Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,720 members, 7,802,174 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (177) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2943087 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cherlene(f): 11:49am On Apr 27, 2015
Juvante:

Hmmm! You guessed right! I am already contemplating eating a plate of starch and Ogwo ( yellow) Soup. Gonna enjoy it. grin
Anyway, I think the solution is more of a social issue.

Chaii, your truly enjoying.

I am going to school by 3pm. Pick up my daughters at 4pm and head to BIBLE STUDY evening 6pm-8pm.

Right it is a social issue and others.

Cherlene

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Juvante(m): 11:57am On Apr 27, 2015
Cherlene:

Chaii, your truly enjoying.

I am going to school by 3pm. Pick up my daughters at 4pm and head to BIBLE STUDY evening 6pm-8pm.

Right it is a social issue and others.

Cherlene

Sorry o! The food too sweet o! Don't worry coz I will teach you how to prepare it on your own!
Anyway, add me to your prayer list coz I need all prayers o!
What are u doing now?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 11:59am On Apr 27, 2015
Hey Mhizkel
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 27, 2015
iPrevail:

You don't get it bro
Make me.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cherlene(f): 12:06pm On Apr 27, 2015
Juvante:

Sorry o! The food too sweet o! Don't worry coz I will teach you how to prepare it on your own!
Anyway, add me to your prayer list coz I need all prayers o!
What are u doing now?

Haha, I never knew your this avid?

I will keep you in my prayers.
Was doing laundry, about to go to town.

And yourself?

Cherlene
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 27, 2015
2dice:

ogbeni wake up
shii **pour kerosene on her body**
where is my liter laa...ok make i go buy matches b4 she wakes up
you,why re u harassing a woman like dis,2dice,u no well o,seriously,dem dey follow u frm village so
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 12:19pm On Apr 27, 2015
MojAyo:
you,why re u harassing a woman like dis,2dice,u no well o,seriously,dem dey follow u frm village so
na village i dey now
which one be harass laa
goo mornin jare
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 27, 2015
2dice:

na village i dey now
which one be harass laa
goo mornin jare
morning dear,how was ur night
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Juvante(m): 12:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
Cherlene:

Haha, I never knew your this avid?

I will keep you in my prayers.
Was doing laundry, about to go to town.

And yourself?

Cherlene
I am glad that you will remember me in your prayers. Doing Laundry Is tedious in my book! Yuck!
I hope that you enjoy your visit to town .
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Mhizkel(f): 12:41pm On Apr 27, 2015
2dice:
Hey Mhizkel
Yes baby
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 12:41pm On Apr 27, 2015
MojAyo:
morning dear,how was ur night
afternoon dear..splendid.
And yours?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 12:56pm On Apr 27, 2015
Mhizkel:

Yes baby
sweerry crazy jean shocked ...never knew they stillll exist ...or am i that old skool
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 27, 2015
2dice:

afternoon dear..splendid.
And yours?
cool,tanx
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by godoluwa(m): 1:22pm On Apr 27, 2015
SeunOsewa
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by coleon(m): 1:24pm On Apr 27, 2015
Who needs a real man here? Please only ladies above 25 because i don't need teletubbies.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by maduka482: 1:28pm On Apr 27, 2015
Hi
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cherlene(f): 1:29pm On Apr 27, 2015
Juvante:

I am glad that you will remember me in your prayers. Doing Laundry Is tedious in my book! Yuck!
I hope that you enjoy your visit to town .

Still in town.
Ohh, sorry.

Cherlene
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Juvante(m): 1:57pm On Apr 27, 2015
Cherlene:

Still in town.
Ohh, sorry.

Cherlene
That's great. That means that you are having a swell time. U went for shopping or visiting?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by godoluwa(m): 2:00pm On Apr 27, 2015
coleon:
Who needs a real man here? Please only ladies above 25 because i don't need teletubbies.
btw, whats teletubbies? ROTFL
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by iPrevail(m): 2:25pm On Apr 27, 2015
Borrussia:
Make me.
Imagine Borrussia and D1ck viewing the same thread.. It don't make sense right?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Mhizkel(f): 4:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
2dice:

sweerry crazy jean shocked ...never knew they stillll exist ...or am i that old skool
Lol...they still exist jor..buh in another form
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by coleon(m): 4:51pm On Apr 27, 2015
godoluwa:
btw, whats teletubbies? ROTFL
You don't know teletubbies ni?
All this shikini small gehls that cannot differentiate their mouth from their nose.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 5:23pm On Apr 27, 2015
Mhizkel:

Lol...they still exist jor..buh in another form
eehn eehn
tell me about it.. You knw am stillll old skool
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Mhizkel(f): 5:26pm On Apr 27, 2015
2dice:

eehn eehn
tell me about it.. You knw am stillll old skool
I mean it comes in another design unlike the old skool ones
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 5:38pm On Apr 27, 2015
Mhizkel:

I mean it comes in another design unlike the old skool ones
hmnn cool
most guys wont be rocking this like the oldies
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Mhizkel(f): 6:01pm On Apr 27, 2015
2dice:

hmnn cool
most guys wont be rocking this like the oldies

I know lotta guyz who do and it luks gud on dem..u also gonna rock wen u see a gud one trust me wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 7:05pm On Apr 27, 2015
Mhizkel:

I know lotta guyz who do and it luks gud on dem..u also gonna rock wen u see a gud one trust me wink
thatmykeloflife wink ..
Nice one dear...you look different tho smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Mhizkel(f): 7:11pm On Apr 27, 2015
2dice:

thatmykeloflife wink ..
Nice one dear...you look different tho smiley
Lol..itz packagin na wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 7:17pm On Apr 27, 2015
Mhizkel:

Lol..itz packagin na wink
yea i can see
but your natural you rocks better sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.