Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,156 members, 7,780,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:51 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2909269 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 26, 2015
stephenqueen:

Kinglekan abi wetin dem dey call dat mumu
Iffa hear
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ipleddge: 1:52pm On Apr 26, 2015
Lala247:

Kiss ke since when ?.. Be like say u hit ur head on th way up

Wts d time ther ?
because i kissed u all these words undecided....No prob
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by stephenqueen: 1:53pm On Apr 26, 2015
Lala247:

Ok yall are cool man didnt like it .. Dat y smiley u know its jus online stuff u guys should let it go lol
Lol i have forgotten about it ,am not the type that get angry easily...Ama gentleman not a fighter, u grab grin cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 26, 2015
ipleddge:
because i kissed u all these words undecided....No prob

Yes u cnt kiss ur sis like dat

Nah hugs
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 26, 2015
stephenqueen:

Lol i have forgotten about it ,am not the type that get angry easily...Ama gentleman not a fighter, u grab grin cheesy

Nice one now where is he self
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ipleddge: 1:56pm On Apr 26, 2015
Lala247:

Yes u cnt kiss ur sis like dat

Nah hugs
where is d hug smiley here
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by stephenqueen: 1:57pm On Apr 26, 2015
Lala247:

Iffa hear
Nah yoke I dey yoke na,kinglekan na my guy we no fit fight..Na alberto2k give amu expired weed yesterday na hin make him dey para yesterday grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 26, 2015
ipleddge:
where is d hug smiley here

Hehehe lol u dey vex

Ok use this one cool
For now
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 26, 2015
stephenqueen:

Nah yoke I dey yoke na,kinglekan na my guy we no fit fight..Na alberto2k give amu expired weed yesterday na hin make him dey para yesterday grin grin

Yh his just been down .. U for ask am wetin dey do am now
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ipleddge: 1:58pm On Apr 26, 2015
stephenqueen:

me self go start cursing u,If mirexxx leave me..believe me i go invite ogun

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by stephenqueen: 1:59pm On Apr 26, 2015
Lala247:

Yh his just been down .. U for ask am wetin dey do am now
I asked him na,hin talk make I go jump for lagoon
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by stephenqueen: 2:00pm On Apr 26, 2015
Lala247:

Hehehe lol u dey vex

Ok use this one cool
For now
But me I can kiss u ba kiss kiss
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 26, 2015
stephenqueen:

But me I can kiss u ba[s] kiss kiss

U think say i be prettythic hmmm
No follow me play oh grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 2:13pm On Apr 26, 2015
Lala247:

Lol y do u say that

Lol he knows his in sonzone dont mind him
sonezone.shocked

*pick race out of thread*
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by stephenqueen: 2:15pm On Apr 26, 2015
Lala247:

U think say i be prettythic hmmm
No follow me play oh grin
Meself no kiss u again jor,cuz of kiss u wan dey fimipa undecided undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by stephenqueen: 2:18pm On Apr 26, 2015
ipleddge:
Aki fi omo ire bo ire,u grab cheesy grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 26, 2015
stephenqueen:

Meself no kiss u again jor,cuz of kiss u wan dey fimipa undecided undecided

Lol oya kiss on the cheek tho
Neway u guys r funny c u later
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 26, 2015
ipleddge:

Lol
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ipleddge: 2:29pm On Apr 26, 2015
stephenqueen:

Aki fi omo ire bo ire,u grab cheesy grin
how stephen and ogun con relate...My mother maiden name is Ogundipe

You see say i have close tie with ogun grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by stephenqueen: 2:47pm On Apr 26, 2015
ipleddge:
how stephen and ogun con relate...My mother maiden name is Ogundipe

You see say i have close tie with ogun grin
My papa name na Awo and u no say orunmila and ogun gather dey ni grin cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by djeezy(m): 4:17pm On Apr 26, 2015
Wow lala247 is that really it? Quite young. Why was the thread hidden?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Juvante(m): 5:55pm On Apr 26, 2015
Hi Cherlene. How are you ?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cherlene(f): 6:03pm On Apr 26, 2015
Juvante:
Hi Cherlene. How are you ?

Walking my ELEGANT WALK ---> walking in

Good afternoon, Thank God.
How are you?

Cherlene
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Juvante(m): 6:11pm On Apr 26, 2015
Cherlene:

Walking my ELEGANT WALK ---> walking in

Good afternoon, Thank God.
How are you?

Cherlene
My day was fine, though , there was a heavy downpour earlier today, and I was drenched totally. cry
I was so cold . Anything but a hot cup of coffee!
What about you?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cherlene(f): 6:16pm On Apr 26, 2015
Juvante:

My day was fine, though , there was a heavy downpour earlier today, and I was drenched totally. cry
I was so cold . Anything but a hot cup of coffee!
What about you?

Aawh, similarly here. Flowing with rain outside. Thank God my Church is just a few minutes walk distant.

I am sorry,
did you have your LEMON TEA?

Cherlene
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Juvante(m): 6:27pm On Apr 26, 2015
Cherlene:

Aawh, similarly here. Flowing with rain outside. Thank God my Church is just a few minutes walk distant.

I am sorry,
did you have your LEMON TEA?

Cherlene

Nope! That's kind of you to remember my favourite tea. It took a cup of green tea from Sri Lanka ( Napa Green Tea). Mine was also a stone throw from my place of residence too.
I hope you had a pleasant afternoon
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cherlene(f): 6:38pm On Apr 26, 2015
Juvante:

Nope! That's kind of you to remember my favourite tea. It took a cup of green tea from Sri Lanka ( Napa Green Tea). Mine was also a stone throw from my place of residence too.
I hope you had a pleasant afternoon

Yes, I remember your FAVOURITE TEA
Oooohhh, hope you were pleased with the taste?

Lovely, joyful to hear.
My afternoon has been unrestrained.

Cherlene
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Juvante(m): 6:46pm On Apr 26, 2015
Cherlene:

Yes, I remember your FAVOURITE TEA
Oooohhh, hope you were pleased with the taste?

Lovely, joyful to hear.
My afternoon has been unrestrained.

Cherlene
I am glad that you remembered mine. I know your favourite is the Rooibos tea! I enjoyed mine, though , it taste different from my usual brand.
I am glad that you enjoyed your day. Mine was dull and dreary. I went to bed earlier and woke up a while ago. I didn't miss anything aside from the defeat of my favourite football team!
What about you? Did you also fall asleep?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cherlene(f): 6:57pm On Apr 26, 2015
Juvante:

I am glad that you remembered mine. I know your favourite is the Rooibos tea! I enjoyed mine, though , it taste different from my usual brand.
I am glad that you enjoyed your day. Mine was dull and dreary. I went to bed earlier and woke up a while ago. I didn't miss anything aside from the defeat of my favourite football team!
What about you? Did you also fall asleep?

Wow wow, correct. South-African tea ALL THE WAY.
Did you have a brief sleep too, lovely.
I did, was necessary.

You know I love food, what was for supper?

Cherlene
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Juvante(m): 8:06pm On Apr 26, 2015
K
Cherlene:

I did, was necessary.

Cherlene

I ate early. Rice and beef sauce. What about you? Something delicious . I hope ?

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Juvante(m): 8:07pm On Apr 26, 2015
K
Cherlene:

I did, was necessary.

Cherlene

I ate Rice and beef sauce. What about u?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 26, 2015
djeezy:
Wow lala247 is that really it? Quite young. Why was the thread hidden?

Lol no take out d 7 .. Dats it lol
See if ur smart

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.