Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,973 members, 7,806,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Night Of Horror!!! (episode 1) Darkrebel Vs Bars - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Night Of Horror!!! (episode 1) Darkrebel Vs Bars (2258 Views)

*NL Fight For Rank!****PAAYNE Vs BARS**** / ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ / +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Mikuz +++++++ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Night Of Horror!!! (episode 1) Darkrebel Vs Bars by kr0ne(m): 6:38pm On Feb 12, 2015
Darkrebel Vs Bars

Voting Criteria :

Opener - 1 point

Rhymes - 2 points

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points

Punchlines - 3 points

Personals - 2 points

Flow - 1 point

Wordplays - 2 points

Closer - 1 point

Rules- 10 bars

- Deadline is 9pm, Thursday, 12th
February 2015.

- Verses should be posted by both
battlers on or not later than
deadline date.

- No biting, swaying, stretching,
feeding or recycling.

- No complaining about votes.

- A no show attracts a ban.

- No unnecessary comments

- No smearing comments about any
bar OR biting accusations without
proof.

- Whatever you feel is wrong with a
bar or verse - please put it in your
vote. Vote and state what you found
wrong.
-
If there's anything you need to say
in defence of your verse please save
them for after voting's over.

- NO argument with established vets
OR voters.

- Battlers should not interject
between votes and voters should
just vote and leave it like that.
Goodluck!!!
Re: Night Of Horror!!! (episode 1) Darkrebel Vs Bars by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 12, 2015
Cool ....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Night Of Horror!!! (episode 1) Darkrebel Vs Bars by Bars(m): 8:21pm On Feb 12, 2015
Awkend..!!!
Re: Night Of Horror!!! (episode 1) Darkrebel Vs Bars by Akin1212(m): 9:21pm On Feb 12, 2015
As if 9pm self never pass, where are the brawlers ??
Re: Night Of Horror!!! (episode 1) Darkrebel Vs Bars by Bars(m): 9:35pm On Feb 12, 2015
Nd were dah heck is darkrebel ?
Re: Night Of Horror!!! (episode 1) Darkrebel Vs Bars by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 12, 2015
Don't tell me Bars ain't daft..................................

• Cos i know the Pauper is dull/ if i get him covered in mud/ none would be bothered at all/ but I'd rather raid his cottage.....hang his Pops on the wall/ and slam his Mom on the floor/ 'Hit his Sister with rods' ..till she coughing out blood/ and i ain't gon' stop...till i murder the wwhore/ I'll just keep 'hitting his sis'....that you'd almost think.....i was his 'brother-in-law' ! /

• I'll start an erratic attack/ show up at his funeral...with them ratchets and mags/ If i sight his Mom wailing...I'll use a hatchet or axe...to dissect her calf....and leave her battered and cracked/ and my weapons like 'Utomi'....cos they'll console the bbitch...with a 'Pat' on her back !/

•If he runs to 'Venezuela' .....I'll bonk the kiddo with a boulder/ so keep his ego in a folder/ or 'South America' will mourn.....when the imp's thrown in a coma/ and after I club him in Brazil.....or the Peruvian border/ it would be no film...when i 'shoot him in Mexico'........- 'Diego and Paloma'!

• We could spar on 'bad roads'.....but I'll be bruising the numb bloke/ I got Onga and salt.....with some juicy mangoes/ cos its dinner time for me....for i got uzi on his torn throat/and after shooting the dumb foe/ I'll hire an Asian Chef ..to chop him in bits....... then 'Cook' him in 'Pot'holes' !/

•My 'Dirty Rifle' ...will blur this thug on the street/ and spill his blood on my feet/ but it pays to be 'hygienic'...'so I'll wash the 'glock' till its neat' /and also get my 'Mac' Clean'.....cos when i trigger the sshit.....they gon' 'brush off his teeth' !/

•If i got 'coins to save'.....then I'm invading his Fam/ cos this stinking 'swine'...hails from a filthy clan/ i ain't gon murk this 'pork'.....but glaze and slit his hands/ drill a hole in his skull...and use his condemned physique...as a 'Piggy' bank !! /

•Bars is a Pako breed.....he owns no jet or Ferrari/ he's poverty's Bride....and since birth,they've been married/He loves his 'Groundnut and Sugar'......and he ate no sleek candy/ cos like Coogar's ghost...this nigga so poor.....and he reps the 'Team 'Garri' !/

