Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2949715 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 7:56pm On Feb 12, 2015
immortalvoices:

U forget to tell am say bustop dey here

Kingtom see this fine girlgrin
Guy stop it, I have repented o grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by DaZion(m): 7:58pm On Feb 12, 2015
Out of Luck!..

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by immortalvoices(m): 7:58pm On Feb 12, 2015
KingTom:

Make I bend pass avatar aang and korra if you repent

Good evening bro
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Mimienudles(f): 7:59pm On Feb 12, 2015
immortalvoices:

You are welcome...

mimienudles... What's the inspiration behind your username?
Am Miriam, friends and family call me Mimie, some add noodles, lol
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by auntymi(f): 8:00pm On Feb 12, 2015
DanceVille:
lol!..U can ask him 2 take u bak to where u're coming..
den who go pay who for time wastEd grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 8:00pm On Feb 12, 2015
immortalvoices:

Make I bend pass avatar aang and korra if you repent

Good evening bro
If you like bend pass Avatar Roku, Wan and Kiyoshi, e no go change anything grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by frainc(m): 8:00pm On Feb 12, 2015
Blackett:
Are there real girls on Nairaland?
it seems you are right
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cutieberie1(f): 8:00pm On Feb 12, 2015
DaZion:
All set dear..Waiting 4 u..

ok...walks in and sits quietly observing
says hi to mirexxx
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by adebayal(m): 8:01pm On Feb 12, 2015
Hallos everyone..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by braindamage(m): 8:02pm On Feb 12, 2015
cutieberie1:
chatroom again
anyways...someone sud join me...
....oya shift na. Why is the mat small ? Thanks for the drink.. smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by DaZion(m): 8:02pm On Feb 12, 2015
KingTom:
Lol..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 12, 2015
frainc:
it seems you are right
On NL all the girls are holy, beautiful, _tush, they don't want to receive PMs, they are not gold diggers, they don't like sex, they all have boy friends. . .

Tell me, is that real? Lol
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by mirexxx(f): 8:05pm On Feb 12, 2015
cutieberie1:

says hi to mirexxx
hello cutie hw was ur day? smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RomanceLander(f): 8:05pm On Feb 12, 2015
Looking for my shoki
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by immortalvoices(m): 8:06pm On Feb 12, 2015
KingTom:
If you like bend pass Avatar Roku, Wan and Kiyoshi, e no go change anything grin

*Lmao* *ROTFL*

Baba u don watch the cartoon series wella ooo

But you be the last lie bender u never repent joorcheesy

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by mirexxx(f): 8:07pm On Feb 12, 2015
Blackett:
On NL all the girls are holy, beautiful, _tush, they don't want to receive PMs, they are not gold diggers, they don't like sex, they all have boy friends. . .

Tell me, is that real? Lol
lol funny! smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by immortalvoices(m): 8:08pm On Feb 12, 2015
Mimienudles:

Hahahahahahaha wait a second?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by immortalvoices(m): 8:08pm On Feb 12, 2015
Mimienudles:

Miriam + mimi.... Wait "mimi is a noodle brand" lmaogrin now I get the coinage of ur username

Don't tell me you love noodles for them to add noodles to ur name!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 8:09pm On Feb 12, 2015
immortalvoices:

*Lmao* *ROTFL*

Baba u don watch the cartoon series wella ooo

But you be the last lie bender u never repent joorcheesy
Na you be the last women bender o, I am just a past Avatar here to guide you grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 8:09pm On Feb 12, 2015
DaZion:
Lol..
My brother, help me beg the guy grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 12, 2015
mirexxx:
lol funny! smiley
I'm actually being serious and truthful here. . . Can you prove me wrong?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by DaZion(m): 8:11pm On Feb 12, 2015
Have bin waiting for u since...Are u Single dear?
cutieberie1:

says hi to mirexxx
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 12, 2015
RomanceLander:
Looking for my shoki
Describe your shoki.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Mimienudles(f): 8:12pm On Feb 12, 2015
immortalvoices:

Miriam + mimi.... Wait "mimi is a noodle brand" lmaogrin now I get the coinage of ur username

Don't tell me you love noodles for them to add noodles to ur name!
I like noodles but sincerely, I don't like mimiee noodles, truly, I like it when someone calls me 'mimienudles', It makes me smile
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by immortalvoices(m): 8:13pm On Feb 12, 2015
KingTom:
Na you be the last women bender o, I am just a past Avatar here to guide you grin grin

Last woman bender... *falls ontop of ggrin 's fake china phonegrin

Baba for you to be the past Avatar mean say u don die be dat na

Chai kimgtom so u be ghost and my coachito untop women parolegrin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by mirexxx(f): 8:13pm On Feb 12, 2015
DaZion:
Have bin waiting for u since...Are u Single dear?
yea smiley buh i still love my bf
there's a big chance we'l get back 2geda smiley
u wanna ask me out? smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Mimienudles(f): 8:14pm On Feb 12, 2015
immortalvoices:

Hahahahahahaha wait a second?
Okay, waiting....
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by mirexxx(f): 8:16pm On Feb 12, 2015
Blackett:
I'm actually being serious and truthful here. . . Can you prove me wrong?
I notice that too
kinda guilty
yea! i disagree! not all girls here are pretenders smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by DaZion(m): 8:18pm On Feb 12, 2015
mirexxx:
yea smiley buh i still love my bf
there's a big chance we'l get back 2geda smiley
u wanna ask me out? smiley
Yes dear..If U'll permit me?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 8:18pm On Feb 12, 2015
immortalvoices:

Last woman bender... *falls ontop of ggrin 's fake china phonegrin

Baba for you to be the past Avatar mean say u don die be dat na

Chai kimgtom so u be ghost and my coachito untop women parolegrin
Na ghost mode I dey na grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by DanceVille: 8:21pm On Feb 12, 2015
I'm Lusty..Nd u dear?
mirexxx:
Hi dear
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RomanceLander(f): 8:21pm On Feb 12, 2015
Blackett:
Describe your shoki.

Nooo my boyfriend is watching cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.