Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (366) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2950552 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 12:05am On May 25, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Whether the oil marketers supply or not, we in the South-South and South-East know 'the boys in the creeks' with their numerous refineries have got our backs.smiley

The knowledge of this is why we aren't exactly bothered. 'THEY' SAID 'THEY' DON'T NEED US AFTER MARCH 28, NOW 'THEY' ARE EATING THEIR WORDS.cheesy

It's payback time I suppose. grin

A common adage from my neck of the words asserts that a man who's got a barn of yams is never startled or taken aback by unheralded visitors as to what meal to offer them. Apparently, this is the deal playing out here. The agitation of right to secession and resource control which is the precipitation of 'pipeline struggle' its paying off. Truly, in life we win some and lose some.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Johneyhaz: 12:12am On May 25, 2015
Nneka123:
LWKMD!! cheesy cheesy

She did that? Tohpahz, you did that? grin hmmm

so why me?
hmmmm,why u ?.Answer pending grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:40am On May 25, 2015
ronald4lif:

It's payback time I suppose. grin

A common adage from my neck of the words asserts that a man who's got a barn of yams is never startled or taken aback by unheralded visitors as to what meal to offer them. Apparently, this is the deal playing out here. The agitation of right to secession and resource control which is the precipitation of 'pipeline struggle' its paying off. Truly, in life we win some and lose some.

I remember in Sept. 2010 while the scarcity was on 'the boys' who were operating in my hometown then were giving out petrol free in gallons while fuel tankers from reputable filling stations lined either side of the road to the 'private refineries' to buy diesel.

I remember coming home one weekend to find 50 litres of petrol in the backyard and I was told it was a gift.

A Navy base was established there months later and the refining activities tailed off gradually but it's still ongoing in areas far away from that Navy base.

This is just an example of how self-dependent we can be.

PAYBACK HAS JUST BEGUN!smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 1:23am On May 25, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

I remember in Sept. 2010 while the scarcity was on 'the boys' who were operating in my hometown then were giving out petrol free in gallons while fuel tankers from reputable filling stations lined either side of the road to the 'private refineries' to buy diesel.

I remember coming home one weekend to find 50 litres of petrol in the backyard and I was told it was a gift.

A Navy base was established there months later and the refining activities tailed off gradually but it's still ongoing in areas far away from that Navy base.

This is just an example of how self-dependent we can be.

PAYBACK HAS JUST BEGUN!smiley

Every ethnic region should have the right to decide her own destiny and in this judgment there is no partiality. When people feel their right is violated and not protected in a settling then, by all means, they have every God given right to correct the anomaly. The Biafran state fought for alike anomalies but faced resistance and was subsequently conquered.

In a democratic constitution as in Nigeria, the right to self determination is an inalienable right as long as one go about it in a constitutional manner. The right to self determination through a democratic referendum is what the SS 'freedom fighters' were advocating (and still) and it does not constitute treason like the Nigerian state want us to believe.

How do one justify the fact that the Niger delta region has abundant oil resources with hardly a thing on the ground to show for it? How do one even justify the fact that power was in the north for close to 40years without anything to show for it in the region. The situation is not different in the South-East and South-West. After over half a century the Brits left there's virtually no (or little) infrastructural development in the contraption.

The Nigerian geographical expression is a failed state and if after the next couple of years the situation keeps dwindling perhaps the ethnic nationalities that constitute the contraption should proceed on a round table and discuss the possibility of secession and if we must continue to coexist there should be fairness and accountability from those in leadership.

The man from the North will cry blue murder should someone from his enclave get probed for profligacy. Likewise other parts of the country. How can a state like ours move forward with so much tribal and religious sentiments and superiority?. A beggars belief I suppose.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ogkush101(m): 2:37am On May 25, 2015
jeez ah lost my way .. any1 home angryjeez ah lost my way .. any1 home
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naija1stpikin: 3:37am On May 25, 2015
agarawu23:
hmmm asewo undecided wetin your eyes find go there ?

grin grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naija1stpikin: 3:47am On May 25, 2015
Last man standing!!!!
No fuel scarcity can get through us grin
NL don turn desert cheesy
The mighty are falling
Who wan gimme life for candy crush ? grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:12am On May 25, 2015
Johneyhaz:
hmmmm,why u ?.Answer pending grin
undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Juvante(m): 6:24am On May 25, 2015
Goodmorning, Cherlene! Do the cock crow in the morning in your neighbourhood? Just wondering!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by agarawu23(m): 6:28am On May 25, 2015
loomer:

E good na. As long as say fuel de, light de
Just kidding . na Tunisia. good morning cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by mrpackager(m): 6:50am On May 25, 2015
Fuel scarcity ??
NO 1 is VIEWING
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by tohpahz(f): 6:54am On May 25, 2015
Nneka123:
LWKMD!! cheesy cheesy

She did that? Tohpahz, you did that? grin hmmm

so why me?