•I'll bring gats to his school...to smack the mutant/ till the brat is toothless/ but if he acts imprudent/ I'll contort his head and legs.....cos I'm brash and ruthless/ But it's gon' be real fatal....cos when i grab this rodent/ I'll wreck and deck....then 'stretch his neck'.....'like Giraffing students' !/

•Bars lacking the Entredres....cos he's failed and redundant/ i should throw him in a pool...of snakes and the cobras/ cos He never spat Puns....but if this frail midget told ya/ that he dropped 'homo' 'phones'...then this rapist and fella..must be a 'gay' with the 'Nokias' !!/

• This battle is done....I've had this challenger burnt/ and i have ripped out his thumbs....and his dental gums/ But if he 'acts noisily'....i"ll start denting this bum/ then 'quieten' the frog....with my 'Silencer' gun ! /

2 Likes

Re: Night Of Horror!!! (episode 1) Darkrebel Vs Bars by Bars(m): 10:16pm On Feb 12, 2015
Dwpin nw
Re: Night Of Horror!!! (episode 1) Darkrebel Vs Bars by Bars(m): 10:23pm On Feb 12, 2015
Okay...

Bla . .
At the end of this bout?darkrebel u'l get devoured/. .he knows hes no match to me in rap. .cz I'll only get to loose this battleif this was a gymnasium hall/. .!!!
But
One thing he knows is. .that I've
Earned the hypes/. .tho' the gay has promised 'to buy me jet'. .yet he couldn't attain the height/. .!!!
Cz. . .
This coulda ended happy and swift/. .but i took a Player to his dick'. . .
And 'Ok pop up'. . .yet i wasn't dashing out sweets/. .!!!
Yo. .
Am about to rip ur dentals right here mahn/. .so u could go beg for wordies from ur nigghas elymax and krone. .but none of their 'aid would word' tight. .like man united vice-chairman/. .!!!(ed woodward)
Bleep!
Cheqq'd his pix. .
Damn it this brother is black mehn/. .tho his nick is dark. . .lol
For Bleep sake. .
This bitch could have been the 'brightest of its kind'. .if it wasn't covered in black shades/. .!!!
Yea. .
He
doesnt know BARShe should ask or believe/. . that I've got titles! . . 'heavyweights on my shoulder'. .but the only 'heavyweight hes carrying'. . .its that of his lips/. .!!!
And . .
all that this wack receives?are clearly hypes/. .we 'share talks'. .on whats our taste in life/. .but this ugly mofo be getting his pix liked by thirsty guys!!!
He
best resign/. .'fore I'll take his eyes/. .and 'raid' his home with wrestling guys/. .then quickly have dark shot by 'bay gone'. . .'fore i kill him off with insecticides/. .!!!
(shetox,raid,baygon)
and. .
I've thought of strategies to have this wack man diminished/. .wanted calling him a bitch-style-gay-man-that-lacks-real-bars. .but that's stale mehn!. .I'll simply host a Free-style-stage-rap-for-wack-nigghas. . .
And blam!!!
'Dark is dead'. . .and i didn't even have a hand in it/, ,!!!
Dude. .
I Saw ur prev, bout with teddybear. .
We did praise ur unforgetful brainworks/. .u did make some stale nameplays,like trying to 'pieces ur name'. .wit me err'shot'll
Be 'hitting on rebel'. .like unsuccessful sailors/. .!!!
And
I could go on and on dissing and giving ur race abuse/. .but ts just a waste of ink!. .cz
I laugh at lime,mikuz nd richhommie aw dea murk u their jokes but we'll only call u a 'troll'. . .cossa ur facial Looks/. .!!!
Bitch. .
I could have made instances on those hype u recorded/. .but
Ask my niggas gottoboy,akins nd Lhood. .
'Darkrebel went missing after meeting these 3wise men'. . .
Or aint it what the bible recorded?/. .!!!
Lol. .
Come on old man!
I know these new vets be fooling u/. .saying u dope!. .
'Bleep it nigg'. .
When i 'bleeped his bitch'. .
She said!. .
Shes 'seen a gee'. .something diz 'dark' cat couldnt do/. .!!! (synergy)
Gay!
Why'd u keep running after ya fellow men?/. .am going for his head. . .
While hes yelling and shouting for 'bars to fall, '. . .like
Calabar kids running after an aeroplane/. .!!!
Dude . .
U think u'l win?
U'l 'drop dead rather'. .but who said u're a'top vet rapper'cz we know ibime,mikuz,blag as old heads/. . But when i cheqq'd his 'white hair'. . .i think that explains the reason. . why y'all call him an old head/. .!!!
Shii. .
Pure murder is what i gallantly wrote/. .cz
I swear 'this kid be gone'. .the moment i write his death sentence on my 'Galaxy' Note/. .!!!
Yea. .
Hes my fam!
But hell I aint showing no pity for this Friend/. . .
I swear i coulda made this battle the way many'll crave for/. .but when i strolled through his profile!. .
Jeez!. .
This guys 28 and still single. .
Goddamn it! . .
even ibime. . .got married at this very age bro/. .!!!
Finally
dude. .
U barely can't rap sir/. .we know u a very wack rapper/. .cheqq his battles!. .
many nigghas have buried dis dumb 'obi thrice'. . .without taking shotz at the American Rapper/. .!!!(obie Trice)

