Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,917 members, 7,806,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2551) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2949471 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2548) (2549) (2550) (2551) (2552) (2553) (2554) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Monalisa185(f): 11:08am On Jan 22, 2016
JoeCutie:
Na so you deny me? shocked

True, there's phase 27. You don't even know your area. Ask around.
grin

Lol...I've not denied you na..I only denied your lies...buh I'm still gonn' do the former thoughtongue

hehehehe, maybe you referring to banana island
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by JoeCutie(m): 11:14am On Jan 22, 2016
Monalisa185:

Lol...I've not denied you na..I only denied your lies...buh I'm still gonn' do the former thoughtongue

hehehehe, maybe you referring to banana island
Banana island ko, Plantain mainland ni. undecided grin

Uhm...did you see it
? wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Monalisa185(f): 11:19am On Jan 22, 2016
JoeCutie:
Banana island ko, Plantain mainland ni. undecided grin

Uhm...did you see it
? wink

ohhhhh, you intend building a plantain mainland? I'm sure it's gonn' have the 27th phase you love so muchtongue

I did see it, it's cutekiss, Lol
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by JoeCutie(m): 11:22am On Jan 22, 2016
Monalisa185:

ohhhhh, you intend building a plantain mainland? I'm sure it's gonn' have the 27th phase you love so muchtongue

I did see it, it's cutekiss, Lol
You no well. grin

Do the needful then
. kiss
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Monalisa185(f): 11:33am On Jan 22, 2016
JoeCutie:
You no well. grin

Do the needful then
. kiss

I no tell you? oya no vex, my third name na WELLINGTON tongue

the need is FULL tonguecheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 22, 2016
YourMain:
Bolu, How's the day going?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 22, 2016
RexKex:
Bolu, How's the day going?

Oh! Are you sure I'm good enough to talk to ?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 22, 2016
YourMain:

Oh! Are you sure I'm good enough to talk to ?
Lol.

Bolu, you treating me this way is totally unfair. You know that.

Why are you inventing this? It's not right & you know it.

How's your day going?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 22, 2016
RexKex:
Lol.

Bolu, you treating me this way is totally unfair. You know that.

Why are you inventing this? It's not right & you know it.

How's your day going?

shocked I'm being unfair ? Seriously ?

Wow. Inventing what ? You clearly insinuated it.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 22, 2016
YourMain:

shocked I'm being unfair ? Seriously ?

Wow. Inventing what ? You clearly insinuated it.
Yea. Of Course you are being unfair.

I apologize. What I meant wasn't what you deciphered.
I Am sorry Boluundecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 22, 2016
RexKex:
Yea. Of Course you are being unfair.

I apologize. What I meant wasn't what you deciphered.
I Am sorry Boluundecided

I'm not mad at you. You've only said what's on your mind.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 22, 2016
YourMain:

I'm not mad at you. You've only said what's on your mind.
Bolu! I think you need to go back to that post and re-read it. You totally misunderstood that post.

I've always regarded you highly & every "word" I ever "told" you were borne out of sheer sincerity. I once "told" you that you were a little bit above acme but haven exchanged a couple of quotes with you, I can confidently conclude that "perfection" is an under word for your likes.

I would never "say" anything that will upset you, intentionally/unintentionally. That quote wasn't meant to upset you, don't you get it bolu?

Well, I won't try to explain more than I've already done. I'm developing migraine alreadysad.

How's your day going?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Laveda(f): 1:34pm On Jan 24, 2016
Cherryice... Bae you good? kiss
Been a while smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 24, 2016
RexKexMilann:
My baby boocheesy. How have you been?undecided

smiley smiley smiley

I've a real disorder so it's not my fault. And I'm not lazy.

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 24, 2016
YourMain:

smiley smiley smiley

I've a real disorder so it's not my fault. And I'm not lazy.
Pardon
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 24, 2016
RexKex:
Pardon

That's why I'm on my bed so much smiley!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 24, 2016
YourMain:

That's why I'm on my bed so much smiley!
lolcheesy.

You "told" me that before. I still hate my bed.

I'm pretty convinced that if you trace the root of that word, you'll find out that it could be a kinsman to the word "lazy".
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 24, 2016
RexKex:
lolcheesy.

You "told" me that before. I still hate my bed.

I'm pretty convinced that if you trace the root of that word, you'll find out that it could be a kinsman to the word "lazy".

Hater.

No you don't. You find amazingness and me and Beyoncé smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 24, 2016
YourMain:

Hater.

No you don't. You find amazingness and me and Beyoncé smiley
You see, where I come from, we hate our enemies & my bed is an enemy. Don't think that it is entirely my fault, it isn't.

Who the hell is beyonce Please don' bring down yourself to her level bikosmiley. I'm cool with "amazingness".
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 24, 2016
RexKex:
You see, where I come from, we hate our enemies & my bed is an enemy. Don't think that it is entirely my fault, it isn't.

Who the hell is beyonce Please don' bring down yourself to her level bikosmiley. I'm cool with "amazingness".

Eh ? Where do you mean where you come from. I'm Nigerian too undecided

I'm Beyoncé undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 24, 2016
YourMain:

Eh ? Where do you mean where you come from. I'm Nigerian too undecided

I'm Beyoncé undecided
Nigeria has states, the states have towns, the towns have villages, the villages have quaters. Etcetra.

You are bolu!smiley.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 24, 2016
RexKex:
Nigeria has states, the states have towns, the towns have villages, the villages have quaters. Etcetra.

You are bolu!smiley.

I see. So where are you from ? smiley

Bolu = Beyoncé
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 24, 2016
YourMain:

I see. So where are you from ? smiley

Bolu = Beyoncé
Am from delta statesmiley.

Bolu > Beyonce.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 24, 2016
RexKex:
Am from delta statesmiley.

Bolu > Beyonce.

You're so funny.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 24, 2016
YourMain:

You're so funny.
You could have picked alicia keys or mariah carey. Why beyonce?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:44am On Jan 25, 2016
YourMain:
Bolusmiley.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:45am On Jan 25, 2016
RexKex:
Beyonce smiley.

Yes ?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:48am On Jan 25, 2016
YourMain:

Yes ?
Why beyonce?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:49am On Jan 25, 2016
RexKex:
Why beyonce?

I'm just kidding
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:53am On Jan 25, 2016
YourMain:

I'm just kidding
The way you "kid" though.... No school?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:54am On Jan 25, 2016
RexKex:
The way you "kid" though.... No school?

yeah I do have school smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 25, 2016
YourMain:

yeah I do have school smiley
I'm actually scared of having a bath, the cold over here this morning is terrible.

Bolu, is magic real? Have you experienced magic "first Hand".

(1) (2) (3) ... (2548) (2549) (2550) (2551) (2552) (2553) (2554) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.