Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2949616 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naijaboiy: 6:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
Look missclasssy or whatever you call yourself.

You better learn how to mind your business and not put your stùpid head into matters that leaves you with no concern.

You think this is the wooing challenge thread where you post gossip news and you are praised? undecided

Better learn to mind your fhuucking business. If you are looking for fame and popularity don't do that at the expense of someone else.

Most especially,,don't try it with me. Nairaland is not the real world where we have bloggers posting news about celebrity and all.

You have been moving about the romance section poke nosing into people's business and trying to force your opinions on them.

Don't try it with me.

Learn to mind your fhuucking business.
I'm not a ladder where you climb to attain one useless fame online.

I know you are demented but please keep your demented self out of my business.

_idiot.

6 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 31, 2015
WARRIBLOOD:
I swear you be on all my videos wink if I blow up in time

Despite you looking down on me /
One day I swear you be booking down we see/
On your couch.. privately giving you the koko am Bangalee wink
Cus we drunk in love,.ass and diick to be Frank let's see

lwkmd

loool..chaii
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 31, 2015
SAI BUHARI gringringrin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 31, 2015
missclasssy:
SAI BUHARI gringringrin

Trouble

What did you do aft drinking all that Orijin and smoking his cheap weed grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
Dimples192:

Trouble

What did you do aft drinking all that Orijin and smoking his cheap weed grin

gringringrin

#Nigeriahasdecided

#Buhari

#APC
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 31, 2015
Hey dimples192
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
Lala247:
Hey dimples192
Hey Lala
How's you?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 31, 2015
Dimples192:

Hey Lala
How's you?

Im good ... Got a deal with a spa gunna supply some of my products

Rlly happy n tired but yay ££££
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 31, 2015
How did ur day go ... Lol was here in d morning but no one was ere @ dimples192
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 31, 2015
naijaboiy:
Look missclasssy or whatever you call yourself.

You better learn how to mind your business and not put your stùpid head into matters that leaves you with no concern.

You think this is the wooing challenge thread where you post gossip news and you are praised? undecided

Better learn to mind your fhuucking business. If you are looking for fame and popularity don't do that at the expense of someone else.

Most especially,,don't try it with me. Nairaland is not the real world where we have bloggers posting news about celebrity and all.

You have been moving about the romance section poke nosing into people's business and trying to force your opinions on them.

Don't try it with me.

Learn to mind your fhuucking business.
I'm not a ladder where you climb to attain one useless fame online.

I know you are demented but please keep your demented self out of my business.

_idiot.

Lol ur fed u
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 31, 2015
Lala247:

Im good ... Got a deal with a spa gunna supply some of my products

Rlly happy n tired but yay ££££

Congratulations!! That's great yu should be over the moon.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
Lala247:

Lol ur fed u

I wanna know what she did

What the thread was about

Lol yes I'm feeling very noisy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 31, 2015
Lala247:
How did ur day go ... Lol was here in d morning but no one was ere @ dimples192

My day was relaxed

I think everyone was watching election
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 31, 2015
Dimples192:

My day was relaxed

I think everyone was watching election

Lol so who won still dont know
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 31, 2015
Dimples192:

Congratulations!! That's great yu should be over the moon.

I am rlly happy... Hard work paying off smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 31, 2015
Lala247:

Lol so who won still dont know

Buhari won by 3million votes difference so the people have spoken
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 31, 2015
Dimples192:

Buhari won by 3million votes difference so the people have spoken

Wow

Wow
Thats major ... Lol election here so dry lol
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by pinkycute(f): 10:45pm On Mar 31, 2015
Awwwww cry quite unfortunately, your thread was close down undecided

Well, let's chat here Danbrowndmf, how are you ?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 10:49pm On Mar 31, 2015
pinkycute:
Awwwww cry quite unfortunately, your thread was close down undecided

Well, let's chat here Danbrowndmf, how are you ?
hmmm never new my thread was shut down o.sad am cool here,wer hv u been na?

Am jus im fwend hostel now,kinda bored sha
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by pinkycute(f): 10:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
cheesy cheesy

With mom, discussing..
Anyway, Don't worry, here is Ok...
But "When are you going back home ?

danbrowndmf:
hmmm never new my thread was shut down o.sad am cool here,wer hv u been na?

Am jus im fwend hostel now,kinda bored sha
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 11:00pm On Mar 31, 2015
pinkycute:
cheesy cheesy

With mom, discussing..
Anyway, Don't worry, here is Ok...
But "When are you going back home ?

Am sleepn in My friends hostel.going back to PH to,Mayb to secure an IT space.

Wor abt u? tl me abuh urself.do u wrk or skooln? lemme knw u.cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by pinkycute(f): 11:06pm On Mar 31, 2015
I work...

But if you wanna know more about me, just PM me.. Ok,
****** Nice dp wink

danbrowndmf:
Am sleepn in My friends hostel.going back to PH to,Mayb to secure an IT space.

Wor abt u? tl me abuh urself.do u wrk or skooln? lemme knw u.cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 11:08pm On Mar 31, 2015
pinkycute:
I work...

****** Nice dp wink

*Blushn* Tnx. Lemme try PM You,If it gonna wrk.cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 11:12pm On Mar 31, 2015
pinkycute:
I work...

****** Nice dp wink

Jus PM Hv You seen it?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by pinkycute(f): 11:14pm On Mar 31, 2015
Not Yet cool

danbrowndmf:
Jus PM Hv You seen it?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 11:18pm On Mar 31, 2015
pinkycute:
Not Yet cool

My PM Hardly Wrk,dnt knw why.sad If u Hvnt seen it,till now,pls try PM Me.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 31, 2015
iamsheriff wasup man
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by pinkycute(f): 11:32pm On Mar 31, 2015
cheesy cheesy
I've saw it...
****Just reply back****

Ooh... You haven't seen mine Yet

danbrowndmf:
My PM Hardly Wrk,dnt knw why.sad If u Hvnt seen it,till now,pls try PM Me.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 11:35pm On Mar 31, 2015
pinkycute:
cheesy cheesy
I've saw it...
****Just reply back****

Havent seen it,still waitn.sad

i dnt mine up2 three or two times b4 u gt it.sad
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:41pm On Mar 31, 2015
CHEI!!!

I'm seeing things!
I just dey laff for here! grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:41pm On Mar 31, 2015
pinkycute:
cheesy cheesy
I've saw it...
****Just reply back****

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.