Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2952152 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2166) (2167) (2168) (2169) (2170) (2171) (2172) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 03, 2015
BAD MORNING TO YOUR ROTTEN P**** lipsrsealed

Morning Lectures things.............. cool
Jollyjoy:
good morning.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by BentleyRoyce(f): 12:24pm On Sep 03, 2015
Teeboy22:

oga oo

Sorry to ask, is that you on your dp? How old are you? 11?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 03, 2015
sinizia:

Scarlet!! Gosh!! One woman i'd love to rob the bank for. embarassed grin

Have you watched SPY? Not as funny as Horrible Bosses 2, but funny as hell!! grin

even in animated form, she's still smoking hot -
Natasha Romanoff grin

& I've seen Spy [Melissa McCarthy] It's not that funny to me jare.. the storyline was generic.

You should see Kevin Hart's the Wedding Ringer & Run all night[if you crave for some action]

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Tashaamania(f): 12:34pm On Sep 03, 2015
sinizia:

Don't blame me, I'm old skool. That's how we show love in my clan. wink grin
Such evil.. cry cry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 03, 2015
sinizia:

gringringrin @ has no jot of hilarity. grin

Like serious, that girl's laughing pattern is out of the ordinary...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 12:35pm On Sep 03, 2015
Classsyalabolas:

even in animated form, she's still smoking hot -
Natasha Romanoff grin

& I've seen Spy [Melissa McCarthy] It's not that funny to me jare.. the storyline was generic.

You should see Kevin Hart's the Wedding Ringer & Run all night[if you crave for some action]

I've watched Run All Night but haven't watched Wedding Ringer. Is Wedding Ringer funny and interesting?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 03, 2015
Gurgle..this one you are just in stealth mode
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 12:38pm On Sep 03, 2015
Classsyalabolas:
Gurgle..this one you are just in stealth mode

Lol

I wondered about saying something, but I don't have anything to say

grin Good afternoon!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 12:39pm On Sep 03, 2015
Tashaamania:
Such evil.. cry cry
Okay, how do you want it then? Soured beans or rotten fish water. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Tashaamania(f): 12:40pm On Sep 03, 2015
sinizia:

Okay, how do you want it then? Soured beans or rotten fish water. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Expensive wines much? undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 03, 2015
sinizia:

I've watched Run All Night but haven't watched Wedding Ringer. Is Wedding Ringer funny and interesting?

Wedding ringer is stÜpidly hilarious grin

so what series are you currently seeing?
I'm anticipating Arrow season 4 & Gotham..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 12:41pm On Sep 03, 2015
Classsyalabolas:

Like serious, that girl's laughing pattern is out of the ordinary...
It's not only her, many girls do it.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 03, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol

I wondered about saying something, but I don't have anything to say

grin Good morning!

Are you outside Nigeria? It's afternoon here

you don't have anything to say? but when Mrsphyno comes online, you would have a gallon of words to vomit grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 12:44pm On Sep 03, 2015
Tashaamania:
Expensive wines much? undecided

Since when *N* turn to Cambridge University? Do you think you are in an Ivy League Uni? undecided angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 12:46pm On Sep 03, 2015
Classsyalabolas:

Are you outside Nigeria? It's afternoon here

you don't have anything to say? but when Mrsphyno comes online, you would have a gallon of words to vomit grin

I am outside Nigeria but its the same time both here and in Nig. I just didn't realize the time.

Lol of course, you know her as my arch-enemy na grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Tashaamania(f): 12:47pm On Sep 03, 2015
sinizia:

Since when *N* turn to Cambridge University? Do you think you are in an Ivy League Uni? undecided angry
You think it's easy becoming a superlioness/lion? I don't blame you undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 12:48pm On Sep 03, 2015
Classsyalabolas:

Wedding ringer is stÜpidly hilarious grin

so what series are you currently seeing?
I'm anticipating Arrow season 4 & Gotham..

Damn!! I'm downloading it tonight!! grin

To be frank, i haven't watched those seasonals i downloaded all those while. I left home to another state, just came in on Sunday only to find new movies in my laptop courtesy of my bro. So I'm watching normal movies for now. I hate Arrows BTW. undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 12:49pm On Sep 03, 2015
Tashaamania:
You think it's easy becoming a superlioness/lion? I don't blame you undecided

Superlioness is just a name just like Akokites. Who name don help sef? undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 12:52pm On Sep 03, 2015
Idowuogbo:

So you know? Ok na! angry
Iya nairaland. I was only joking Na haba grin my next mod!! grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 03, 2015
Gurgle:

I am outside Nigeria but its the same time both here and in Nig. I didn't realize the time

you didn't realize the time? wow.. jetlag?
& what country are you holed up in?

