Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,791 members, 7,806,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

10 Confusing Behaviours Of Girls/Ladies - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Confusing Behaviours Of Girls/Ladies (30454 Views)

10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away / Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. / 8 Male Behaviours That Annoy Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Confusing Behaviours Of Girls/Ladies by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 13, 2015
Chai! Guilty of all grin dnt blame us
Re: 10 Confusing Behaviours Of Girls/Ladies by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 13, 2015
prettythicksme:
When did i tel u i live in Edo undecided

where do u live then
Re: 10 Confusing Behaviours Of Girls/Ladies by Sleekshady(f): 9:13am On Feb 13, 2015
Something like this?

3 Likes

Re: 10 Confusing Behaviours Of Girls/Ladies by DollyParton1(f): 9:22am On Feb 13, 2015
wisdompraise:

For your mind grin
I need you to know that all women are like kids no matter the age.
So thats the way u see ur mom, sisters, Aunties and cousin?

1 Like

Re: 10 Confusing Behaviours Of Girls/Ladies by Djicemob: 9:26am On Feb 13, 2015
DollyParton1:

Chai,see blackmail abeg grin
Re: 10 Confusing Behaviours Of Girls/Ladies by Djicemob: 9:33am On Feb 13, 2015
Richy4:
The one that confuses me the more was that some will shave their eyebrow and still draw a long line on that shave brow.

Haba!!! why would you remove it in the first place if you gonna put back something similar.
Bro no be only you o.Dat tin dey confuse me die. Like wtf?
Re: 10 Confusing Behaviours Of Girls/Ladies by Djicemob: 9:34am On Feb 13, 2015
djhenry:
Djicemob...you got it right...dats good...these r their unusual behaviors which we men have not been able to comprehend...that is y they say "anything u do they must talk".... even wen u try pleasing them they must quarrel u wen u don't please them they must quarrel u...so ladies tell us how to handle u girls...
Brother, i weak too o.
Re: 10 Confusing Behaviours Of Girls/Ladies by onyekap: 9:52am On Feb 13, 2015
The more we go the more complicated, mine to an extent I imagine the high level of stupid and illogical comments of the women. I think we (men) need to strike a deal with the women folks on how to get to a common ground.....(Through our churches etc) to creat awareness and reorientation. Otherwise, the way I see things going, it could be more deserstrous if nothing is done asap. Ladies/women should be responsive to make life better for all us.... They have been causing havoke from the days of Adam.... Caution!!!

1 Like

Re: 10 Confusing Behaviours Of Girls/Ladies by wisdompraise(m): 9:56am On Feb 13, 2015
DollyParton1:

They are like kids to us (men) including you.
Re: 10 Confusing Behaviours Of Girls/Ladies by DollyParton1(f): 10:08am On Feb 13, 2015
wisdompraise:

They are like kids to us (men) including you.

That explains your style of reasoning beacaus you were raised by a kid. You could look at your mom who raised u and part of the things that came to ur mind about her qualities is that she is like a kid. She must be bursting with pride now.
All hail the man who was raised by someone like a kid. (Do we sing Kumbaya to you or what).
Re: 10 Confusing Behaviours Of Girls/Ladies by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 13, 2015
@ Sleekshady

He he he he women and their wahala.
Re: 10 Confusing Behaviours Of Girls/Ladies by mekadinho(f): 10:54am On Feb 13, 2015
Blackett:
Book on how to understand girls/ladies/women. . .
Hahaha...... Pls where can I get dat book? I really need it...
Re: 10 Confusing Behaviours Of Girls/Ladies by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 13, 2015
searching4love:

where do u live then
why are u asking?
Re: 10 Confusing Behaviours Of Girls/Ladies by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 13, 2015
prettythicksme:
why are u asking?

i want to visit you this val
Re: 10 Confusing Behaviours Of Girls/Ladies by gememerald(m): 10:58am On Feb 13, 2015
The basis of the problem is living a life without knowing God, (not just professing to be christians)

