Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

How To Know You Are A Damn Side Chick...(photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know You Are A Damn Side Chick...(photo) (31244 Views)

With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) / I Am Going For A Loan To Marry This Chick (photo) / Hilarious ! Side Chicks Vs Main Chick ( Photo ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know You Are A Damn Side Chick...(photo) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 12, 2015
rokiatu:

So fvking deep. Take a bottle of kpelebe for sharing this

1 Like

Re: How To Know You Are A Damn Side Chick...(photo) by simdam500(m): 7:44pm On Feb 12, 2015
ok... make I no shout! am a side guy
Re: How To Know You Are A Damn Side Chick...(photo) by JennieCutie4U(f): 7:45pm On Feb 12, 2015
Wow... 1st time to comment on nairaland after how many years of reading without commenting. Abeg mk una welcome me joor.

Nd thanks for dis info. Now i knw berracheesy
Re: How To Know You Are A Damn Side Chick...(photo) by ballack8(m): 7:46pm On Feb 12, 2015
grin[quote author=ifeanyiso post=30671349]Few days to val and these ladies are replying chat with accuracy,when I reply 'k' they will reply that's 'luvly'.......Na wa Oooo[/quote

lol.
Re: How To Know You Are A Damn Side Chick...(photo) by ballack8(m): 7:48pm On Feb 12, 2015
JennieCutie4U:
Wow... 1st time to comment on nairaland after how many years of reading without commenting. Abeg mk una welcome me joor.

u are not welcomed tongue
JennieCutie4U:

u are not welcomed
Re: How To Know You Are A Damn Side Chick...(photo) by smudge2079(m): 8:13pm On Feb 12, 2015
Soso990240:
And whats wrong in being a side chick? Mikel Obi has been playing matches for years in Chelsea as a sub.,why cant our girls emulate him? grin
not everyone luvs being a Mikel Obi or a Chicharito
Re: How To Know You Are A Damn Side Chick...(photo) by folabayo1(f): 8:20pm On Feb 12, 2015
Phikom:

Lol...
grin
Re: How To Know You Are A Damn Side Chick...(photo) by Aplaudez(m): 8:22pm On Feb 12, 2015
can't stop laughing!
Re: How To Know You Are A Damn Side Chick...(photo) by Soso990240(m): 8:51pm On Feb 12, 2015
smudge2079:
not everyone luvs being a Mikel Obi or a Chicharito
lol..year,bt it doesnt mean dat something is wrong wit dat.
Re: How To Know You Are A Damn Side Chick...(photo) by jotax(m): 9:17pm On Feb 12, 2015
Nice creativity!
Re: How To Know You Are A Damn Side Chick...(photo) by rigarmortis: 10:01pm On Feb 12, 2015
DDeliverer:
Why art thou betraying thy fellow guys?

For it shall come to pass after the ladies (side chicks) behold the picture which thou posteth that they shall be greatly vexed and their anger will be kindled against us and they shalt deny us sex thereafter.

Do not be dismayed, know ye not that sweet mouth is sweeter than manna to these damsels and the smell of mint money reprogrammeth their fish brain?
Re: How To Know You Are A Damn Side Chick...(photo) by soulfood(m): 3:30am On Feb 13, 2015
Best Valentine gift ever

Re: How To Know You Are A Damn Side Chick...(photo) by joshrare(m): 7:21am On Feb 13, 2015
Phikom:

Bros u be baba nah...how would spend money on top d promise u no go reach...? shine and make sure u outsmart. any gal dat wants to side guy u...

Omo you too correct
I swear......dem nor reach
Happy valentine my in advance my guy
Re: How To Know You Are A Damn Side Chick...(photo) by Phikom(m): 8:27am On Feb 13, 2015
joshrare:

Omo you too correct
I swear......dem nor reach
Happy valentine my in advance my guy
Tanks bro
Enjoy ur val...
Re: How To Know You Are A Damn Side Chick...(photo) by adahgold(m): 10:37am On Feb 13, 2015
Why can't a gal take a boy out at least for once must it be the guys always,naija gals smh....
Re: How To Know You Are A Damn Side Chick...(photo) by sirusX(m): 6:47pm On Feb 13, 2015
JennieCutie4U:

Lol...I guess you don't need anyone to tell you much abt NL

At least it's a gud thing u started saying sumthin...either you contribute to the laffs or the learning process grin

Re: How To Know You Are A Damn Side Chick...(photo) by naijamakossa(m): 7:51pm On Jul 08, 2016
Phikom:
Val is around the corner...so few verses to charge you gals so you can know where you belong...
bros
Re: How To Know You Are A Damn Side Chick...(photo) by Phikom(m): 9:05pm On Jul 08, 2016
naijamakossa:
bros
boss
Re: How To Know You Are A Damn Side Chick...(photo) by naijamakossa(m): 9:21pm On Jul 08, 2016
Phikom:

boss
guy no be anything ooo
I be member of the Jehovah wetness I want to win a soul for Christ hahaha na joke ooo

guy I just want u to support my team
hope u ve not be taking already it will be my pleasure u join me support FALCONEY
Re: How To Know You Are A Damn Side Chick...(photo) by Phikom(m): 10:10pm On Jul 08, 2016
naijamakossa:
guy no be anything ooo
I be member of the Jehovah wetness I want to win a soul for Christ hahaha na joke ooo

guy I just want u to support my team
hope u ve not be taking already it will be my pleasure u join me support FALCONEY
noted!

1 Like

Re: How To Know You Are A Damn Side Chick...(photo) by naijamakossa(m): 10:29pm On Jul 08, 2016
Phikom:
noted!
tanx boss
Re: How To Know You Are A Damn Side Chick...(photo) by LuveU2(f): 1:47pm On Jul 19, 2016
Phikom:

noted!
Thank u Phikom! smiley we would surely notify u when voting starts. cool
Re: How To Know You Are A Damn Side Chick...(photo) by Phikom(m): 3:05pm On Jul 19, 2016
LuveU2:
Thank u Phikom! smiley we would surely notify u when voting starts. cool
copied...

1 Like

Re: How To Know You Are A Damn Side Chick...(photo) by Cutehector(m): 8:28am On Jul 25, 2016
Phikom:

copied...

My warm Greetings to you bro, I trust ur weekend went well smiley.

Just as I promised to remind you earlier on, the Mr Nairaland voting will commence today by 9am.

I want to appreciate you once again for agreeing to vote falconey. Thanks so much bro

1 Like

Re: How To Know You Are A Damn Side Chick...(photo) by Phikom(m): 9:09am On Jul 25, 2016
Cutehector:

My warm Greetings to you bro, I trust ur weekend went well smiley.

Just as I promised to remind you earlier on, the Mr Nairaland voting will commence today by 9am.

I want to appreciate you once again for agreeing to vote falconey. Thanks so much bro
alright

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Kneels Down To Propose To Her Woman After 4 Years Of Dating (Pics) / "If I Cant Have You, Then No One Will" / 'I Can't Marry A Man That's Not A Virgin, They Possess Evil Spirit' - Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.