Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (346) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2949963 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ANGELMARVE(m): 1:57pm On May 23, 2015
Ishilove:

Lol. He's calm now. You should have seen him some years back cheesy
lol ha ha ha no wonder, mayb his brain is placed below his ass instead of his head.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 2:00pm On May 23, 2015
ronald4lif:

Just what I was talking about.

Hehehehehe!! Tempers kip flaring every now and then. Blame it on global warming. cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 2:01pm On May 23, 2015
KingTom:
Na because of you I stand down o, if not... grin..

Eshe pupo Sir!! cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 23, 2015
Ishilove:

Lol. He's calm now. You should have seen him some years back cheesy

He need to know Cork of old na, chai, that clown na slow deliverance process+ old age MrCork dey experience now cheesy

Person wey make a whole Mod become frustrated by calling him an 'albino'.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ANGELMARVE(m): 2:02pm On May 23, 2015
MrCork:

...and if u claim u don't bleach ...then u muss be Albino.. I lie?....Loookat yor Gademmm multicolored Congolese face for Gods Sake!!(no oofeinse) angry
i just hope uve read my signature.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 2:03pm On May 23, 2015
kinglekan:
Eshe pupo Sir!! cheesy
Wey Ori ife sef grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 2:06pm On May 23, 2015
KingTom:
Wey Ori ife sef grin

She was here not too long ago to deport someone. She don go on national assignment I suppose. smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by stephenqueen: 2:08pm On May 23, 2015
*knock angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 2:10pm On May 23, 2015
kinglekan:

Hehehehehe!! Tempers kip flaring every now and then. Blame it on global warming. cheesy

Lol! Actually based on the reciting of both you and Ishi, it's possible that the fuel scarcity and its effect could compromise ones temperament. The poor power supply and the difficulties in purchasing petrol couple with the ensuing heat should suffice to make one lose their cool. cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by micktoxin(m): 2:10pm On May 23, 2015
ANGELMARVE:
fraud
lol @ fraud grin. I will take that as a compliment. I am sure ishilove has an access to my IP address and can confirm my location to you wink. Don't hate.

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 2:12pm On May 23, 2015
firstEVA:
you nailed it babe

Allow sleeping dogs lie na biko!!

Ehen, Abeg I fit see agbalumo for your side? grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by micktoxin(m): 2:14pm On May 23, 2015
MrCork:

..bro...sadly homebase girls never as preeety as that......who iz she and where she at? smiley
She is my sibling. She lives in London, but no where near pekam grin.

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ANGELMARVE(m): 2:15pm On May 23, 2015
micktoxin:

lol @ fraud grin. I will take that as a compliment.
PM me d number of d girl 4 me to believe
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:17pm On May 23, 2015
firstEVA:
you nailed it babe

Miss, I hope you realize you've resurrected a 'ghost' comment from that would likely haunt you?

Remember not to play the victim IF the dude being referred to by Purple starts breathing down your neck. wink

Stay away from trouble, miss. It's a beautiful sunny day; don't be the dark cloud.smiley

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by micktoxin(m): 2:20pm On May 23, 2015
ANGELMARVE:
PM me d number of d girl 4 me to believe
I have ak47 in Lagos, just saying grin. Keep your distance grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 2:21pm On May 23, 2015
ronald4lif:

Lol! Actually based on the reciting of both you and Ishi, it's possible that the fuel scarcity and its effect could compromise ones temperament. The poor power supply and the difficulties in purchasing petrol couple with the ensuing heat should suffice to make one lose their cool. cheesy

You have a point oooo!!

As in ehn, the situation of things is bad enough to make one see NL as a medium to vent.

Make everybody just calm down jare, all dese jabs at each other every now and then don dey be like epidemy

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:22pm On May 23, 2015
firstEVA:
keep quiet, I didn't refer to you directly or indirectly and how dare you threaten me?

LOL.

*Resist the temptation, Kingsley, I know you can* smiley

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ANGELMARVE(m): 2:23pm On May 23, 2015
micktoxin:

I have ak47 in Lagos, just saying grin. Keep your distance grin
LMAO are u d one dat wants to marry her?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 2:24pm On May 23, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

LOL.

*Resist the temptation, Kingsley, I know you can* smiley

Yes, you can. The day is bright and we don't want it befogged.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:29pm On May 23, 2015
ronald4lif:

Yes, you can. The day is bright and we don't want it befogged.

...And certainly not for a suspected drama queen.smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 2:41pm On May 23, 2015
firstEVA:
you talk too much, I will be surprised you don't menstruate. Have a mice day too Mr Nairaland Bully.

ROTFL... cheesy
Its type not talk. wink

Bully?? Seriously?? shocked

Haa!! guess I nipped you in the bud by being a gentleman.

Gracias missy. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 2:42pm On May 23, 2015
kinglekan:

You have a point oooo!!

As in ehn, the situation of things is bad enough to make one see NL as a medium to vent.

Make everybody just calm down jare, all dese jabs at each other every now and then don dey be like epidemy

Sha it's a shame that we have fuel but can't purchase it always without straining and difficulties. To power people's homes even with surcharges billing has become a beggar's belief. They don't just keep hiking the prices of pms but also making it unavailable. Let the new gov't just come in place and let's see what reforms they have for us and if things can get better.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:42pm On May 23, 2015

KingLekan, let it go.

Women: don't you just love them?cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 23, 2015
kinglekan:

ROTFL... cheesy
Its type not talk. wink

Bully?? Seriously?? shocked

Haa!! guess I nipped you in the bud by being a gentleman.

Gracias missy. smiley

type, talk, if you don't understand me it's your headache. Gentleman ke? Well, keep acting it, it may become part of you in future.

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:55pm On May 23, 2015
ronald4lif:

Sha it's a shame that we have fuel but can't purchase it always without straining and difficulties. To power people's homes even with surcharges billing has become a beggar's belief. They don't just keep hiking the prices of pms but also making it unavailable. Let the new gov't just come in place and let's see what reforms they have for us and if things can get better.

PMS is available but PENGASSAN is holding the country to ransome.

About electricity: State governments should start investing in IPPs. The Akwa-Ibom and Crossriver state governments have been investing heavily in such ventures and even though we don't have constant electricity in all parts of these states yet, it's nowhere as pitiable as what is obtainable in the rest of the country.

I can mention L.G.As which have at least 16 hours of uninterrupted power supply daily in Akwa-Ibom state.

State governments have to be more proactive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 3:09pm On May 23, 2015
ronald4lif:

Am patiently waiting oo!! smiley

Its about time we enjoy what we have as a nation. Its just about time we put a full stop to fuel importation, fuel scarcity, oil bunkering, price hike, missing funds and all sorts.

Like I said earlier Buhari has a lot on his plate. Am sincerely hoping he has the right appetite for it and not a picky eater.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Ishilove: 3:10pm On May 23, 2015
lomomike:

He need to know Cork of old na, chai, that clown na slow deliverance process+ old age MrCork dey experience now cheesy

Person wey make a whole Mod become frustrated by calling him an 'albino'.
Hahahahaha! Indeed cheesy

Where are the pictures? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.