Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,604 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Worst Day Of My Life! :'( - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Worst Day Of My Life! :'( (21560 Views)

What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? / My Worst Day Ever / INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by lanicky(f): 5:54am On Mar 05, 2015
KingTom:
I am not PDP na, I no dey lie! grin grin grin

Hey! No dey talk about my party anyhow.

*drags cutlass on d floor* don't force me tó do what I'm not supposed tó do ooangry
grin
Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by KingTom(m): 4:18pm On Mar 06, 2015
lanicky:

Hey! No dey talk about my party anyhow.

*drags cutlass on d floor* don't force me tó do what I'm not supposed tó do ooangry
grin
grin grin grin
Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by DoctorNyash(m): 8:41pm On Mar 19, 2015
KingTom:
Guy you be bastard! You no even look for me for inside hall grin
Guy I find you tire grin

1 Like

Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by KingTom(m): 7:45pm On Mar 20, 2015
DoctorNyash:
Guy I find you tire grin
Ok grin
Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by asumo12: 10:36am On May 25, 2015
Mumu Tom

grin grin grin

KingTom:
It is the 8th anniversary of one of the worst days of my life l. my final exams. I had been preparing for this bastard course in Obstetrics, As usual I strolled to night class, I read like mad dog, I full flask with nescafe coffee, come combine am with Kolanut. yeah the combination worked, and I did not sleep throughout the night, I took my bath by 6:00am and went to the venue, our exams was for 9:00am and some other department were using the hall. I then decided to have a little nap in the hall opposite that one. cry cry
**************************************************************•****************************************************************•********************************************************************************************************
When I woke up, I realized that i had an exams to write, I must get to the hall at once I screamed. i reached the hall and and saw my friends coming out with question papers. the lecturer saw me and shouted "Aworinde! Where have you been, you have missed your exams! it is 12:45pm by my time"
I collapsed cry cry
Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by KingTom(m): 10:44am On May 25, 2015
asumo12:
Mumu Tom

grin grin grin

No be my fault na grin grin grin
Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by asumo12: 10:52am On May 25, 2015
which course self?

undecided undecided undecided

KingTom:
If you fail a final year course, you have the opportunity of rewriting it as summer, since technically I did not fail, I knelt, cried and begged before Prof. Ugorji allowed me to write the course.grin grin grin
Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by KingTom(m): 11:54am On May 25, 2015
asumo12:
which course self?

undecided undecided undecided

Advanced Obstetrics cool

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Motorcyclist Returns Missing #700,000 To A Business Woman In Delta / How A Disabled Guy Laying In The Middle Of The Road Was Rescued In Edo. Photos / Craziest Thing You've Done for Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.