Gurgle:

Lol of course, you know her as my arch-enemy na grin grin

I don't know o grin

I only know you two always have a lot to talk about & half of what you guys discuss sounds like Sanskrit to me
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 12:54pm On Sep 03, 2015
AgapeCharis:
gringringringringrin

How iya ibeji? wink
Tani?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 12:55pm On Sep 03, 2015
chimerase2:
na ua nemesis oh
dis on na still de genesis of de nemesis in d bookosis angry
Your wailing will not affect me, how far Na? grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 03, 2015
sinizia:

Damn!! I'm downloading it tonight!! grin

To be frank, i haven't watched those seasonals i downloaded all those while. I left home to another state, just came in on Sunday only to find new movies in my laptop courtesy of my bro. So I'm watching normal movies for now. I hate Arrows BTW. undecided

hehe.. how can you hate Arrow?
The whole world is watching Arrow right now & It's rating skyrockets every year

you need to see Season 3 ...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 12:58pm On Sep 03, 2015
Classsyalabolas:

you didn't realize the time? wow.. jetlag?
& what country are you holed up in?

I don't know o grin

I only know you two always have a lot to talk about & half of what you guys discuss sounds like Sanskrit to me

No jetlag, just general confusion after waking up late grin. Im in the UK

Lol yeah I never thought how our conversations must look to outsiders since I never thought anybody would be interested in reading them. I don't know how I usually have so much to discuss with somebody I just started talking to like a month ago hahaha
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Tashaamania(f): 12:59pm On Sep 03, 2015
sinizia:

Superlioness is just a name just like Akokites. Who name don help sef? undecided
It's not just like every other names. Ask around undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 1:06pm On Sep 03, 2015
Classsyalabolas:

hehe.. how can you hate Arrow?
The whole world is watching Arrow right now & It's rating skyrockets every year

you need to see Season 3 ...

I quit Arrows after season 1 because i am not a fan of one-man show series. Same reason i quit Nikita after one season. Oliver Quinn was just busy running a one-man decimation of the corrupt elites, it didn't augur well with me. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by asumo12: 1:10pm On Sep 03, 2015
undecided
Teeboy22:

oga oo
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 1:10pm On Sep 03, 2015
Tashaamania:

It's not just like every other names. Ask around undecided

The name doesn't fetch any prefrential treatment outside the shores of Uni. angry

Plus, last i checked, Lions/Lionesses get baptized with watery decayed Okpa Nsukka, so why coveting Champagne and Moet? undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by chimerase2: 1:19pm On Sep 03, 2015
KingTom:

Your wailing will not affect me, how far Na? grin
why won't I wail wen u and amulekan dn kollect ma sasybabe angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 03, 2015
Gurgle:

No jetlag, just general confusion after waking up late grin. Im in the UK

I see.. London? Bedford? Newcastle?

Gurgle:

Lol yeah I never thought how our conversations must look to outsiders since I never thought anybody would be interested in reading them. I don't know how I usually have so much to discuss with somebody I just started talking to like a month ago hahaha

prolly because you are both interested in the same things & you can easily empathize with her..
or maybe you are attracted to her & you don't even know grin

you have built quite a reputation here as The Questionnaire grin

or is it not you they say loves to ask questions?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Tashaamania(f): 1:22pm On Sep 03, 2015
sinizia:

The name doesn't fetch any prefrential treatment outside the shores of Uni. angry

Plus, last i checked, Lions/Lionesses get baptized with watery decayed Okpa Nsukka, so why coveting Champagne and Moet? undecided
Shebi it's when I I.V you, you would get the chance to pour me okpa water? You will wait tire , Amòsu undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 03, 2015
sinizia:

I quit Arrows after season 1 because i am not a fan of one-man show series. Same reason i quit Nikita after one season. Oliver Quinn was just busy running a one-man decimation of the corrupt elites, it didn't augur well with me. grin

Season 1 was just the buildup..

you can't have sex & climax after the first or 2nd thrust.. you need to setup... grin

they can't just drop everything at once- that would kill the spice ...& they included interesting characters in latter seasons..

•The league of Assassins
•Ra's Al Ghul etc

(1) (2) (3) ... (2166) (2167) (2168) (2169) (2170) (2171) (2172) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.