Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1576) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2952207 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1573) (1574) (1575) (1576) (1577) (1578) (1579) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Ishilove: 11:16pm On Aug 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
Ishilove, it's time to ban Dark's alternate account now because a glaring injustice of this nature is a shame and a big setback for NL.

Darkboy , it is a shame indeed to make an alternate account to clear your name and reply with your usual dumb comments - If I get banned I'll simply walk away but you can't because outside Nairaland you've got no life.

ISHILOVE , let justice take her place I beg you.
He has so many accounts so I don't know which broke the rules that necessitated an alt account.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 02, 2015
I'm not interested in whatever happened to whichever account. I'm only gonna ask you, CAN I CREAT AN ALTERNATE ACCOUNT FOR BULLYING AND INSULTING?
Ishilove:

What happened to the main account?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 11:18pm On Aug 02, 2015
Wristbangle, I sight you too boss. Respect!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 02, 2015
Ishilove:

I guess I'm not much fun, dear smiley
Gerrara here mehn...undecided you even have more fun banning usundecidedundecided.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 11:18pm On Aug 02, 2015
Ishilove:

What happened to the main account?
He was banned by Obinoscopy for calling out a female NL member in the most insulting and ridiculous manner which has been his stock in trade even as effort has been made to reach out to him to stop referring to her offline life here.

This boy deserve to be taught a lesson that it is a free and faceless forum but there should be some form of decorum.
Over to you mod, do your job with justice, fairness and equity and if I deserve a ban then ban me too.

5 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 11:19pm On Aug 02, 2015
wristbangle:

Active brother. smiley
hmmn... Anything for your boy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Captainswag225(m): 11:21pm On Aug 02, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Did u see benteke cheesy
What did i tell u !
i havent watched his goal but jux read that he scored a stunner. Am very happy for him. Many liverpool fans didnt want liverpool to sign him.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Classyalabolass: 11:21pm On Aug 02, 2015
Ishilove:

Actually, it does. Rule 2

Truckpusher is manipulating you ma'am - I did nothing that warranted a ban..

"Tashaaamania broke up with you"

how does that warrant a ban?
he started the whole thing subliminally when he quoted Mrschima- he is just being sanctimonious here - do you know all the forms of insults I've received from him directly & indirectly?

& despite after ignoring his lengthy vitriolic post this evening - he still quoted me - which made me talk on the Tashaa angle.

If it is for insulting - then we both should be banned

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Ishilove: 11:22pm On Aug 02, 2015
Sinnzu:
Gerrara here mehn...undecided you even have more fun banning usundecidedundecided.
You think banning is fun?? undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Ishilove: 11:22pm On Aug 02, 2015
Classyalabolass:

Truckpusher is manipulating you ma'am - I did nothing that warranted a ban..

Tashaaamania broke up with you

how does that warrant a ban?
he started the whole thing subliminally when he quote Mrschima

& despite After ignoring his lengthy vitriolic post - he still quoted me - which me talk on the Tashaa angle.

If it is for insulting - then we both should be banned
Can you give me the link to this incident?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by wristbangle: 11:23pm On Aug 02, 2015
2dice:
hmmn... Anything for your boy

A bottle of vodka for u sir! cheesy

Oh! Unfortunately someone else took it.

cry cry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Ishilove: 11:23pm On Aug 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
He was banned by Obinoscopy for calling out a female NL member in the most insulting and ridiculous manner which has been his stock in trade even as effort has been made to reach out to him to stop referring to her offline life here.

This boy deserve to be taught a lesson that it is a free and faceless forum but there should be some form of decorum.
Over to you mod, do your job with justice, fairness and equity and if I deserve a ban then ban me too.
Pleas can you give me the link to the above.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by demmy0325(m): 11:23pm On Aug 02, 2015
slimSin:

How the film be.? Been seeing it is it about love?
.. Not really 'bout love... Its a 'bout a guy who got obsessed with j.lo.. He actually fvcked ha once.. U should see it...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 02, 2015
Captainswag225:
i havent watched his goal but jux read that he scored a stunner. Am very happy for him. Many liverpool fans didnt want liverpool to sign him.
Yh i heard dat too
I think they thought he wont fit liverpool style ..

