Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

Beware Of This New Scam Technique!!!!!!!!nairalanders!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Beware Of This New Scam Technique!!!!!!!!nairalanders!! (752 Views)

New Scam Formats In Town A Must Read Before You Be The Next Victim! / NEW SCAM Alert.....pls Someone Should Help Confirm / Be very careful...Brand New Scam Email Format By Scammers..beware!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of This New Scam Technique!!!!!!!!nairalanders!! by Charlesdonald(m): 6:33pm On Feb 12, 2015
MUST SHARE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE .
People have been receiving calls from
+375602605281,
+37127913091
or any number starting from numbers :
+375
+371
+381
and they let it ring once & hang up .
If you call back any of the above numbers , you are
charged 15-30$ & they can have access to your contact
list & copy it in 3 seconds .
Additionally , If you have bank or Credit card details on
your phone , they can copy that too...
+375 is from Belarus
+371 is from Latvia
+381 is from Serbia
Don't answer or call back .
Please FORWARD
AND SHARE this to your friends and family this
important message ...
Also , PLEASE READ this ...
Don't Press
or
on your Mobile No.
Please take care .
IF SOME ONE asks YOU TO DIAL
or
#90.
Please Do Not Dial this when asked
Please circulate URGENTLY
New Trick of hackers to Frame Innocent People !!!
Friend ,
There is a fraud company using a device that once you
press
or
they can access your SIM card and
make calls at your expense
Forward this message to as many friends as U can to
stop it !!!
Re: Beware Of This New Scam Technique!!!!!!!!nairalanders!! by holyteeboy(m): 6:35pm On Feb 12, 2015
Lie
Re: Beware Of This New Scam Technique!!!!!!!!nairalanders!! by ikeno(m): 6:40pm On Feb 12, 2015
Ok
Re: Beware Of This New Scam Technique!!!!!!!!nairalanders!! by saaedlee: 6:41pm On Feb 12, 2015
Ikpa, Stop lying!

Re: Beware Of This New Scam Technique!!!!!!!!nairalanders!! by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 12, 2015
i dail the number and my camera stop working, my contacts got wiped and my phone shows message sent succesfully every 30 mins.

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of This New Scam Technique!!!!!!!!nairalanders!! by demelza: 6:46pm On Feb 12, 2015
krall:
i dail the number and my camera stop working, my contacts got wiped and my phone shows message sent succesfully every 30 mins.
Your village people don finally locate you. grin
Re: Beware Of This New Scam Technique!!!!!!!!nairalanders!! by Krak(m): 6:55pm On Feb 12, 2015
krall:

Both you and your phone have gone KRAZO!!!
Re: Beware Of This New Scam Technique!!!!!!!!nairalanders!! by Osyxcel(m): 7:23pm On Feb 12, 2015
Mtcheew....
Re: Beware Of This New Scam Technique!!!!!!!!nairalanders!! by Dyoungstar: 8:35pm On Feb 12, 2015
I've been taking those calls ever since and nothing of such has happened to me.

Even today one called me.

(1) (Reply)

7 Annoying Set Of People You Meet At The ATM / How Has Been The Power Situation In Your Area Recently? Please Share Your Say / SURGERY GONE WRONG[PHOTOS]: Transgender Shows Off Her New

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.