of the town weddings usually give rise to talk of the town divorces tongue

39 Likes

Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by ayodeji752: 1:03pm On Feb 12, 2015
U mean d prostitute is from IMO state? I tot igbo ppl said it's yoruba women dat do dis?

114 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by Abiagirl777(f): 1:06pm On Feb 12, 2015
Uy
Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by Mimienudles(f): 1:07pm On Feb 12, 2015
Oh God, have mercy on cheat and divorce

1 Like

Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by Mimienudles(f): 1:08pm On Feb 12, 2015
ayodeji752:
U mean d prostitute is from IMO state? I tot igbo ppl said it's yoruba women dat do dis?
Don't shout it loud please

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 12, 2015
Hmmm.
This one is strong...

ayodeji752:
c'mon.
You don't have to go tribal, because some set of people do same. An eye for an eye...only ends up making the whole world blind.

33 Likes

Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by floragregs(f): 1:15pm On Feb 12, 2015
ayodeji752:
Ernest is yoruba! Take note. U want to start what u can't finish. Tribe doesn't matter here. A cheat can be from anywhere.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by Missmossy(f): 1:26pm On Feb 12, 2015
Chai! Just into seven months of their marriage. I wonder what went wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 12, 2015
Sorry is she suppose to be Caught pants up in an hotel??

1 Like

Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by Bosville(m): 1:39pm On Feb 12, 2015
Some ladies can be very Stupid....Baba God na beg i dey beg O, no give me dis kind LovePeddler as wife...

12 Likes

Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by baby124: 1:42pm On Feb 12, 2015
NA wa o. grin. Well people obviously marry for different reasons. I hope the husbands hands are clean too. If not, they should stay together so that they don't go and lure unsuspecting victims into their madness. Cheats should marry and stay married to cheats

2 Likes

Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 12, 2015
Nawa ooo,what's with married women,and cheating now..

Why get married,when you will still cheat.

3 Likes

Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by DukeNija(m): 1:59pm On Feb 12, 2015
NAWA OOO
Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by baby124: 2:04pm On Feb 12, 2015
DukeNija:
NAWA OOO
Who are these? Husband and wife? Is the wife an albino. This yellowness is much o
Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by write2obi(m): 2:09pm On Feb 12, 2015
Missmossy:
Chai! Just into seven months of their marriage. I wonder what went wrong.
Nothing went wrong, the lady is a hoe! That's all.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by BasseyJ(m): 2:09pm On Feb 12, 2015
Hmmmm, hoes ain't loyal undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by esmeralda1(f): 2:24pm On Feb 12, 2015
Ha journalism na wa o
see as dey just load out the woman credentials she works here, got engaged on so so day, did registry, did introduction, white wedding and all if u dont know her before u just av to know evrything about her down to her hometown, hian.
But the woman no try at all 2014 marriage, never even reach 1yr

2 Likes

Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by xynerise: 2:35pm On Feb 12, 2015
What else is she looking for again? Is the man's dik too small or what? undecided

10 Likes

Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by Vyolet(f): 2:40pm On Feb 12, 2015
Sorry for her...
She prolly married the guy for money,just seven months..nawa o

1 Like

Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by Smurfette(f): 3:03pm On Feb 12, 2015
She went to sokoto to find what's in her shokoto. some Women sha.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] / Hillarious! Satisfy Us In Bed Or Face Mass Divorce - Kaduna women protest / Husband Pounding Yam As Wife Makes Up (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.