But goal tho .. He chested dat thing n banged it in ... Money well spent
Ojo scored the other one
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Classyalabolass: 11:24pm On Aug 02, 2015
Ishilove:

Can you give me the link to this incident?

I would have given you happily - but unfortunately Obinoscopyy has deleted all of them
my guess is he instructed Obi to ban me because I totally did nothing wrong.. plus Obi never visits this thread..

Mrschima can tell you..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 02, 2015
Lala!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 02, 2015
Ishilove:

You think banning is fun?? undecided
Yea it does put you in a position of power. If i had the ban button i'll ban you first and probably come here and share recharge cards so we can have an e-partygringringrin

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by wristbangle: 11:26pm On Aug 02, 2015
ronald4lif:
Wristbangle, I sight you too boss. Respect!

Thank sire.

So many deep shit is happening on NL lately cheesy but Let me view this incidence from the mango tree at my backyard using my 500 mega pixel 3310 Nokia cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 02, 2015
demmy0325:
.. Not really 'bout love... Its a 'bout a guy who got obsessed with j.lo.. He actually fvcked ha once.. U should see it...
which movie is dat abeg... Nd who fvckd who?? undecidedgrin

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by demmy0325(m): 11:26pm On Aug 02, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Seriously I have no idea who he is and tbh, I'm not interested. He's so not important to me. I can only advise him to grow up. Life's beyond flexing e-muscle
.. Ok..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Ishilove: 11:27pm On Aug 02, 2015
Classyalabolass:

I would have given you happily - but unfortunately Obinoscopyy has deleted all of them
my guess is he instructed Obi to ban me because I totally did nothing wrong.. plus Obi never visits this thread..

Mrschima can tell you..
If Obinoscopy banned you and you're back ruffling feathers again with an alt ID, then that's rule 19 broken.

3 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 02, 2015
Sinnzu:
Lol see ur life
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 02, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Lala!
Sparrow!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 02, 2015
Why you up this late?
LadyBoss1:

Sparrow!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by demmy0325(m): 11:30pm On Aug 02, 2015
Sinnzu:
.. The boy next door... The guy fvckd J.lo... They showed little tho.. tongue..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 02, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Why you up this late?
Had a nap in the day .. Not tired yet sad
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Captainswag225(m): 11:31pm On Aug 02, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Yh i heard dat too
I think they thought he wont fit liverpool style ..

But goal tho .. He chested dat thing n banged it in ... Money well spent
Ojo scored the other one
i jux pray benteke goes injury free, he will challenge aguero for goal king, trust me. He is an awesome player but people dont see that jux because he is black and he isnt english. Its sad.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Tashaamania(f): 11:31pm On Aug 02, 2015

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 02, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Lol see ur life
I just wanna know who the fvcker and the fvckee was nau?undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 02, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheUmmah: 11:35pm On Aug 02, 2015
Tashaamania:

Dark, seriously what's your problem?

I can't count the number of times I've received mentions like this from you even after I asked it deleted.
Like seriously, how is my relationship life a weapon of diss for you to Truck?
You thought we broke up, so??
How is that any problem here??
You are invading into my private life and that's a form of bully.

You might think you are actually getting to Truck with these wack lines but the person you are truly offending here is me.
My relationship has nothing to do with the tantrums you and Truckpusher throw here all the time yet you never stop doing it.

Please, respect yourself. Use something else as your weapon. Respect my personal life and stop using it as a means of attack. I'm just warning you because you would be soooo surprised at the length I'm gonna go with you on this if you don't stop. I'm telling you nicely now. The length I can go and its effect on you won't be nice at all
shocked

Barman! Ace of spades 4 the lady pleez!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1573) (1574) (1575) (1576) (1577) (1578) (1579) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.