Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,398 members, 7,808,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1553) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2951779 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1550) (1551) (1552) (1553) (1554) (1555) (1556) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by bi0nics: 10:17pm On Jul 27, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

I'm good. It's been entertaining seeing that snitching toddler get flushed.grin

Lol.. I love this Guy

His use of words is unrivaled
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:17pm On Jul 27, 2015
bi0nics:

I w0uld like t0 see y0u guyz brawl grin

How about you be the prey?cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 27, 2015
One more try?
2dice:
ok failed ... Goodnight sir !! .... cheesy cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 27, 2015
As in ehn! Thank God for specsavers. I'm always on my extra eyes (lens) to see deep down
Phikom:

boss only few damsels worth second view!
lots of transgendered folks on rampage!...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by bi0nics: 10:19pm On Jul 27, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

How about you be the prey?cheesy

I will be modest

I dont e-Fight

I will rather brainstorm
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:20pm On Jul 27, 2015
bi0nics:

Lol.. I lovelike this Guy

His use of words is unrivaled

cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 27, 2015
Where is Tha love? cry cry cry
Hate hate hate hate everywhere cry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 27, 2015
ronald4lif:

Wetin dey make this one frown face grin
Do finish come see me with tangible explanation. undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Phikom(m): 10:26pm On Jul 27, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
As in ehn! Thank God for specsavers. I'm always on my extra eyes (lens) to see deep down
most of them don't have life outsyd this online community...
boring as hell...
so d safest means is to resort to such a low life affair
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:26pm On Jul 27, 2015
bi0nics:

I will be modest

I dont e-Fight

I will rather brainstorm

E-duelling is a subset of brainstorming 'cause one has to churn out articulate, scathing well-thought-out replies and all in real-time.

E-duellers double as some of the best debaters 'cause we e-duel with points trying to sway the 'spectators' in our favour.smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Phikom(m): 10:26pm On Jul 27, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
boring as hell...
so d safest means is to resort to such a low life
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by bi0nics: 10:27pm On Jul 27, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

E-duelling is a subset of brainstorm 'cause one has to churn out articulate, scathing well-thought-out replies and all in real-time.

E-duellers double as some of the best debaters 'cause we e-duel with points trying to sway the 'spectators' in our favour.smiley

wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 27, 2015
bi0nics:

Agape Chris.. Are you gomna watch im diss you.. Do something na grin

whatever happens- I'm not going down that lane with him -especially someone who got outsmarted by a field mouse in a game of wits.. money making on my mind.

he should stick to licking women's anuses like he's infamously known for
he's too effeminate & girly for this diss business.. when I was carving out stygian bars & killing emcees- he was busy studying cooger's blueprints grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:29pm On Jul 27, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Very entertaining. grin
Funny thing is, he seem to be a slow learner. Wants to get even now? He's forgotten how many times he tried that with me in the past only to get bruised again. grin

Eerrm, can you please remind me who's generally and popularly referred to as coĆ³gar's bitch in rap section? grin

Pitch black rebellious son.grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 27, 2015
bi0nics:

Agape Chris.. Are you gomna watch im diss you.. Do something na grin
You don't get it, do you? I can't duel with 'it'. It's like flogging a dead horse. Maybe I'll duel with it when it turns 20. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Phikom(m): 10:30pm On Jul 27, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Where is Tha love? cry cry cry Hate hate hate hate everywhere cry
lol... not hate...it's duel
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 10:30pm On Jul 27, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Do finish come see me with tangible explanation. undecided

sad
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 27, 2015
I just like your person *no homo*
So on point
Phikom:

boring as hell...
so d safest means is to resort to such a low life affair
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by wristbangle: 10:31pm On Jul 27, 2015
ronald4lif:

Boss mi, greetings. How far na

I miss u gan oo. How u dey?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 27, 2015
But dem no dey tire? I bet you wouldn't duel nobody
Phikom:

lol...
not hate...it's duel
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 27, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Pitch black rebellious son.grin

cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 10:32pm On Jul 27, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
One more try?
no man ... Lemme give you another one ?...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by bi0nics: 10:32pm On Jul 27, 2015
AgapeCharis:
You don't get it, do you? I can't duel with 'it'. It's like flogging a dead horse. Maybe I'll duel with it when it turns 20. grin

ROTFLLgrin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 27, 2015
ronald4lif:

sad
No give me that face. undecided Aturu cheesy
Nobody miss you sha. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Phikom(m): 10:35pm On Jul 27, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
But dem no dey tire? I bet you wouldn't duel nobody
duel ke?
I can't not when I have numerous task and d workload on me wouldn't help..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 10:36pm On Jul 27, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Where is Tha love? cry cry cry
Hate hate hate hate everywhere cry
na so WEy dey do for here ooo....Nigerians na we get Dinstinction for 8 ...our 8 belike Paul_Scholes passsssss .... So fvvvcking accurare cheesy cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 27, 2015
hahahaha ... misery loves company grin

what have you achieved with your life asides from sticking your tongue obsequiously into women's anuses?

see this ajepaki illiterate claiming wordsmith.. grin grin hahaha
no be your fault, na cooger dey give you mouth ..

like caterpillars attacking a silverback - you'd get crushed easily.. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1550) (1551) (1552) (1553) (1554) (1555) (1556) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.