Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,710 members, 7,802,149 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (383) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2943040 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Sleekyshuga(f): 10:55am On May 27, 2015
naija1stpikin:

Yuck! I don't like caramel
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Sleekyshuga(f): 10:56am On May 27, 2015
Ploutos:
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

grin grin grin
Thanks miss. smiley
Anytime

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by lordhugo(m): 10:58am On May 27, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Hmmmm.. You are an Abian?

1st and last letter of your LGAwink

Let's just say I am from in and around the state capital.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naija1stpikin: 11:11am On May 27, 2015
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:15am On May 27, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
Morning dear, and a Happy Children's Day cheesy
Oh! It's Children's Day. shocked

*thinking of a perfect way to celebrate you, Sleeky.
Yes, yes, you're still a children. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 11:24am On May 27, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

LOL.. The reasons you gave for my State of origin got me laughing..

I'm igbo wink, Abia to be precise..
chaii ... I wanted to chose that one Oo .... Ur profile is misleading sef .... Which kind girl u wan be ??
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 27, 2015
Mznelly am back for you grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Dollyak(f): 1:09pm On May 27, 2015
Hello everyone. Hope everyone is good.

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by stephenqueen: 1:19pm On May 27, 2015
Ishilove:

Because your boys are breaking rule 2.
Temper justice with mercy angry abeg free ma boiz for me embarassed embarassed or else I go...... *some texts missing cheesy cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by stephenqueen: 1:20pm On May 27, 2015
KingTom:
Weyrey, who dem ban, oh sorry you can't reply me cuz I assume you're currently serving a ban grin grin grin
You know say ishilove na ma wife na so she no fit ban me grin angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by stephenqueen: 1:22pm On May 27, 2015
agarawu23:
I will sack her soon , I av discussed it with my bro sheun already undecided
No sack ma wife oo cheesy cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by agarawu23(m): 1:24pm On May 27, 2015
stephenqueen:

No sack ma wife oo cheesy cheesy
yimu
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by stephenqueen: 1:42pm On May 27, 2015
agarawu23:
yimu
undecided undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by chimerase2: 1:43pm On May 27, 2015
Ishilove:

Because your boys are breaking rule 2.
bia ishilove abi wetin dm de call u
Amu resisting d urge to ask u why I was ban in romance sextion for 24 hours just for posting a comment here
Maybe I was in a good mood wen I noticed it
But mind u I won't tolerate it nxt time angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Ishilove: 1:46pm On May 27, 2015
chimerase2:
Amu resisting d urge to ask u why I was ban in romance sextion for 24 hours just for posting a comment here
You were banned by the anti-spam bot.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 1:49pm On May 27, 2015
Ishilove:

anti - spam ?? No be person dey regulate am ... Abegg tell d anti-spam to take it easy ...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by stephenqueen: 1:51pm On May 27, 2015
chimerase2:
grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by chimerase2: 1:59pm On May 27, 2015
Ishilove:

just for posting a comment in derailers thread and u released ua tin antispermbox on me undecided
U no even care weda AMU ready for de release ua own na to de release amu any how undecided
Incase of nxt time no de release any how embarassed
I dnt need it angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by chimerase2: 2:02pm On May 27, 2015
stephenqueen:

grin grin
e no funny shey u knw undecided
She just de release dat tin any how undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by chimerase2: 2:06pm On May 27, 2015
2dice:
anti - spam ?? No be person dey regulate am ... Abegg tell d anti-spam to take it easy ...
no mind amu
Na so she dey busy de find ma trouble since
Mukina say make I no find her trouble I obey now na she de find ma own nw
Well I dn agree say na mistake she take release
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Ishilove: 2:13pm On May 27, 2015
chimerase2:
just for posting a comment in derailers thread and u released ua tin antispermbox on me undecided
U no even care weda AMU ready for de release ua own na to de release amu any how undecided
Incase of nxt time no de release any how embarassed
I dnt need it angry
Are you trying to troll??

The anti-spam bot is a robot that looks out for spam posts, deletes the posts and bans the poster. It sometimes makes mistakes that's why some posts with characters that resemble spam, but are not spam are marked and hidden. That's why we should endeavour not to include funny looking characters in our posts.

The anti-spam bot is not a moderator, neither is it any moderator's 'weapon of vengeance' as you have alluded in your post. It cannot be released to haunt any Nairalander, neither is it a human being.

When next you find your account banned by the bot, kindly mail the mods.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 2:23pm On May 27, 2015
chimerase2:
no mind amu
Na so she dey busy de find ma trouble since
Mukina say make I no find her trouble I obey now na she de find ma own nw
Well I dn agree say na mistake she take release
lmfao ... Bro were u keep ur troube laa ... The bae must be working for NSA before she got recruited by the Don himself
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Sleekyshuga(f): 2:34pm On May 27, 2015
2dice:
chaii ... I wanted to chose that one Oo .... Ur profile is misleading sef .... Which kind girl u wan be ??
Misleading? How? It's simplified now wink..

What kinda girl I wanna be? Lost cheesy.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Sleekyshuga(f): 2:38pm On May 27, 2015
laykorn:

Oh! It's Children's Day. shocked

*thinking of a perfect way to celebrate you, Sleeky.

Yes, yes, you're still a children. grin
LOL cheesy cheesy..

Buy me cheese ball cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 2:41pm On May 27, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Misleading? How? It's simplified now wink..

What kinda girl I wanna be? Lost cheesy.
where are u lost ... Hope its not sambisa ... Cos shecow .. Is a badGuy ... Btw me too from south-south ... Oya guess??
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Boxer007(m): 3:55pm On May 27, 2015
Hi boys. Who is the strongest man/Guy on Nairaland?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by stephenqueen: 3:59pm On May 27, 2015
chimerase2:
e no funny shey u knw undecided
She just de release dat tin any how undecided
undecided undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by chimerase2: 4:01pm On May 27, 2015
stephenqueen:

undecided undecided
eti e di ni undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by marcondo13: 4:05pm On May 27, 2015
@ all, Happy Children's day! Our government turn us to small children with their plenty lie lie. Lol
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Mhizkel(f): 4:06pm On May 27, 2015
kinglekan:
Mhizkel smiley
Orange pie cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Boxer007(m): 4:11pm On May 27, 2015
marcondo13:
@ all, Happy Children's day! Our government turn us to small children with their plenty lie lie. Lol

Hi boo boo. Can you cook?

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.