The real women are those that have surrenderred their lives to God and have their lives transformed by God...then they can live the Proverbs 31 woman's life.
Re: 10 Confusing Behaviours Of Girls/Ladies by JhyMedex: 10:58am On Feb 13, 2015
Often encounter 5,6,8 n 10....
Gals sha!!!
Wen it becoms 2much I jst walk ...
Re: 10 Confusing Behaviours Of Girls/Ladies by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 13, 2015
searching4love:

i want to visit you this val
grin u no i have ponmo lips and i ugly join!so y me?
Re: 10 Confusing Behaviours Of Girls/Ladies by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 13, 2015
prettythicksme:
grin u no i have ponmo lips and i ugly join!so y me?

i neva kiss ponmo lips before so i wanna av a taste
Re: 10 Confusing Behaviours Of Girls/Ladies by mizkeleke(f): 11:45am On Feb 13, 2015
Seriously I do most of them.
Re: 10 Confusing Behaviours Of Girls/Ladies by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 13, 2015
searching4love:

i neva kiss ponmo lips before so i wanna av a taste
undecided
Re: 10 Confusing Behaviours Of Girls/Ladies by professore(m): 12:52pm On Feb 13, 2015
I guess u are talkng from experience,I also found out they are like this,your thread is a perfect example of how these ladies behave,this is what they make us go through.
Re: 10 Confusing Behaviours Of Girls/Ladies by wisdompraise(m): 12:53pm On Feb 13, 2015
DollyParton1:

That explains your style of reasoning beacaus you were raised by a kid. You could look at your mom who raised u and part of the things that came to ur mind about her qualities is that she is like a kid. She must be bursting with pride now.
All hail the man who was raised by someone like a kid. (Do we sing Kumbaya to you or what).

Hello young lady, am not here for childish talk.
Re: 10 Confusing Behaviours Of Girls/Ladies by kechywillz(m): 1:13pm On Feb 13, 2015
sometimes girls put men in a state of confusion,wetin dem really want,una wan turn us to mumu
Re: 10 Confusing Behaviours Of Girls/Ladies by ceeceeco: 2:36pm On Feb 13, 2015
Wen u're away, she always call & chat u, claiming she's missing u, but wen u cum back & invite her 2 cum & see u she finds it difficult 2 cum, giving u unnecessary excuses. Girls are confused species & the most jealous creatures on earth...#§MH#

1 Like

Re: 10 Confusing Behaviours Of Girls/Ladies by herroyalty(f): 3:09pm On Feb 13, 2015
Nos 9: Is truthful, smh sometimes it's just like that! I love my sexy daddy!
Re: 10 Confusing Behaviours Of Girls/Ladies by rossi49ja(m): 4:14pm On Feb 13, 2015
Lol at the post. My friend refers to ladies as necessary 'evil'. No be me talk am ooh. grin
Re: 10 Confusing Behaviours Of Girls/Ladies by favourmic(m): 4:50pm On Feb 13, 2015
DollyParton1:

yes he is right you all act like a kids... even our mothers do the same..
Re: 10 Confusing Behaviours Of Girls/Ladies by favourmic(m): 4:54pm On Feb 13, 2015
yes they must be all confuse don't you know they are all evil
Re: 10 Confusing Behaviours Of Girls/Ladies by Nwajiogeri(f): 5:47pm On Feb 13, 2015
Blackett:
[img]
Blackett:
[/img]
Blackett:
THIS IS CALLED BOOKOLODIAN U GO READ TIRE.
Re: 10 Confusing Behaviours Of Girls/Ladies by cegxie(m): 8:26pm On Feb 13, 2015
And here I am trying to decipher the codes to to unlock this my girl and all these traits. SMH.. I thought I was the only one and that has made me indifferent. For me I just the look her like lukeman. If she say this, I will do that and by the time we quarrel, we will always use the other one to settle. No more cracking my head to understand how the female species functions.
Re: 10 Confusing Behaviours Of Girls/Ladies by holluikon(m): 11:01pm On Feb 13, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: 10 Confusing Behaviours Of Girls/Ladies by Fourwinds: 7:26am On Feb 14, 2015
elantraceey:
Not all ladies!!!!!
I know someone will say dis. when I was in secondary school., I took upon myself a research to understand girls. to be sincere and God is my witness I still don't understand how dey reason. d reason for dis research was because I lived in a girls school where my dad worked and schooled else where. so I had contact with a lot of dese girls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? / This Is The Curves On A Beautiful Muslim Hausa Lady That Got People Talking / Wedded Nigerian Couple Who Met On BBM (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.