Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,746 members, 7,802,282 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Miracle Tree Gushing Out Water In FUTO - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Miracle Tree Gushing Out Water In FUTO (1240 Views)

Boy Falls From A Mango Tree And Dies In Imo (Photo) / FCT Water Board - There Might Be No Water In Some Areas In Abuja On The 19th / MIRACLE! After 12 Years Of Barrenness, Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Miracle Tree Gushing Out Water In FUTO by nairalandbabe: 2:03pm On Feb 12, 2015
It was total surprise and unbelievable ,when a tree was cut open and water started gushing from the tree michaelvictorblog gathered that students of federal university of technology owerri gathered around to drink and touch the water claiming it miracle water,I lent Vice Chancellor of the Institution came to witness the miraculous tree producing water.more pics here at http://xmoentertainment..com/2015/02/miracle-tree-gushing-out-water-in-futo.html

(1) (Reply)

Parents Call: Answering Sir/ma Or Yes Daddy/mummy Which Is Preferable? / Esence Of Spraying Powder During Clebration Of Newly Born / My Wife No Longer Trust Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.