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Night Of Horror!!! (episode 1) Darkrebel Vs Bars by kr0ne(m): 10:30pm On Feb 12, 2015
Open for vote. . .

Ibime
Emaprince
Joshuabase
Mikuz
Coogar
Elymaxiimus
04ka
Ksslib
Gottoboy
Teddybiyasi
Testerfuze
Glaciers
Gladyys
Lagunna
Heywhizzy
Yeyenati
Limerick
RapAcme
Sammcarter
007Bruce
Jigsawkillah
Jason21
PaulThor
Guykhena
Sosiqdude
Goshikid
Dj5naira

Please your votes are needed here. Thanks!
Re: Night Of Horror!!! (episode 1) Darkrebel Vs Bars by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 12, 2015
sorry...Kr0ne please tag more voters..

excluding lunaprick, sokrates, richhhomie ...
Re: Night Of Horror!!! (episode 1) Darkrebel Vs Bars by ELYMAXiimus(m): 10:41pm On Feb 12, 2015
Lol
Re: Night Of Horror!!! (episode 1) Darkrebel Vs Bars by Akin1212(m): 10:45pm On Feb 12, 2015
Tag me or not, imma vote for sure

2 Likes

Re: Night Of Horror!!! (episode 1) Darkrebel Vs Bars by Bars(m): 10:48pm On Feb 12, 2015
Akin1212:
Tag me or not, imma vote for sure

Lol sure u will
Re: Night Of Horror!!! (episode 1) Darkrebel Vs Bars by Bars(m): 10:50pm On Feb 12, 2015
Elvis jack ? Smh..

1 Like

Re: Night Of Horror!!! (episode 1) Darkrebel Vs Bars by kr0ne(m): 10:53pm On Feb 12, 2015
I'll tag more voters, but if ur not mentioned ur just wasting ur time voting
Re: Night Of Horror!!! (episode 1) Darkrebel Vs Bars by gottoboy(m): 11:11pm On Feb 12, 2015
Nice Sparring, brb with my verds, lemme re digest
Re: Night Of Horror!!! (episode 1) Darkrebel Vs Bars by Akin1212(m): 11:16pm On Feb 12, 2015
Lol whether my vote counts or not I'm still voting..... Aint no stopping me

1 Like

Re: Night Of Horror!!! (episode 1) Darkrebel Vs Bars by coogar: 11:22pm On Feb 12, 2015
easy win for darkrebel.

BARS need to learn to type & arrange/structure his scripts before he's ever allowed to battle again.

darkrebel wins in all the categories.

flawless victory.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Night Of Horror!!! (episode 1) Darkrebel Vs Bars by Bars(m): 11:25pm On Feb 12, 2015
coogar:
easy win for darkrebel.

BARS need to learn to type & arrange/structure his scripts before he's ever allowed to battle again.

darkrebel wins in all the categories.

flawless victory.