Lolzz. Ipledge lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I told you not to tell anyone embarassed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by loomer: 7:50am On May 25, 2015
agarawu23:
Just kidding . na Tunisia. good morning cheesy

Oh, that's cool. Morning bro
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:51am On May 25, 2015
naijaboiy:

Nobody on NL has "dealt with me" to the point of making me flee. undecided
Indeed! cheesy lipsrsealed

MrCork:

angry
tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:54am On May 25, 2015
tohpahz:

Lolzz. Ipledge lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I told you not to tell anyone embarassed
grin grin

I hope I get my own share cheesy

Congrats BTW. I never got to congratulate you wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 8:27am On May 25, 2015
naija1stpikin:
Allah Akbar lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
lipsrsealed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by agarawu23(m): 8:44am On May 25, 2015
loomer:

Oh, that's cool. Morning bro
morning bro. how your night?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by loomer: 8:49am On May 25, 2015
agarawu23:
morning bro. how your night?

Was grt, short but grt
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by agarawu23(m): 8:52am On May 25, 2015
loomer:

Was grt, short but grt
short ? u sleep with ashana overnight? undecided grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by loomer: 8:56am On May 25, 2015
agarawu23:
short ? u sleep with ashana overnight? undecided grin

Lol, me no de do that kind thing o.

I been slp for day time, so I no come fit slp for night.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cherlene(f): 9:02am On May 25, 2015
Juvante:
Goodmorning, Cherlene! Do the cock crow in the morning in your neighbourhood? Just wondering!

Goodmorning

How are you?

Not in my AREA as far as being VIGILANT. Perhaps nearby!

Getting ready for CHURCH SERVICE shortly.

Cherlene

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by agarawu23(m): 9:02am On May 25, 2015
loomer:

Lol, me no de do that kind thing o.

I been slp for day time, so I no come fit slp for night.
hmmm

same problem with me, I hardly sleep @ night whenever I sleep in the day.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by agarawu23(m): 9:04am On May 25, 2015
victoriabee undecided grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by agarawu23(m): 9:06am On May 25, 2015
cherlene , yesterday's chat was awesome right? morning

make I copy you

Toyosi cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cherlene(f): 9:08am On May 25, 2015
agarawu23:
cherlene , yesterday's chat was awesome right? morning

make I copy you

Toyosi cheesy

Goodmorning Toyosi

How are you? YES, thank you it CERTAINLY was.
Hihi awwwh, that is LOVABLE.

Cherlene
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:11am On May 25, 2015
agarawu23:
victoriabee undecided grin
undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by agarawu23(m): 9:13am On May 25, 2015
Cherlene:

Goodmorning Toyosi

How are you? YES, thank you it CERTAINLY was.
Hihi awwwh, that is LOVABLE.

Cherlene
i am cool and you ?

@work presently but using my free time to catch fun as usual cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by agarawu23(m): 9:14am On May 25, 2015
VictoriaBee:

undecided
how you ? cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cherlene(f): 9:15am On May 25, 2015
agarawu23:
i am cool and you ?

@work presently but using my free time to catch fun as usual cheesy

I thank God for WAKING ME UP another beautiful day.

Preparing for CHURCH SERVICE SHORTLY.

Cherlene
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:16am On May 25, 2015
agarawu23:
how you ? cheesy
I'm in a fine fettle.
you?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by agarawu23(m): 9:29am On May 25, 2015
Cherlene:

I thank God for WAKING ME UP another beautiful day.

Preparing for CHURCH SERVICE SHORTLY.

Cherlene
church service on a Monday morning undecided

are you a 'sister' ?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by agarawu23(m): 9:30am On May 25, 2015
VictoriaBee:

I'm in a fine fettle.

you?
fine fettle undecided

break down your grammar embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.