Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,513 members, 7,808,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Why Do Men or Guys lie to thier Spouse.?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men or Guys lie to thier Spouse.?? (3266 Views)

Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single / Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys / Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Why Do Men or Guys lie to thier Spouse.?? by smartsoft(m): 2:09pm On Oct 06, 2005
Hey guys, why do men lie to thier spouse, well to some ppl they have thier reseason, lyke someone toasting a lady and the end of the day he tells lie to the gurl. Anyway 4 me i tried all my possible best 2 keep away from lieing to my spouse When i was in relationship. though i was so mesmerized and acquainted to this lady, and the end of the Day she wants me to lie to her, though.. but i don't find it intresting lieing.. to ur gurl At the end of the day if she gets to know everything about u.. it will be difficuilt 4 both of you.
So Why ? and to you gurls. why do you lyke lies and not the truth.
Re: Why Do Men or Guys lie to thier Spouse.?? by uche777(f): 2:27pm On Oct 06, 2005
Well,i guess it's in their nature to lie.

One cant despute that fact.
Re: Why Do Men or Guys lie to thier Spouse.?? by smartsoft(m): 2:29pm On Oct 06, 2005
Really ? Elaborate more uche
Re: Why Do Men or Guys lie to thier Spouse.?? by vexxy(f): 2:36pm On Oct 06, 2005
I would think that some would prefer the lie to the truth in cases such as:

1. Honey, do I look fat in this?
2. Do I look really old? (from an older woman)

grin

Other than that, most people lie because they feel guilty about something. They don't want a relationship tarnished, a status tarnished, or a reputation tarnished.

I'm not sure what you mean by this statement:

smartsoft: though i was so mesmerized and acquainted to this lady, and the end of the Day she wants me to lie to her, though.. but i don't find it intresting lieing.. to your girl At the end of the day if she gets to know everything about u.. it will be difficuilt 4 both of you.

Would you mind elaborating? Lying in what way?
Re: Why Do Men or Guys lie to thier Spouse.?? by uche777(f): 2:44pm On Oct 06, 2005
smartsoft:

Really ? Elaborate more uche
Oh u want me to elaborate!!!!

i mean it's in their genes to lie ,they can change it.

take for instance ,in the process of wooin a lady,95% of guys will definitely lie.Maybe it gladens thier hearts when they do so.

On the contrary,we ladies prefer the lies to the actual truth,so u see is a two way thing.Irony of life.Isn't?
Re: Why Do Men or Guys lie to thier Spouse.?? by smartsoft(m): 2:45pm On Oct 06, 2005
why are guys not posting
Re: Why Do Men or Guys lie to thier Spouse.?? by vexxy(f): 3:04pm On Oct 06, 2005
Thinking up a great lie! lipsrsealed

Only kidding

But can you elaborate more on my quote from you smartsoft?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men or Guys lie to thier Spouse.?? by smartsoft(m): 3:32pm On Oct 06, 2005
What i meant was the lady forced me to lie..and the end of the day.. any think is she alone.. notting more.. it get to a stage i got use to her. and stuff lyke that.. but i found out that we ain't compatable.
Re: Why Do Men or Guys lie to thier Spouse.?? by vexxy(f): 3:36pm On Oct 06, 2005
How did she force you to lie? In what way?

I'm only asking because it seems odd that she would force you to lie and then feel that the two of you are incompatible.

Lying to someone is never advisable, you'd only be forced to lie for the rest of your life!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men or Guys lie to thier Spouse.?? by hotangel2(f): 9:09pm On Oct 06, 2005
They just do it. It's wat they do. We need to live with it. Read my siggy!

(1)

When Teenagers Say They Are In Love, Do They Really Mean It ? / More Promiscuous: Girls Or Guys ? / Reasons Why Men Talk Less Than Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.