Funny..!!!
Re: Night Of Horror!!! (episode 1) Darkrebel Vs Bars by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 12, 2015
Bars:

Funny..!!!
grin

yea very funny!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Night Of Horror!!! (episode 1) Darkrebel Vs Bars by kr0ne(m): 11:29pm On Feb 12, 2015
Thanks, Prince of Persia. More votes please! cool
Re: Night Of Horror!!! (episode 1) Darkrebel Vs Bars by JigsawKillah(m): 12:12am On Feb 13, 2015
Hehe
Bars go cry after my verd

But still....inability to read your bars with running back and forth is costing you this battle.
Re: Night Of Horror!!! (episode 1) Darkrebel Vs Bars by Bars(m): 6:38am On Feb 13, 2015
JigsawKillah:
Hehe
Bars go cry after my verd

But still....inability to read your bars with running back and forth is costing you this battle.

Chaii
Re: Night Of Horror!!! (episode 1) Darkrebel Vs Bars by goshikid: 7:04am On Feb 13, 2015
MY VERDICT!!
OPENER--ALOM0
FLOW--ALOM0
MULTIS/RHYME--AL0M0
PUNCHLINE-AL0M0
WORDPLAY--AL0M0(TEAM GARRI)
METAPHOR/SMILIE--ALOM0
CLOSER--AL0M0
°°
MY VOTE GOES TO---MICHEAL ALOM0.. . . ..!!
°
BARS AND AL0M0 SHOULD TAKE N0TE OF THIS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Night Of Horror!!! (episode 1) Darkrebel Vs Bars by 04kaa: 8:21am On Feb 13, 2015
The overstretching here is something else grin

BARS does not know how to structure his flow, he wasnt rhyming 90% of the time, no structure no pattern to BARs verse , but bars has mad punchlines...The lack of structure made Bars punchlines impotent for me .
, he was rapping like someone talking to his friends

Darkrebel wins it in all categories for me. even tho Dark wasnt spitting hard punches

DARKREBEL wins flawless victory...because Bars has no sensible structure... i had an headache after reading Bars verse even tho Bars spat the hardest punchlines....BARS please learn how to arrange and structure..Bars didnt u go to school? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Night Of Horror!!! (episode 1) Darkrebel Vs Bars by kr0ne(m): 8:26am On Feb 13, 2015
In fact, the rule has changed! If BARS ties 2 criteria he wins this battle. More votes, please! angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Night Of Horror!!! (episode 1) Darkrebel Vs Bars by LhoOd: 8:51am On Feb 13, 2015
kr0ne:
Open for vote. . .

Ibime
Emaprince
Joshuabase
Mikuz
Coogar
Elymaxiimus
04ka
Ksslib
Gottoboy
Teddybiyasi
Testerfuze
Glaciers
Gladyys
Lagunna
Heywhizzy
Yeyenati
Limerick
RapAcme
Sammcarter
007Bruce
Jigsawkillah
Jason21
PaulThor
Guykhena
Sosiqdude
Goshikid
Dj5naira

Please your votes are needed here. Thanks!

u didnt tag me....so,I cant vote.........
Re: Night Of Horror!!! (episode 1) Darkrebel Vs Bars by gottoboy(m): 9:23am On Feb 13, 2015
Tough battle though, α​t first ι thought twas α tie, grin buh after reading, and reading all over again.

MVGT- Darkrebel666

(Bars ask for α rematch grin grin )
Re: Night Of Horror!!! (episode 1) Darkrebel Vs Bars by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 13, 2015
LhoOd:

u didnt tag me....so,I cant vote.........

Vote... you are free ....
Re: Night Of Horror!!! (episode 1) Darkrebel Vs Bars by Testerfuze(m): 10:29am On Feb 13, 2015
Tf is dis? angry angry.....this is sheer bodybag mehn,dark got this Guy tortured,hammered and cremated.
Re: Night Of Horror!!! (episode 1) Darkrebel Vs Bars by Iceskidd(m): 11:40am On Feb 13, 2015
Smh, don't ever tag sokrates to your posts
Re: Night Of Horror!!! (episode 1) Darkrebel Vs Bars by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 13, 2015
Iceskidd:
Smh, don't ever tag sokrates to your posts

(1) (2) (Reply)

///|***NRBNT 2016: Paayne Vs Blessedmarshal***|\\\ / My Text Battle Bible-critics Is Encouraged. / Can We Call This Rap???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.